• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors has gone gold.

BY2K

Membero Americo
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/233928-development-on-hyrule-warriors-is-complete

33JVpi3.png

Bing translation is meh, but I'm sure StreetAhead can provide better. :p

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Well, Im down. Havent played a musou game since Dynasty 3 on the PS2

I hope it sells well; I would like Nintendo to try other crossovers. It could give us some real gems.

I know there's plenty of GAFers hoping for Pokken to happen at some point.

Yawnier

Banned
Well, Im down. Havent played a musou game since Dynasty 3 on the PS2

Warriors games I find are a lot more faster-paced in gameplay/combat now, I find it really hard to go back to any of them before DW6 because of how slow they feel to me after playing the newer ones.

Looks absolutely fun but I won't lie that it's the Zelda part that attracting me to this Musou game.

Hopefully this is the one that elevates me past the vitriol the series gets. I want to get into another Japanese action series.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Game looks really cool, love all the characters, will get when I get a WiiU

Also, why does that image make my eyes go bonkers. BY2K what have you done.

It's as nightmarish looking as non-cleartype fonts

AdanVC

Hell yeah! Too bad we still have to wait like, 2 months to play this. Actually two months exactly from today since it's released here on september 26... Good thing we have MK8 to keep us busy.

Shurayuki

"A few days ago 'Zelda Musou' was completed without a hitch. As previously announced it's set to release 08.14. Please look forward to the release!
The dev team is assisting with the overseas version, among other things, so they can't rest just yet."

Zalman

Still don't understand the hype behind this game. It's dynasty warriors with a Zelda mod.
Still don't understand this argument. You can literally make a post like this for every game in the world. If Dynasty Warriors isn't your thing, you're obviously not going to like it.

impact

Banned
Still don't understand the hype behind this game. It's dynasty warriors with a Zelda mod.

People love Zelda.

I just don't love it enough to play a Dynasty Warriors game. That awful one on PS4 was enough to banish me from trying the franchise ever again.

wsippel

Banned
Yes, that's exactly what it is. It's also the best looking Musou game yet, and I'm not just talking visually. So we have an actually good and fun looking Musou game with a beloved and iconic IP bolted on top - why wouldn't there be hype?

Top Bottom