• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Justice League’ Rumor: Extensive Reshoots Have Completely ‘Remade’ the Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Viper

Let's talk about Sonic fandom, guys

Ben Affleck as Sonic
Casey Affleck as Tails

Set in Boston

Fantastic Beasts was two completely different movies stuck together with office tape and a prayer, so yeah, same problems.

Which is weird because this is the same studio so commended for letting directors do what they want. It makes me wonder: Just what the hell is going on with on the executive side? Problems this big always start from the top down...

kevintsujihara.jpg

Fantastic Beasts was two completely different movies stuck together with office tape and a prayer, so yeah, same problems.

Which is weird because this is the same studio so commended for letting directors do what they want. It makes me wonder: Just what the hell is going on with on the executive side? Problems this big always start from the top down...

wait, what's the source on Fantastic Beasts? Because while it was clear something was fucked up about it, I did not sense the ducttape when seeing it. Editing wise it's pretty normal, whereas Suicide Squad really isn't. Maybe I was too bored to notice it though, but either way I need to know what the story about this is.

As for JL: I'll wait for Wonder Woman to see if these rumors might hold any value. The same thing was said about WW, so these rumors are soon to be tested anyway.

jmood88

I'm not really a fan of the way conspiracy-threories have taken over people's consciousness, but it's not all that unthinkable to consider that some of this scuttlebutt is rivalry shenanigans.
Yes it is. Disney is printing money and don't look to be slowing down at any point, so why would they give a fuck about planting stories about Warner flailing around with their DC movies?

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Yes it is. Disney is printing money and don't look to be slowing down at any point, so why would they give a fuck about planting stories about Warner flailing around with their DC movies?

Why would they take their May 2016 Captain America movie, originally conceived to be about Cap and Falcon searching for Bucky, and add the expense of Robert Downey Jr and negotiate with another studio for the rights to use Spider-Man to make it into Civil War?

Because they are aware they are in a competitive industry, and they didn't get to be making money hand over fist without being aware of how best to outmaneuver their competition.

If you think that spreading a bit of rumor scuttlebutt (hardly "planting stories") is literally outside of the realm of even being conceivable, than I think that is a naive position to take.

IrishNinja

Thor was a fun film. They decided to remove all fun from the sequel. Then go back to a fun film with Thor 3. So yeah, baffling how's Marvel couldn't deduce why Thor was reasonably well regarded.

Thor 2 was still more enjoyable than anything DC's done in nearly a decade though

Always funny to me how DC kicks Marvel's ass in every medium EXCEPT live-action films.

what is this
literally the only thing they decisively own is animated stuff, and even that's lagged in quality post new 52

I think the main problem even before filming began was having Snyder direct. Joss Whedon didn't do any of the previous Marvel films before doing Avengers.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
what is this
literally the only thing they decisively own is animated stuff, and even that's lagged in quality post new 52

marvel does not have an Arkham-level game out there, and rebirth has been received way better than post-Hickman marvel comics

Mendrox

marvel does not have an Arkham-level game out there, and rebirth has been received way better than post-Hickman marvel comics

You are right about the Arkham game but Marvel vs Capcom >>>>>>> Injustice and Co

Still waiting for Spiderman which will surely be the outbreak.

Bluth54

Almost completely remaking the movie twice can't be cheap. I wonder what the budget we're looking at when it's all said and done. It's probably going to have to make a ton of money to break even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom