• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 4, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rule of thumb is that loglines always get spoiler tagged whereas titles don't. Yes, I realize that it seems a little silly with one like this. I always tag them because I don't want to get into a situation where individuals are making subjective decisions about what they consider to be a spoiler. It's easier to just tag them all and let people decide if they want to click on it. In addition, I blind post a lot of them without reading them first since some of them are very spoilery.

SamuraiX-

Episode 410: “Inmates” is LIVE!!

! ! ! PLEASE REMEMBER TO SPOILER TAG ALL PROMO/PREVIEW DISCUSSION FOR EPISODES THAT HAVE NOT AIRED ! ! !

~Kinggi~

Banned
One thing i cant stand about this show is some of these episodes just come off as so cheap. Like, this episode currently is basically 'grab some cameras and shoot shit in the woods'. I guess thats what happens when you have to spend money on zombie makeup.

sangreal

This bothered me last week with Carl and again now with Beth (?). What's with the zombies just grabbing people now and not trying to bite them?

The answer of course is that their important people (tm) but it just pulls me out or it

Ataraxia

So far the episode is following the formula of last week's: focusing on two characters. I hope we see the group meet up soon.

One thing i cant stand about this show is some of these episodes just come off as so cheap. Like, this episode currently is basically 'grab some cameras and shoot shit in the woods'. I guess thats what happens when you have to spend money on zombie makeup.

Where else are you gonna film scenes that take place in woods? Should they not be in woods?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

They give all the money to Mad Men
deservedly

RPGCrazied

Yeah. I wish they could do more citiy scenes, or on the highways. The farm/forest is boring most of the time. I'm sure its pretty cheap to just do forest scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom