• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 4, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGCrazied

Yeah, I know how this is going play out. He will get close to Carol, then find out she killed his girl/wife. Then the shit will hit the fan.

They could have used her to jumpstart the spin-off series. It might have actually been good. But nooooo, this show has gone so far downhill and it squanders the brilliance of the source material.

I'm not even watching the show, just reading this thread and tweets.

They could have used her to jumpstart the spin-off series. It might have actually been good. But nooooo, this show has gone so far downhill and it squanders the brilliance of the source material.

I'm not even watching the show, just reading this thread and tweets.

The spin off series is a LONG ways away...

Laieon

I'm alright with the show not following the comics. Having two different stories to follow is awesome (and if you count the games, 3 is even better!).

I know it's cool to hate TWD these days because it's popular, but I still think it's one of the best shows on TV by far.

ScribbleD

This game has 3 gears:
1) Nothing is happening
2) Nothing is happening; show some zombies getting murdered, and maybe some redshirts getting bitten
3) Something even potentially controversial happened in the comics? Draw the subplot out as long as possible, go nowhere with it, and then sanitize the controversial bit.

All the while the characters make some of the most bafflingly idiotic decisions possible and being generally unsympathetic morons.

Edit: It's not that they aren't perfectly adapting the comics, they're trying to lift plotlines from the comic and not doing anything interesting with them.

Kuroyume

Banned
This is just so freaking rediculous. Almost comical. Tyrese abandoning three girls because he hears some wild screams somewhere. The little girl trying to kill the baby. Carol popping out of nowhere and being the one who saves them JUST as the zombies appear. Carol ending up with Tyrese.

Meh

I like how Lizzy is going (story-wise)

I'm not down with Carol just kind of weirdly showing up to save the day (and stop Lizzy from suffocating the baby) or that the baby lived. I mean, it was really obvious that she survived. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom