• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 4, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grisby

Magic Ghoul Bus?
Goddamn bro, nice.

Mx43D.gif

bus falls off the cliff and glen batmans it out of there
wheres my check?
It's in the mail, along with a contract for five more seasons worth of scripts. Keep em' coming.

SamuraiX-

(Comic Spoilers)
glenn isnt dead
he still has a date with a bat

(Comic Spoilers)
Please fully spoiler tag and label your posts if you're making a comic reference, especially one that big. I would actually prefer it if everyone would keep comic discussion within reference to where the show is relative to the graphic novel timeline.

And of course, considering that the stories are different, you never thought people who haven't read the comic yet might actually want to read it at some point?

We are getting off topic, but at some point it becomes obvious that those who have yet to read the comic aren't likely to, or have had enough of an opportunity.

The series started in 2003. Over 10 years ago. The show has been on the air for four seasons.

Do we still routinely spoiler events from 2003 era games? Are events from the first volume that aren't valid anymore
Carl shooting Shane, hershel being eaten at the farm
still worth bothering with spoilers?

We don't typically spoiler events from GameCube or Xbox games. but still, rules are rules.

(Comic Spoilers)
Please fully spoiler tag and label your posts if you're making a comic reference, especially one that big. I would actually prefer it if everyone would keep comic discussion at the same point where the show is relative to the graphic novel timeline.
thats hard because sometimes this show doesnt know where in the comics it is
but ok ill include comic spoilers before them from now on

Madness

Thought Cornballer was moderating the thread? This show has really gone off the rails with its filler and ratings and commercials. Like what's next? A voice at the end that says, is Glenn alive? Find out next time, same week, same time, same channel etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom