• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 4, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

iox2uOZ0fMdxV.png

Graphic Novel: All comic-related discussion must be enclosed in spoiler tags. NO EXCEPTIONS! Please tag and label your posts, e.g. (Graphic Novel/Comic Spoilers)
[Insert graphic novel spoilers here]
. All discussion pertaining exclusively to the graphic novel belongs in The Walking Dead Comics Thread.

SamuraiX-

Yep. Edited. Assumed there was a statute of limitations on that but I guess not. Again those events are REALLY old by now.

Doesn't matter how old they are. You're in a thread with a lot of people who have never read the comic and you know the producers of the show adapt a lot of elements from the graphic novel.

At least take a moment to skim the OP to see if there are rules about spoilers next time.

Namikaze1

You think she killed Tyreese's girl? I am pretty sure it was
the little girl Lizzie who just tried to kill Judith, and has been killing the rabbits.
You think a little girl somehow overpowered two adults, killed them, and dragged their bodies to their resting place? I mean sure she could've help but that friend of hers is a scaredy cat. I just don't think Lizzie did it. Perhaps she did, perhaps not.

They aren't even relevant to the show because show Carol is a completely different person than comic Carol.

Yep. No chance of that storyline repeating.

I frequent comic GAF fairly regularly, spoilers typically are respected for a few months. This is almost sephiroth killing aeris levels of old though.

Still, spoilered out of respect for the rules.

Axiology

And of course, considering that the stories are different, you never thought people who haven't read the comic yet might actually want to read it at some point?

You think a little girl somehow overpowered two adults, killed them, and dragged their bodies to their resting place? I mean sure she could've help but that friend of hers is a scaredy cat. I just don't think Lizzie did it. Perhaps she did, perhaps not.

You don't have to overpower people in their death beds. And it could have then been Carol's idea to drag and burn the bodies.

It's all pretty unclear, hell Carol could have decided to do it and brought Lizzie along for practice or some shit cause she couldn't do it to her dad.

aparisi2274

I think that 2 adults who were sick with a zombie flu and in a weakened state could be taken out by a little girl who is capable of
killing a baby, as was just witnessed in an earlier scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom