• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1 year PS+ for $22 via Newegg eBay Daily Deal (starts at 9PM PST today)

Btw on slick deals it has quantity available posted Quantity 5867 with 2 being sold at time of post

So with 10 sold now it's 5859 available for 10,000 viewers...

Cloudy

Banned
I got one for $30 already but I'm here refreshing to see if I can save $8. Considering all the money I've spent in the last few weeks (ps4 and xb1) this is ridiculous lol

nikos

Having $10 credit from the purchase of my PS4 actually makes this cheaper on PSN. Supplies are unlimited there, right?

fade_

Are these just the codes or do we get cards mailed to us?

Im assuming its the physical card since it mentions free shipping.

newegg.com seems to be having problems with their site as well. Guess they had a bunch of shit going on sale at the same time.

fuck this i'm getting some orange juice

if this goes live while said orange juice is being poured/drank i will have to kill someone

stick that in your ps4 and smoke it

Adorama via eBay has 960GB Crucial M500 SATA 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive SSD (CT960M500SSD1) for $440. Shipping is free. Thanks gabe23111

Man, I love getting a good deal but I must say all the price watching that I have done today has really worn out my eyes. I cannot wait to see what I make off with and be done with this period of sales.

Top Bottom