• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! NeoGAF NOV. 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE!

wfCMJzt.jpg

I hope this is worth the $125 i paid for it.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

Xbox One Elite Controller - One of the most comfortable controllers i've ever played with. It's excellent.
I'm not sold on the paddles yet, though.

The Xbox One it came with was a nice bonus.

- Started playing ReCore and I love it. I haven't played a game that did collecting this good since Psychonauts.

- I've only watched a couple of episodes, but i'm kinda shocked by how the quality of Supernatural has improved in Season 11. It also reminds me of S05, somehow.
Not that Supernatural has ever been bad, allthough i've certainly could have done without Leviathans and a less messy S06.

It's a bit weird watching both this and Gilmore Girls for the first time. I'm getting my Dean's confused. :p

Bought it for Ten pounds.
Usually costs around 35, but there's a small, black spot on the bottom of the book. Doesn't really matter as it doesn't show on the pages itself. I'm glad it's there, great price.
Really happy I found this.

Melchiah

An artist friend of mine finally finished the Evil Dead commission:
D18I5xU.jpg

Tax returns put to good use:
hh97kuz.jpg

The system was sold out at Finland's largest Prisma store. According to the clerk the demand is high. I had to drive to the other side of Helsinki to get one.

Three quality indie games for 27€.
pooQLs3.jpg

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Found a couple of great bargains.

Really happy with those two shows. Never watched Stargate SG-1, loved the Original Stargate movie and enjoyed most of Stargate Atlantis, though.
Looking forward to it.

marcincz

Happy 10th anniversary to everyone.
Special thanks to MarkMan for creating this great and my favourite thread, 10 years ago.
Let's celebrate:

Some mags and Polish compendium of Halo world:
7HNuUQf.jpg

Last gen:
vnAz4xI.jpg

This gen - blue power:
V7Fdula.jpg

This gen: green power:
xZYuLp3.jpg

N games:
HltyQIq.jpg

Big Wazu

Pre-Black Friday Purchases:

LvM6EBH.jpg

5cI9qrO.jpg

Some Black Friday Blu-Ray Purchases:

Knc15Xl.jpg

Have a bunch more on the way, but will probably end up posting them in the next thread.

Got my copy of FF15 today, to round out the steelbook trilogy!

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (Yoshitaka Amano full cover art steelbook)
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Yoshitaka Amano full cover art steelbook)
Final Fantasy XV (Yoshitaka Amano full cover art steelbook)

31181933202_ef8673af6c_k.jpg

The Black Friday/Cyber Monday haul

MWMamt3.jpg

wB52kSf.jpg

My 65" KS9000

Edit: I should have led with this pic since it was my first big pickup of November(PS4 Pro) mind you the TV in the background is my now former 55" Sony W802a.

ZHGznmP.jpg

LegendX48

Decided to grab this during Best Buy's Cyber Monday sale because the two best friends/super best friends playthrough is fun + the fact that I like Bloodborne:
31322661175_852761a5d9_z.jpg

Strike

IMAG0211_zpslb68gwop.jpg

Left over from last month.

110416_zpszcxnivvf.jpg

110816_zpsmaexafcq.jpg

PS2 classics on sale.

DSCN1782_zpsvygrwcvc.jpg

Not big on energy drinks, but I do drink them from time to time.

DSCN1783_zpsi27kvvkn.jpg

My target preorder from last Black Friday actually went through and I got Dishonored 2 for $21. Got Titanfall 2 on sale for $35 and Shovel Knight physical from fangamer.

DSCN1792_zpsiymd147f.jpg

Black Friday Haul. The 6P and 3DS were long overdue.

All in all, not a bad month.

Well I do use it, but it's not really needed or anything with sites like Serebii... Pokémon is just that one series where I always buy the guides, it's mostly a habit I guess.

Does this one have the Pokédex at the back or is that going to be in a separate book? I still have my R/B and R/S Prima guides and they're great but I know that later guides (like the B2/W2 one I have) only have information about encounter with trainers you fight and where to go which isn't especially useful information.

Top Bottom