• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! NeoGAF NOV. 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE!

Regiruler

Just a sweet roll

CSv4r9Q.jpg

Why is there a picture of a cinamon bun on skyrim.

Or is that an actual one? It looks flat on the box.

zmet

PS4 Pro

Karate Master Complete TV Series

Star Trek Beyond Amazon Exclusive Gift Set

Eric B. & Rakim - Paid in Full

This album is just as good as it sounded back 1987.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Its an actual sweet bun from the game made in real life. A bakery in sydney was making them to celebrate the release of the SE i believe.

ohhhhhhhh, I thought this was artwork on the actual game collector's edition or something LOL

The previous PS4 Pro was for a game room.

This is for myself with the SSD upgrade.

PS4 Pro is great.

Only sad part is i have to put my 20th Anniversary back in the box.

I cannot bring myself to selling it.

wynIwzS.jpg

TheFlow

Banned
Round 1. will spurge on more before the sale ends.

Finally caved and started my Criterion collection. I love the quality of the phsycial cases and love how they come with cool pamphlets and other goodies. The Godzilla one is so cool. These are first time watches for me except Mr.Fox which I haven't seen in 6 years.

Yazuka

Here are a some of the stuff I've gotten in the past months.
2016-10-24%20-%20Stuff.jpg

And of course I picked up my PlayStation 4 Pro when it released.
2016-11-10%20-%20PS4%20pro.jpg

Tenshi

Neo Member

This has replaced one of my PS4s.

This is actually my second one. I plan to mod this one.

Designer HDD bay cover for my remaining vanilla PS4.

Macrcoss Delta blurays volume 1-4. I'm importing all the volumes as they are released. Also, the Macross Delta Scramble for the PS Vita.

illusionary

Joining in with those picking up an NES Classic Mini:

0m4Qvfi.jpg

...and double-dipping on Mass Effect 2 and 3, now that they're backwards compatible:

fKqTYXY.jpg

Was down in Disneyland over the weekend to participate in the Marvel Superheroes Half Marathon Weekend. Did the Captain America 5k with a friend and managed to improve my splits, despite the congestion on the course (since all the running is through both Disney parks).

Official runDisney merch:
31850203-20C1-4A5B-A5FA-A178AA9A4A15_zpsbtpl4l3l.jpg

Finisher's Medal:
6A4F3C91-E975-4977-8F43-5A4148FDEF8C_zpshewv0g2s.jpg

...and, of course, pickups while in Disneyland. The phone case was a D-Tech custom, the LEGO keychain is of Poe Dameron & the pin is Black Coat Mickey:
26B37222-5A33-4DD3-94B1-742FE8F2A912_zpslvbcsokj.jpg

Close-up:
33D78EF9-195A-4D59-A1A4-4114EF37F2F3_zpsbynnnakn.jpg

Galdius

I found Wii Sports Club used at a store and decided to buy it since I don't think it's a very common game.
As for the N64 games, now I'm missing just 8 games for the fullset.

z2szULRl.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
15043658_1365336626840224_1321510142184783872_n.jpg

Got a fresh new pair of Air Jordan 1 Royals (2013)!

15047988_103830446767139_4606927211843289088_n.jpg

Took me forever to find this ovo Capcom hat!

zmet

Playing With Power: NES Classics (Softcover)

Should've went for the hardcover. The paper stock used in the softcover is terrible.

I Drink Your Blood with bonus

C.H.U.D. and Peanuts Collection Anniversary Edition

Famicom Mini with Amazon exclusive bonus cards

NES Classic Edition

I still recommend picking up a Retrousb AVS or having your NES/FC RGB/HDMI modded (along with an Everdrive cart) over getting one of these things. The sound emulation is kinda off and I've noticed some slowdown in games that wasn't there on the original hardware.

Bandai Hi-Metal R Maximilian Jenius VF-1J Super Valkyrie

Star Wars: The Force Awakens 3D and Battlefield 1

Wagan Land Original Soundtrack

Open Source Scan Converter

Diggin' this thing more than the Framemeister. My Samsung television supports the linetriple mode without any problems. I gotta get some new euro RGB scart cables though since the ones I current own have been damaged. Can anyone recommend some good quality ones for the Japanese Saturn, SNES, and Genesis 1&2?

Not a whole lot going on lately, been buying some mundane stuff for the house and shop if anything. Only two highlights for the last few weeks:

30944167661_c2287b0640_c.jpg

Festool 5"/125mm limited edition sander

30944074831_5c6ef468f4_c.jpg

Phillips Hue starter set (bridge, two bulbs). Because the box is so generic, I took a pic of my new networking organization with it added.

Justinh

Round 1. will spurge on more before the sale ends.

Finally caved and started my Criterion collection. I love the quality of the phsycial cases and love how they come with cool pamphlets and other goodies. The Godzilla one is so cool. These are first time watches for me except Mr.Fox which I haven't seen in 6 years.

Sweet dude. I love my Criterion Collection discs. I don't have an absurd amount, but I think I have a decent enough collection. I started back when I first starting buying DVDs and got really into listening to commentaries.

I remember my first one was Seven Samurai, and if you haven't seen it, I must recommend picking it up. My copy is the old as hell DVD, but I want to upgrade to the swanky new version with the awesome looking packaging.

edit: Oh yeah, I got this. I was waiting for my Broken Age big box and Shadow Warrior 2 physical edition wang-whatever edition to arrive to post again, but I'll just edit those in if they ever actually do show up.

I wanted to get this before the prices creep up as they seem to do with Nintendo games. I need to get the Twilight Princess HD game soon too.

Top Bottom