• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! NeoGAF NOV. 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE!

Titanfall I assume but what exactly is it?

Vanguard Helmet and here's the final setup that I now have at my desk at work ;)

etPKV8V.jpg

Justinh

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Puppers!

Here's some junk I bought.
Target 3 for 2 sale. I've wanted Mario Maker for a good while. Glad I got one with a book, I was scared for a while that if I got a copy in the future that it'd be missing the book. At least I have a reason to hook my WiiU back up now.
Latest Full Color Dragonball Z manga, too. Just keeping up with it, I guess. Freeza saga for this release finally ends in the January release. Also happy that my copy of DBXenoverse came with the preorder codes in it still.

Some, uh... input devices?
Logitech G403 wireless. I wanted a wireless model because I already have more than one wired gaming mouse hooked up to my gaming PC (G303 and GPro). Dawn shadow because it looks pretty.

I think I need to calm it on the mouse and controller purchases tbh...
linked/not img tagged because mostly not new This mouse is also my fifth PMW3366 sensor mouse from Logitech.
Look at that sad, sorry cod pad. Gutted for its buttons that were put in the Day One controller and its grey sticks that were put in the 20th anniversary Dualshock 4. I should just put it out of its misery, as it's unusable with those DS4 sticks in it. Titanfall pad has the bottom half of a regular updated black pad so it has the improved bumpers and 3.5mm jack now.

inner-G

Banned
Last month, I picked up an EVGA 1070 SC. Then the ACX 3.0-gate happened with the thermal pads. I was still in the return window, so I took it back.

#YOLO
ZPqUM7F.jpg

baberunisei

Although I never posted in this thread, visiting and reading it is one of my favorite things to do on GAF. It is so pleasing to me looking at all those beautiful things and getting ideas on what to get. I remember when I first saw it some years ago, I linked it so much that I decided to see all the previous ones. It also registers a part of the history of videogames quite well in my opinion.

Congratulations for the 10-year mark!

Justinh

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv262/RoaringMdog/fdsgvsdsa.jpg
Picks ups from the last couple of weeks. Sold my launch 3DS and picked up the N3DSXL.[/QUOTE]
That N3DSXL actually looks pretty slick in that blue.
Man... I wanted to get that rhythm game for my niece for Christmas, but for some reason they don't sell it physically in the US. I got her the old DS version and preordered MarioMaker 3DS instead. I'll get her something else too.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Just got back from Japan... shopping in Osaka proved to be very... eventful ;)

14592160_669110593254199_7370393725110845440_n.jpg

I now have a complete collection of every single Chrono Trigger release. Getting the pre-release version was the final piece of the puzzle!

14719752_1725463391110118_1413250351569567744_n.jpg

Went to the Shonen Jump Shop at Yodobashi Umeda! Picked up some various stuff (most of this is food).

14733486_1306048186106149_973102425198034944_n.jpg

Picked up a RETRO FREAK based on a lot of research/feedback. I wanted a quick and easy solution for streaming/capturing and recording that would be easy to travel with. Score. Also a bunch of various games/accessories.

14718171_693647140808359_1620349693148004352_n.jpg

...and my favorite score from the Osaka trip! A HORI Real Arcade PRO SE - Special Edition, with the coveted Seimitsu GX buttons. The rarest Hori arcade stick that was brought to retail, with less than 400 units made (a good amount of them going to media/press). Now I have two!

Justinh

14718171_693647140808359_1620349693148004352_n.jpg

...and my favorite score from the Osaka trip! A HORI Real Arcade PRO SE - Special Edition, with the coveted Seimitsu GX buttons. The rarest Hori arcade stick that was brought to retail, with less than 400 units made (a good amount of them going to media/press). Now I have two!

Oh sweet! Are you going to post pics of it? Or is it a stay-in-the-box thing? I remember I think I saw a picture of one of these on the SRK forums back in... 06-07 and I thought it looked so awesome. I tried to make my HRAP EX SE look like it, but I think I'd need a new metal panel for it to look right.

JEKKI

awww maaaan yo what the fuuuuuuuuuu...

Ioim9u5l.jpg

I've been freakin looking for this game everywhere!!

I've literally traveled across the country trying to find it in 2016!

no luck :(

I finally gave up and ordered it off ebay, which by default now makes this game half as fun

;_;

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Oh sweet! Are you going to post pics of it? Or is it a stay-in-the-box thing? I remember I think I saw a picture of one of these on the SRK forums back in... 06-07 and I thought it looked so awesome. I tried to make my HRAP EX SE look like it, but I think I'd need a new metal panel for it to look right.

I'll post pics when I get home mid-Nov.

Caayn

Picked up a PSVR, PS camera v2 and a PS4 Pro. Along with Driveclub vr and Ratchet & Clank, not pictured.

caaynps4pvr8esw2.jpg

My girlfriend is going to kill me

Nakazato

Picked up a PSVR, PS camera v2 and a PS4 Pro. Along with Driveclub vr and Ratchet & Clank, not pictured.

caaynps4pvr8esw2.jpg

Wife is going to murder me when I come in with a new TV and ps4pro. Aka we already have a tv.

eXistor

Hey 10 years already! Congrats, my account is also from 2006. Coincidence? Probably.

I think I just heard my wallet cry.
ZfrsQmn.jpg

fbutron

caaynps4pvr8esw2.jpg

Same here so I am still talking my wife into it =( hopefully by the end of november

Keep saying her that we may play Garden Warfare 2 fully online at the same time D:

eXistor

How is the book? Is it worth it?

I've only rifled through it, but it seems okay. To be honest I just think it'll look cool as a coffee-table book, the packaging is really good, it's embossed all over, even the screws on the back of the "cart" are embossed. From what I can see the actual content is fairly standard and it has a lot of useless stuff like full walkthroughs for SMB3 and Kirby, which take up a lot of pages. Stuff like that's fine, but not really why I buy books like this.

Honestly it's more of a hint-book.

Just as a little fun. Here's a sample of what we were picking up 10 years ago.

Oh yeah, sexy router.
303351076_e18e48ef99.jpg

A 40 inch Bravia and a PS3
IMG_1054.jpg

I had almost forgotten about these games
00031419.jpg

Stylish MadCatz accessories
309218787_88bf5aed26.jpg

Top Bottom