• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! NeoGAF NOV. 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE!

painey

I NEVER find big box PC games in my goodwill, so when I saw these I had to get them.

RbWRkrHl.jpg

I had no idea SF2 even came out on PC, and my god.. that Alone in the Dark box is just pure sex.

Stalk

I bought a flat :D. Not many pics. We are just settling in really, need to figure out what to do with my entertainment area properly...

One way heroics LRG, Oreshieka since heavy arms had some stock, Watch_dogs 2 since why not. Not bought a ubisoft game since 2009.

And books! Finished Chernobyl Prayer today. Truly heart breaking at points. Probably going to read heart of a dog next since it is short, before moving on to city and city.

I bought a flat :D. Not many pics. We are just settling in really, need to figure out what to do with my entertainment area properly...

One way heroics LRG, Oreshieka since heavy arms had some stock, Watch_dogs 2 since why not. Not bought a ubisoft game since 2009.

And books! Finished Chernobyl Prayer today. Truly heart breaking at points. Probably going to read heart of a dog next since it is short, before moving on to city and city.
Looks pretty cozy! I love small places.

I NEVER find big box PC games in my goodwill, so when I saw these I had to get them.

I had no idea SF2 even came out on PC, and my god.. that Alone in the Dark box is just pure sex.

Wow, Vette! is such a blast from my childhood gaming past. Played it so much that one time I was able to direct my parents when they were lost in SF.

Ultimadrago

The Ultimate Laika Collection came in. I picked it up from the online discount Best Buy had on their site so it came out to be a pretty decent price for all the movies. I'm most looking forward to the Bonus features to hear them explain their blood,sweat and tears process for the 80 millionth time!

The front cover is kinda whack though. It looks like it was pre-made for the bargain bin.

Chastten

Banned
GRIz2aLl.jpg

I4cbI5Tl.jpg

M3w4wVcl.jpg

Figured I might as well make use of the Infinity clearance sale by swooping some of them up. I don't really care for the toybox stuff but the playsets are pretty decent to play through.

TtCpA9ll.jpg

Found this for €35 which seemed like a good deal. I don't particularly like these games but the kids love them and having the dark versions makes it extra cool, according to them.

fhfIeLal.jpg

nb38H7nl.jpg

Some friends were cleaning out their stuff so I got these for free. Back up disk for my 360 in case it ever dies and a few games I might or might never play. The kids have already claimed Crystal, so there's that.

YSxK8Dwl.jpg
46cJAerl.jpg

With Wii U slowly coming to its end, it was time to finally snag some of the older games, preferably the first edition. Found Lego City Undercover for €30 and Super Mario 3D World for €27, so it seemed like good deals to get a non-select version.

i5vCnSEl.jpg
fmwE9g5l.jpg

I know a lot of people don't like this Mario Tennis but for €18 I figured it was a good enough deal. Also considered getting Amiibo Party for the same price but already got enough party games as is so I left it in the shelf.

Disney Blu-ray collection further nearing completition. Still got some to go, but most of those are of movies I don't really like. Can't really justify spending another €200 right now on movies just for the sake of having them. They'll come later.

tgUDLVMl.jpg

Already got one of these for my PC last year but I got one for Wii U now. The 8GB internal and 16GB flash drive just weren't cutting it any more.

kIFmas2l.jpg

Maybe my favorite purchase of the month. It's cute and works really well.

kL0WI4sl.jpg
EDxXmT6l.jpg

Two more figures of the Couture de Force/Disney Showcase Collection. With the rate in which they are being released I stepped away from trying to collect them all, but I'll still buy the ones I really like.

And finally another partygame for when we don't feel like playing videogames. Love this game but didn't have a set myself yet. Now I do.

XtfyHVrl.jpg

And finally, a bit late cause Europe, the same game everyone bought this month. Can't wait to try it out tonight! <3

AlfaTrion

Been mad crazy so here's just my pickups from August which I never posted:

sEw6a6J.jpg

Used my Google Rewards and picked up this great title. I play it before bed.
NGMBU9B.jpg

Played the crap out of this on Hard mode. Felt short and I was really over powered but I still had fun and I love this series.
olLFPyf.jpg

I was sort of playing this in Aug before Deus Ex came out. I'd only play this if my GF was out of town and I had 6 hours of nothing else to do. Good game, just grindy for me.
OLVgFZF.jpg

N9uQOiO.jpg

Finally got these guys
0tjWcgR.jpg

Never had an N64 until the last year or 2 so catching up
5Xe3FYZ.jpg

I got THIS so I could play around with an HDD on my new PS2 network adaptor I found in the next picture
kMPGwDy.jpg

Found these at a pawn shop while my GF was at the dentist
hXPjDA9.jpg

RxPPFkd.jpg

Got this as a gift from my cousin's friend who I met at her wedding. So kind! I offered to pay but she wouldn't let me. She's awesome.
eEYxkEs.jpg

Not gaming but I got a family Google Music plan and this is the first thing I played and I played it all weekend lol
vCXb7Vk.jpg

DARE!

Not pictured:
Ghouls n' Ghosts (Genesis cart)
Sonic Spinball (Genesis cart)

This GameStop 50% bonus and b2g1 has been really nice to me.

Traded up to a Xbox one s for $60. Bought a few other games, did b2g1 on fire emblem, Xenoblade, and Pokemon sapphire, then traded back fire emblem and Pokemon to make Xenoblade cheap.

No man's sky got down to $13 on Amazon warehouse. Watch dogs 2 was about $30 with Meijer rewards and coupons.

slfH0BX.jpg

tiprun

A couple more SNES games for the collection.
qRLk.jpg

qgdW.jpg

Trying to bulk up my Wii collection and also grab a few of the rarer Wii U titles while I can.
mwbP.jpg

Got this guy for a couple quid, bargain!
mN7b.jpg

TheMoon

A couple more SNES games for the collection.
qRLk.jpg

qgdW.jpg

Trying to bulk up my Wii collection and also grab a few of the rarer Wii U titles while I can.
mwbP.jpg

Got this guy for a couple quid, bargain!
mN7b.jpg

I don't believe any of these pick-ups are real. They all look so dream-like. ^^

Here's all my pick-ups from the month so far.

Mostly games and music
DSCN2787.jpg

DSCN2789.jpg

DSCN2790.jpg

I was at costco and they had a 9 pack of toblerone for less than $9. So good.
DSCN2783.jpg

Gamble

This GameStop 50% bonus and b2g1 has been really nice to me.

Traded up to a Xbox one s for $60. Bought a few other games, did b2g1 on fire emblem, Xenoblade, and Pokemon sapphire, then traded back fire emblem and Pokemon to make Xenoblade cheap.

No man's sky got down to $13 on Amazon warehouse. Watch dogs 2 was about $30 with Meijer rewards and coupons.

slfH0BX.jpg

Awesome

Celcius

°Temp. member
Here's my black friday haul so far.

GGXrd Sign from Steam:
RR7Xxkp.png

Movies will be Christmas presents: (all 3 including tax were like $23)
ubhDzwH.jpg

Seiryoden

eQEJom8l.jpg

My PS3 slim is 8 years old so in a fit of video-gaming zukunftsangst I decided to get a back-up. Pleasantly surprised at how (relatively) cheap I was able to find a new one - £150 with shipping.

oNQcLdMl.jpg

I stupidly failed to realise that my Lionheart edition of CS1 is NTSC so my game save didn''t carry over to my pre-ordered PAL copy of CS2. Also: what the hell is up with the austerity-ass instruction booklet for the euro version NISA?

AlfaTrion

Hi, I had some more time today so here are my Sept pickups!

Finally the TFTM blu ray came out and I got my GF to watch it for the first time.
0ESj0ol.jpg

I loved the Konami Shooters book so I grabbed this by hardcore gaming 101
OHYjdpX.jpg

Some pre-orders came in
LSwy7cA.jpg

Not a pickup but I grabbed this from my dad's house to prepare for...
LP9gMX0.jpg

...my new GBA player!
My GF's sister came back from Japan and brought me some goodies (not the saturn/dreamcast but the arcade sticks and games)
78QSstw.jpg
epdPV6R.jpg

Picked these up to play fighters better on my DC. WARNING: these dont work with the circle pad (yes, even in dpad mode) and I'm pretty upset about that
79y5Rdf.jpg

These games don't work on my Model 1 Genesis w/Game Genie for conversion so I nabbed an EverDrive
5TXCSa9.jpg

Traded Zombies ate my Neighbors to my brother for this
aWU50KW.jpg

Found a new store near my GF's parents' house and knocked off a bunch from my checklist
3JxGbqD.jpg

And fianlly, I got a TORO for my dreamcast for some scart goodness into my framemeister
02kZGIe.jpg

RedRumy3

This months pickup

Nes Classic
vYDI8zrl.jpg

Keycaps
6OuZifql.jpg

Eva unit 01. Thing is awesome it's a popcorn holder from universal japan.
YFoPS3zl.jpg

all 3 in 1 pic :D

oQZvArll.jpg

JEKKI

ya boy JEKKI black friday pickups lookin gooooood

RMH5dDql.jpg

345WUvil.jpg

shout outs to the homie Markmang for putting that werk into these sticks!

7+ years since SF4 and I finally own a second one of his babies!

it's coz the last one I bought in 2K9 still works!

(got a new one for the new system tho)

Top Bottom