• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15th Anniversary of Gran Turismo Europe: Invite to GT6, [Make A New Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

androvsky

I'm not sure when they'll announce the "then" part though.
If it's not pretty fast Sony execs are going to get really tired of answering the PS4 question every time GT 6 is mentioned near a journalist. They might be able to hold out until E3 though. :/

scandisk_

Unconfirmed Member
Just imagine the new lighting engine on dat PS4 macheene! f*ck the one on the PS3.

tumblr_m1r7vlaXGk1qzclrz.jpg

I really want them to announce a date at this event and nail it so this will stop.

I hope they announce a date and a delay at the same time. Just get it out the way.

Oddly excited for this even though I've never been a huge GT fan. The prospect of GT on the PS4 doe...
hopefully

Withnail

wonder if its ps3 or ps4

It's definitely PS3, we've known that for months ever since we heard it from the lips of SCE's VP of first party software development. lol.

The big question is whether they also announce releases for PS4 and Vita. I'm thinking no on PS4, maybe on Vita. We shall see.

nofi

It's definitely PS3, we've known that for months ever since we heard it from the lips of SCE's VP of first party software development. lol.

The big question is whether they also announce releases for PS4 and Vita. I'm thinking no on PS4, maybe on Vita. We shall see.

Just PS3, I think. We'd have heard otherwise long before now.

My girlfriend's best friend is in town and we've got a full day of sightseeing planned tomorrow. We're set to leave the house at 10AM or: right when the thing starts.

CAR-CHASE-CRASH.gif

Mascot

Is there any truth in the rumour that GT6 will work with Bleem on the Dreamcast? I imagine it only works at 720p, not 1080p though.

565629_30225_front.jpg

Toxa

join us this week end

YXEcf.png

486217SuzukaCircuitpercorsoEst8.jpg

Lupo Cup Party

Everybody is welcome to join.
BUT: practice and make sure you know the track and the car before the race, clean racing is a must in the weekly races.

Race starts in:
Next Saturday or Sunday (you decide)

Allowed cars:

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car 03
Tuning allowed:
No tuning is allowed.​
Tyre Selection
Sport Hard​

Track:

Monaco Cote d'azure
Nuburgring GP/D
Laps:
10 laps (Monaco)
15 laps (Nurburgring)
Pit Stops:
No mandatory pit stops
Damage
Light​
Assists
ABS
TCS
Lounge Settings:
Tyre/Fuel wear: Normal
Slip stream: Weak
Tyre grip reduction: Real
Players Participating (5/ 16):
  • 01 - Ruttyboy
  • 02 - Niks
  • 03 - paskowitz
  • 04 - Toxa
  • 05 - Dibbz
  • 06 -
  • 07 -
  • 08 -
  • 09 -
  • 10 -
  • 11 -
  • 12 -
  • 13 -
  • 14 -
  • 15 -
  • 16 -
  • R1 -
  • R2 -
  • R3 -
  • R4 -
  • R5 -

Race procedure:

Lounge opens - 7.00 PM GMT
Lounge reset - 7.55 PM GMT
Qualifications start - 8.00 PM GMT
Race start 8.15 PM GMT
Race 2 quali will start promptly after race 1 finishes. After quali, race 2 will start immediately.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: Rules and Regulations

Additional rules:
Always make sure at least one pair of wheels are inside the white lines! Using the run-off areas as "long-cuts" or short-cuts is not allowed and will be strictly enforced.
Missing a brake point and thus overshooting into run-off areas is ok, but when you rejoin the track you must wait until cars close behind you has passed.
Missing a brake point is a mistake and should lead to you having less speed out the corner, not more.​

Lounge:
Races will be held in the GT5NRL lounge, please add this account to your Friends list. Practice sessions will also be held in the same lounge.
important.jpg

Man

The backlash is going to be grand when no PS4 version is announced.
I can already feel a slight tingle of rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom