• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1Up Show 4.8 (MGS: Portable Ops, Lost Planet, Wii imports)

EGM92

WMV 640x360 = 37mb? wtf

nevermind, the file is being uploaded to the server as we speak, thus the size keeps changing

EGM92

uhh downloading the High quality QT at.... 170kb/s while I'm using a 10Mbit+ connection here at work ? :(

Dahbomb

OMFG @ the intro! :lol :lol :lol

It's only funny when a child does it, watching 2 adults do it is just .... "JESUS ****ING CHRIST". :lol

Reave

Dahbomb said:
OMFG @ the intro! :lol :lol :lol

It's only funny when a child does it, watching 2 adults do it is just .... "JESUS ****ING CHRIST". :lol

Next time, they better do the Blastoise Christmas kid. :lol

Nameless

Mark is a horrible actor...:lol :lol :lol :lol Those screams will haunt my dreams..

Edit..They better do Pokemon Kid whenever they cover Diamond and Pearl(or whatever they're called).

Aeon712

Finally a show with something I wanna see on it, they've been neglecting PS2/3/P last couple of weeks.

traveler

Not Wario
Am I the only one (besides Dot) whose download completely choked and started dying about 30% in? My estimated finish time is now half an hour away!

Rogosh

traveler said:
Am I the only one (besides Dot) whose download completely choked and started dying about 30% in? My estimated finish time is now half an hour away!

Nope, my download is the same way (higher res WMV version)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
:lol :lol :lol

That is hysterical. Mark and Kathleen get major props for that.

Matix

Kinda worried that LP received an 8 in OXM, but after these impression... the Lost Planet hype train is back on the roll again.

Dahbomb

Matix said:
Kinda worried that LP received an 8 in OXM, but after these impression... the Lost Planet hype train is back on the roll again.
Agreed. Watching LP in action reminds me why this game owns... it just ****ing does.

Dahbomb

Is there going to be an episode next week or no? I heard them talking about in the beginning, don't know if its actually valid or not.

Aeon712

traveler said:

Nope was getting 300+kbs now reduced to 151 :(. Hope it's done by time my food gets here.

LukeSmith

Matix said:

Maybe I should write about LP then, to re-ground you in reality.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Scoot said:
Maybe I should write about LP then, to re-ground you in reality.

Can you share your impressions on the game?

I didn't really like the demo when it came out in May, but then I just recently went back and replayed it (this week) and I thought it was fun...I still think it controls a little clunkily...janky almost.

Do share, Lukems.

Dahbomb said:
Is there going to be an episode next week or no? I heard them talking about in the beginning, don't know if its actually valid or not.

Nope, not next week. We're taking it off to prep for the season finale the following week. Then we're taking another few weeks off for the holidays, and we'll be back in January.

FWIW, the schedule on http://the1upshow.1up.com is usually up-to-date, as it is now.

Top Bottom