• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1Up Show 4.8 (MGS: Portable Ops, Lost Planet, Wii imports)

Nameless

Littleberu said:
Kathleen has a crush on lllllllukkkkkkkkeeee

Hmm..

Kathleen returns, and each following week Luke shows up with a new beard or hair cut--coincidence I think not.

Corn Rows and a grill Luke, thats the way to go.

Tieno

Great episode! Nice wii-party stuff! Lost Planet looks great and fun, the 'impressions' are exactly the way it seemed and looked like to me from videos and playing the demo.
Did Luke got sedated? He seemed so tranquil and at peace, like he found a girlfriend or something. (though he did get some sneaky digs in: 'Shenmue' hehehe)

jarosh

1uplol.gif

Clouseau

1up should have their own cable channel. In fact cable providers should dump G4tv and pick up this proposed 1up channel.

Xrenity

Did you guys know you can jump in Wii Plays cow-running game? Looks like you runned right through it. :p

/edit
and you can move the tanks with d-pad/nunchuck.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
So, what's with all this somewhat negative Lost Planet talk? It sounds as if the game is good, but not good to the point we were expecting.

My biggest fear is LOADING. The constant barrage of load screens really hurt my experience with Dead Rising and I hope LP manages to present lengthy, massive levels without becomign bogged down by loading.

Tieno

dark10x said:
So, what's with all this somewhat negative Lost Planet talk? It sounds as if the game is good, but not good to the point we were expecting.

My biggest fear is LOADING. The constant barrage of load screens really hurt my experience with Dead Rising and I hope LP manages to present lengthy, massive levels without becomign bogged down by loading.
I don't think there were there 'loading' intermissions in the demo.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
jarosh said:
what a pain in the ass to get this down to 150 kb
it looks like crap too

1uplolava.gif

Awww, you didn't have to go through the trouble if it was really hard. I love it though, I'll still use it. :D

hyp

jarosh said:
what a pain in the ass to get this down to 150 kb
it looks like crap too

1uplolava.gif

i can see a lot of "interesting" animated .GIFs surfacing from this week's epsiode.

hyp

my jones for lost planet has gotten even worse after watching the show. i can't believe how ****ing beautiful the game is. WOW.

did kathleen just call the post a penis pump? :lol she's awesome.

hyp

dark10x said:

are we watching the same show? they had barely anything negative to say about it... in fact it was really glowing and by the sounds of it, there are some memorable experiences to be had. i think the negative vibe going around is because of the oversaturation of good games out right now. come january when people are done playing zelda, gears, viva, resistance, etc... lost planet will shine.

Top Bottom