• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 World Cup 3rd place |OT| Uruguay vs Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threi

notag
flintstryker said:
I have a feeling that even if Uruguay had gone on to win this world cup i would still read people whining about how much they suck.
Would they be wrong though?

Look at Italy

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
flintstryker said:
I have a feeling that even if Uruguay had gone on to win this world cup i would still read people whining about how much they suck.
Don't worry. They will have to accept Forlan as their God and Suarez as their emperor sooner or later.

Afrikan

just wondering...... I know the African fans don't have anything personal against the Uruguay team itself, this game proves that....just Suarez gets the jeers.

but what about fans who have Suarez jerseys walking around town? :lol

I'm sure they have been getting "lectures" of how Suarez has no honor.

esquire

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand?
You know they fucking future?
No?
Then STFU.
No you shut the fuck up noob. You don't know shit about football.

Dresden

Juicy Bob said:
I wonder what the conversations between defenders and opposing strikers are like? What would they be talking about?
"yo diego"

"yeah?"

"wrecked your wife last night:

"fuck"

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand?
You know they fucking future?
No?
Then STFU.

Oh come on. This game is 2-2. It will be hard for tomorrow's game to top this so it's understandable that people are doubting.

Lightning

Banned
flintstryker said:
a goal is a fucking goal
I never said a goal wasn't a goal. I said the goal flattered Uruguay as far as the score card was concerned and that the result of the game was never in doubt.

A consolation goal in injury time to make a game seem close.

xbhaskarx said:
Paul does
Of course Paul does, that's why Germany are the Euro 2008 champions... Oh wait....

Boogie9IGN

oh damn that was nice

I keep reading each of SpacePirateRidley's posts as if they're supposed to be a limerick or something

esquire

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Cry some more, please.
You dont even know what I fucking know or dont know.
Are you the king of football?
Gotta be a troll. Do you even understand the different styles of football different teams play?

xbhaskarx said:
If they should ban it why are you watching it?
the match is great because Uraguay CARES about this game and plays with a lot of passion. That's why germany will play passionate to.

THIS is a great match. but normally the teams don't give a damn about third place. they'd rather go home.

I always like a goos match. but often the teams are tired as hell and demotivated for this match.

KS Seven X said:
Oh come on. This game is 2-2. It will be hard for tomorrow's game to top this so it's understandable that people are doubting.

The thing is, people are not doubting, people are whining.
Maybe this going to be a more entertaining match, maybe tomorrow is even more, maybe the two equally entertain.

But the only thing I see some people is saying, this is the real final, Germany would have been in the final, Spain and netherlands are going to suck becuase I foresee it.

It seems people can watch this match and called it awesome without insulting the other, that it even has not take place yet.
Lots of things can happen in the finals.

esquire said:
Gotta be a troll. Do you even understand the different styles of football different teams play?
Yeah im a troll when im saying to enjoy this match without bullshitting in another it havent even take place.
Way to go.

unreon

As an Australian, I do think I will use "Kroos" as my new word for kangaroos.

AND ONE MORE TIME GERMANY YAHUUUUUZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom