• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol did you see Pau looking at the interview like "wonder what he's saying..."

and did I hear phil say let terry have open looks!?!?

Omiee

Darkman M said:
Scary thing is the Lakers won the last two chips without him, looks like he's gonna be a big part if the picture this playoffs.

this, he was not a huge factor in the celtics series or suns.

AND ODOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA has the spurs in sight, and have a big chanse at least locking the 2nd seed down.

lol

tonight is the night I remember that there's no way heat posters are worse than lakers posters jizzing all over the message board

ph33nix said:
lol

tonight is the night I remember that there's no way heat posters are worse than lakers posters jizzing all over the message board

stick around you could learn a thing or two about how to jerk off over your team with professionalism and class.

ph33nix said:
lol

HZJ0K.gif

is ph33nix a heat fan living in LA? i always see him commenting on laker games

Ninja Scooter said:
stick around you could learn a thing or two about how to jerk off over your team with professionalism and class.

jerking off with professionalism and class? please do explain

you guys are the ones that has guys claiming to do it with 2. terrible

SamuraiX-

It's hard to hate Odom because he was a big part of USA being champions of world basketball this past summer, but nobody that fucking ugly should be that fucking good at playing basketball.

lol Matt Barnes. Having that many neck tats is a sure fire sign that someone does not give a fuck.

Bitchass JET started that shit though. I like that Barnes (and Odom) have their teammates backs like that.

Jason Terry with the thuggery.

I like Matt standing up for the team. I don't care if he got thrown out. Blake for standing up for himself, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom