• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-18yjyi.gif

Flop? He clearly swiped his face as well as the ball.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
OH GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE REFS

AHAHAHAHA TECH GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE. The Button already.

Yeah that was pretty shitty officiating there. Dude didn't do shit to deserve that tech. If that reaction deserves a tech then you can T up Wade/LeBron any time they are called for a foul.

PBY

Banned
lol you always get salty easily.knicks have more chips than heat.

I know that feel bro- its like bringing up the 72 dolphins, shit doesn't work. Doesn't make you feel any better. Just face your loserbroness.

edit: I've done it with my fins, trust me, its the only way.

Missed wide open layup, 3 on the other end

fuck

I know that feel bro- its like bringing up the 72 dolphins, shit doesn't work. Doesn't make you feel any better. Just face your loserbroness.

The Heat have existed for like 23 years...the knicks have existed for i think twice that amount

lebron does a mourning impersonation, and bibby hits another one, what the fuck???

Gabyskra

Banned

edit: I've done it with my fins, trust me, its the only way.

Yeah yeah, we know you root for the Dolphins.

Shit I'm not even the one bringing it up

Crap, everything magically going in for the Knicks.

WTF Bibby. If you hit one damn 3 in the finals in game 2 we would have been champs you shit head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom