• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 PC Bullshot thread of "1 FPS? That's 1 screenshot per second"

screenshot49819ezohu.png

Ardvent

Had to grab a shot of Khrynia while I was in town. I'll be able to recruit her later in the game. She learns Demonsblow (Weapon Art) really quickly and she's great to have around for the last stretch of the game.

I bought the Tomb Raider + The Last Remnant and spent days downloading The Last Remnant. I remember thinking the game was beautiful and super cinematic in combat. Sadly I didn't get past the first town due to a failing hard drive.

Have you played through it before? Any tips (I remember hearing about not grinding)? I hope it would run on a 330m but I don't think I have the room on my hard drive for the download.

IoCaster

I bought the Tomb Raider + The Last Remnant and spent days downloading The Last Remnant. I remember thinking the game was beautiful and super cinematic in combat. Sadly I didn't get past the first town due to a failing hard drive.

Have you played through it before? Any tips (I remember hearing about not grinding)? I hope it would run on a 330m but I don't think I have the room on my hard drive for the download.

It's one of my favorite games and I've played through it multiple times. For your first run I'd recommend building your unions with a focus on combat skills and healing. Hold off on learning the mystic arts until you get a good grasp on how the core battle system works. I don't want to go off-topic in this thread so here's a link to help you get started. You can ask me questions in that thread and I'll be happy to help.

Stein3x

I know how to downsample. It's just this game does not allow me too.

I had the same problem, some games didn't show all my custom resolutions.I changed some EDID parameters and that did the trick but i don't remember what i changed.Also if a game is locked on 60hz it doesn't show custom resolutions which are lower than 60hz

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I know how to downsample. It's just this game does not allow me too.

That's odd, dota 2 is one of the more downsample friendly games. Are you trying to play the game in windowed or borderless fullscreen windowed mode?

That's odd, dota 2 is one of the more downsample friendly games. Are you trying to play the game in windowed or borderless fullscreen windowed mode?

I think the later but it did not show when I went full screen(not windowed) either. I will try what Stein3x said later.

Edit: Thanks Stein3x that worked.

Sethos

Banned
EC is setting the standard in here.

I wish I could add some shots but ArmA 3 has a big ass watermark and considering I'm spending 98% of my waking hours in that game, don't have time for much else :p

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
EC is setting the standard in here.

I wish I could add some shots but ArmA 3 has a big ass watermark and considering I'm spending 98% of my waking hours in that game, don't have time for much else :p

Come on son, 3840x2400, lots of realestate to crop from. Do eet.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
That Hitman shot is great. And is that from the Hard Reset expansion pack? Also, I don't recognise where the Crysis 3 shot was taken at all :/.

witch1bt8kd5.png

Original 3200x1800 image.

Sethos

Banned
That Hitman shot is great. And is that from the Hard Reset expansion pack? Also, I don't recognise where the Crysis 3 shot was taken at all :/.

C3 shot is from one of the last levels, with all the Cephs.
Where all the hivemind malarkey is going on

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Top Bottom