• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafai1123

Banned
Of course Jackson gets 20pts on my bench while Evans gets 3. If I had played him in WR and Bernard in flex I would probably be looking at a W this week.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So I have room on my roster. Person in my league dropped Bryant. Waiver number is kind of high, so I don't know if someone else might grab him.

nillapuddin

So this guy in my league is going to be 0-4 after he loses today.

I want Brandon Marshall from him, advice?

ukX13K0.png

nillapuddin

I was thinking Lewis for sure, but I figured I would have to package a WR also

Benjamin?
and
Boldin?

@grape, he drafted Richardson, lol

Have about a 54 point lead with Doug Baldwin going tomorrow. Still not feeling great though since my opponent has Cooks and Spiller going tonight, and then Wilson, Hauschka, and Seattle's defense tomorrow.

I'm going down in flames thanks to Carlos Hyde again. And I left Hillman on the bench.

I have no idea what to think of the 49ers offense. It's a mess.

Up 49 in a PPR league but he has Jimmy Graham, Marques Colston, and Dan Bailey left. Not liking it, even if I have a decent margin to work with

h3ro

I have Jimmy Graham or Rawls for my Flex.

I'm 11 points down and he still has Hocker kicking tonight against Dallas.

Badosh

Well, I got screwed by the Falcons sitting Julio and Ryan.

Down by ten with only Ebron left vs my opponents kicker.

up by 28 in a half ppr league...

mark ingram and drew brees left to play against.

pretty sure i'm going to lose by <5

tyrod taylor hurt me a bit today - i'd say antonio brown was the worst offender for me this week. Vick crushed him :(

Apath

up by 28 in a half ppr league...

mark ingram and drew brees left to play against.

pretty sure i'm going to lose by <5

tyrod taylor hurt me a bit today - i'd say antonio brown was the worst offender for me this week. Vick crushed him :(
Ingram is going to suck tonight. BELIEVE.

Ugh I'm gonna be so pissed if that missed field goal costs me this week. Went from a 49 point lead going into tomorrow to a 35 point lead with that Spiller TD. Need to hope Wilson does nothing tomorrow (while they still win).

NateDrake

Is Cooks ever going to be targeted regularly in a game? I'm getting restless with him and he doesn't meet projections. I may just leave him on the bench or drop him soon.

Nafai1123

Banned
Catanzaro saved my ass this week. 5 for 5 and 1XP? Yes please!

Currently up by 22 points but my opponent has Russell Wilson. Fingers crossed.

Wads

Banned
I left Freeman on my bench for Randle... I figured the Cowboys had the better matchup and the Texans were better against the run. DOH! Still have a (slim) chance to win (I have J. Graham and they have Abdullah, Ebron, and Hauska with me up 11 or so), but I won't trust the Cowboys again until Weeden is out of there.

I've been trying to trade Ingram for a WR2 for weeks now with no takers.. Dude is currently a RB4 in terms of points in our 0.5 PPR league (would've been third if not for an overturned TD) and is putting out a consistent 15 points per game, even with Spiller back for like 3 weeks now. Am I missing something here?

UberTag

I've been trying to trade Ingram for a WR2 for weeks now with no takers.. Dude is currently a RB4 in terms of points in our 0.5 PPR league (would've been third if not for an overturned TD) and is putting out a consistent 15 points per game, even with Spiller back for like 3 weeks now. Am I missing something here?
Sometimes you'll just be stuck in a league that's trade-resistant even if you are asking for fair or lesser value. Some owners of losing teams just give up and barely make lineup adjustments for byes. Some owners of winning teams are too attached to their players and refuse to adjust and will then dump someone you would have gladly traded for onto the waiver wire for someone useless that happened to flash on Rotoworld. Others still will pop in and manage their lineups once a week on Sunday mornings and otherwise ignore it. Lastly, some owners will simply ignore all trades assuming you're trying to fleece them and only make trade offers in a blatant attempt to try and fleece you.

So yeah, Ingram is probably deserving of a WR2 in your format based on his consistency. But you may not get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom