• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Out of the teams in the playoffs, I'll take the Warriors, Rockets, Hawks, or Cavs in the finals. I could see the Cavs and the Warriors in the playoffs, or the Bulls in place of the Cavs. Or the Spurs in the Warriors place.

I'm not sure how far the Grizzlies and Raptors will get in the playoffs, even though I would like to see them win. Neither franchise have won anything.

Anyway, can't wait. Wish fans of your respective teams luck.

GO LAKERS! :(

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
As a Warriors fan I'm hoping Thunder wins and NO loses tonight. Warriors will sweep Thunder by letting Westbrook jack up 40 shots a game and making 10 of them. AD though, yeah, he scares me.

Derwind

I don't expect the Raps to make it deep in the playoffs, just to get out of the first round curse, that is all I ask!!!!

Its been almost a decade and a half since we got out of the first round.

I think this year is the Bulls best chance at beating the Cavs with this Rose-Butler-Gasol-Noah core. The Cavs defense still sucks and Kyrie and Love have never played a minute of meaningful NBA basketball. That being said, Lebron is our kryptonite and I'd lay money on them right now.

overcast

2nd seed!
ie3uGZj.gif

I do wonder if the Blazers are honestly worse than the Mavs at this point.

If the Pelicans play against the Warriors at all the way they did against the Spurs tonight... I think people are underestimating how much of a fight this will be. Still think they'll pull it off, but I think it'll go six rounds.

Fjordson

I could see it going 6 if Davis is beasting. Think it'll be quicker though if Steph and Klay are taking it seriously.

let the thread decide the title please

your track record ain't too good

go celtics

Sure. OT title open for suggestions.. I used to ask back then what the title is going to be.. only one or two suggested something so i eventually stopped asking :( . lets get that tradition going again.

EDIT: Browsed thecoli sports thread.. saw a post saying "If the spurs had beaten the knicks at MSG they'd be the number 2 seed." lmao. amazing what this west season has come down to. that could end up what the difference between chipping or losing for spurs.

Preditcions for the first round:

Warriors in 4
Rox in 6
Spurs in 5 :mjlol, doc.gif
Griz in 6

Hawks in 4
Cavs in 4
Bulls in 5
Raps in 6

Raptors in 4.
Raptors in 4.
Raptors in 4.
Raptors in 4.

Drizzy Drake wins his first NBA Championship MVP dancing on the sidelines.

Spurs N Cavs! The Rematch (Spurs vs Cavs #1)! of the Rematch (LeBron vs Spurs with Heat) of the Rematch (LeBron vs Spurs last year) !

B.O.O.M

Let's go Blazers :D Don't have a lot of expectations cuz of all the injuries but still hoping for a good playoff series

overcast

Warriors fans should also be happy because I think the seeding worked out best for them. Blazers and Grizzlies are ravaged by injuries and are kind of stumbling into the playoffs.

Krejlooc

Banned
bought my tickets to the opening round for the rockets. all the home games.

i hope they advance, i will buy the second round as well if they do.

Fjordson

Warriors fans should also be happy because I think the seeding worked out best for them. Blazers and Grizzlies are ravaged by injuries and are kind of stumbling into the playoffs.
Yeah pretty decent results overall. Memphis still kinda worries me, but I think we can take them.

overcast

Good point on both Blazers and Mavs sucking. My Rockets need to sweep the Mavs. I don't want them winning not one game.
Carlisle is a great coach and Mchale is a bad coach. That's my biggest concern.
Yeah pretty decent results overall. Memphis still kinda worried me, but I think we can take them.
Memphis has a lot of heart and they put in a lot of effort.. don't think they have talent close to the Warriors without Conley or Allen playing. They are "bullies" though.

I would love for the Pels to steal a game or two from the Warriors, but honestly our season has been a success just making the playoffs after the way they played tonight. Loved the effort and intensity. Anything else now is just icing on the cake.

Chichikov

As in every year since '08, the most important thing is for the FThunder to lose
save our sonics!
Good job Pelicans, mission accomplished, fuck OKC (though to be honest, I wouldn't have mind seeing them getting killed by Golden State in the first round).

I'm really hoping for a Spurs Warriors western conference final, should be glorious basketball.

Kinda sad that OKC didn't make it, but it just wasn't meant to be this season.

I wanna see clippers/warriors for the western conference finals.

Zach

Kinda sad that OKC didn't make it, but it just wasn't meant to be this season.

I wanna see clippers/warriors for the western conference finals.
Yep, kinda sucks. Hopefully KD and Russ are healthy and on a mission next season.

Even with the Thunder out, I look forward to the playoffs. Seems fresh and fun. Unless the Spurs end up rolling. >_>

Top Bottom