• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016-2017 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT| Villanova has no fans so this is their thread

Whelp. John Glenn memorial has bumped the Ohio state game off.

Ohio State Buckeyes
7 mins ·
🏀📺BROADCAST UPDATE FOR CENTRAL OHIO AUDIENCE🏀📺
Per WBNS-10TV - Columbus, Ohio:
We will be airing Ohio State University Men's Basketball on 10.2 | Over the air & on Time Warner on Ch. 996, WOW! Ch. 101 & Insight on Ch. 188

Try that, if you haven't already.

iamblades

I'm watching the game. Just continue to not be very impressed with UK this year. Can't defend anyone.

Eh I'm not too worried about it really. 90% of CBB teams are completely ineffectual offensively.

The 10% who can run offense and keep up relatively well will pose issues of course, but there will be maybe 8 of those games all year, and maybe 3 in the tournament. If you consider those games to be dice rolls, I'll take 2-3 dice rolls to win a title any year. Especially with ballers like Monk and Fox.

Fjordson

Both of Lonzo Ball's brothers have already committed to UCLA. And their father recently said all three will be one and done.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Holy shit the Duke board is in complete meltdown. It wasn't a great game, but these seem to be commonplace during this time of year. Also Tennessee St is not UNLV. Didn't even call Shady Pines to inquire about vacancies.

Proelite

Holy shit the Duke board is in complete meltdown. It wasn't a great game, but these seem to be commonplace during this time of year. Also Tennessee St is not UNLV. Didn't even call Shady Pines to inquire about vacancies.

People are trolling.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
People are trolling.

Some, but others are longtime members and they are losing their shit. I think some are realizing that while Duke certainly has the talent to win it all, nothing is guaranteed at all. You think 1999 would have already taken care of that.

Elon is 5-8 from 3.

That's more threes than Carolina makes in 3 games!

Speaking of Carolina, they got another Notice of Allegations today. They had to get someone from Duke to read it to them.

(Carolina peeps, come out of your holes.)

Top Bottom