• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Cup of Hockey |OT| World Cashgrab of Who Cares - Sponsored by SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
Legit that goal was all created from Charas shitty defense again. The fuck was he doing? Looked like an EASHL drop in dman, all over the place.

Team NA is fun to watch. I'll be cheering for them and Canada.

Matthews looks good out there, as does McJesus.

I also can't wait for Chara to retire.

I'm surprised Chara didn't retire after last season. He's been trash for a few years now. Being 8 feet tall will only get you so far when you're 65 years old.

zroid

Banned
Kypreos saying TeamEU is losing because they're not competitive enough

the top quality analysis we've come to expect from Rogers!

Quick

Banned
The Team NA logo from afar looks like an evil version of the Canadian Tire logo. lol

Weren't they saying there'd be ads on the World Cup jerseys? I may be half blind, but I don't see any.

SAP logo on the right shoulder.

https://twitter.com/PR_NHL/status/765926184538570752/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

CqEdzDqWEAA4_OY.jpg

Delryk

you're the one who's stuck with the guy who thinks he can skate straight through the teams defense every time

it worked once out of 6 attempts

it's time to stop

He's a very skilled player but you're right. He was always trying to go through the D and hogs the puck a bit too much..lol he could have fed it to Matthews a few times instead of losing possession but ohwell.. the kid is what... 20? He'll learn.. :)

calder

Oh god I love this thread so much already.

I saw a preview for the tourney that broke the teams down individually, it highlighted team NA by using "McDavid and Matthews lead the way for young squad" as the lede. I almost fucking puked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom