• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[3DS]Inazuma Eleven Go: 15th December in Japan

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
http://www.inazuma.jp/go/

It's on the site.
Two versions, as always.

"Shine" & "Dark"

package01.jpg

package02.jpg

And other things, such as exclusive transformation for each version...

keshin01.gif

keshin02.gif

Personas!

game.jpg

game.jpg

Original Jap text

超次元サッカーRPG「イナズマイレブン」新シリーズついに開幕!
『イナズマイレブンGO シャイン/ダーク』
2011年12月15日(木)2ver.同時発売!!

株式会社レベルファイブ(本社:福岡市中央区、代表取締役社長/CEO:日野晃博)は、収集・育成サッカーRPG「イナズマイレブン」シリーズにつきまして、待望のシリーズ第4弾『イナズマイレブンGO シャイン/ダーク』(対応機種: ニンテンドー3DS™)を2011年12月15日(木)に価格5,800円(税込)にて2ver.同時発売することを決定いたしました。

「シャイン/ダーク」2ver.同時発売
2つの違いを大公開!
本作「イナズマイレブンGO」は、「シャイン/ダーク」の
2バージョンを同時発売いたします。

※デザインは変更の可能性がございます。

1.戦えるチームが違う
この冬公開の『劇場版イナズマイレブンGO 究極の絆 グリフォン』にも登場する、究極のシード軍団が、本作にも恐るべき強敵チームとして登場します。
各バージョンによって、それぞれの熱いバトルをお楽しみいただけます。

「シャイン」ではキャプテン・白竜が率いる、究極の光に満ちたチーム「アンリミテッドシャイニング」が敵。

「ダーク」ではキャプテン・シュウが率いる、究極の闇をまとうチーム「エンシャントダーク」が敵。

2.スカウトキャラが違う
各バージョンにはそれぞれオリジナルのスカウトキャラが登場します。
より自分好みのチーム作りを楽しむことができます。

シャイン限定選手

ダーク限定選手

3.化身が違う
それぞれ限定の化身も存在しています。使いこなせば、試合を有利に進めることができます。

シャイン限定化身

ダーク限定化身

「シャイン」「ダーク」の特徴はこれだけではありません。
それぞれにオリジナルストーリーが用意されているなど、
その他にもまだまだ違いがございますので、
今後の情報にご期待ください。

『イナズマイレブンGO』とは

国内外シリーズ累計出荷約365万本以上(2011年8月末現在)を出荷しているサッカーRPG「イナズマイレブン」シリーズ。現在放送中のTVアニメ『イナズマイレブンGO』の原作となる今作では、新たな主人公「松風 天馬(まつかぜ てんま)」と新生雷門イレブンが、暗く変貌を遂げた中学サッカー界を変えるために巨大な組織に立ち向かっていきます。本作からはニンテンドー3DSに対応機種を変え、RPGパートや試合パート、そしてもちろんおなじみの必殺技も臨場感溢れる迫力のあるものへとパワーアップ。新システム「化身」も加わり、より進化した「超次元サッカー」をお楽しみいただけます。

ストーリー
舞台は10年後…サッカーがすっかり変わってしまった世界

前作主人公「円堂 守(えんどう まもる)」率いるイナズマジャパンが世界一の称号に輝いてから10年・・・。サッカーは「フィフスセクター」という組織によって勝敗すら管理されたものとなっていた。憧れの雷門中サッカー部に入部した「松風 天馬」は、サッカーへの熱い思いを胸にこの現状に1人立ち向かう。果たして彼らは「本当のサッカー」を取り戻し、腐敗したサッカー界に「革命<カゼ>」を起こせるのか!?

松風 天馬(まつかぜ てんま)

雷門中サッカー部1年MF。
入部当初はサッカーの腕前はまだまだだったが、試合を経るごとに著しく成長。
化身「魔神ペガサス」を発動できるようになる・・・!?

剣城 京介(つるぎ きょうすけ)

ずば抜けたサッカーの才能を持つ1年FW。
化身「剣聖ランスロット」を使いこなし、その力で雷門イレブンを圧倒する。
「フィフスセクター」 から送り込まれた監視者『シード』。

神童 拓人(しんどう たくと)

雷門中サッカー部キャプテン。
化身「奏者マエストロ」を操る2年MF。
その天才的なゲームメイクは『神のタクト』の異名をもつほど。

進化した試合シーン
これが新しい「超次元サッカー」!

白熱の「化身バトル」
今作からの新要素である「化身」。 試合中、ボールを持っている時に化身同士がぶつかると「化身バトル」が発生します。より戦略的な試合を体験することができます。

Google Translation, unfortunately :(

RPG-D Football "Super Inazuma Eleven" finally opened the new series!
"Inazuma Eleven GO Shine / Dark"
December 15, 2011 (Thursday) 2ver. Simultaneous release? !

Level 5 Inc. (Headquarters: Chuo-ku, Fukuoka, / CEO President & CEO Akihiro Hino) is collecting soccer training
RPG "Inazuma Eleven" For Series, 4th series long-awaited "Inazuma Eleven GO Shine / Dark"
(Platform: Nintendo 3DS ™) December 15, 2011 (Thursday) priced 5,800 yen (tax included) 2ver at. A simultaneous release
Has decided.

"Shine / Dark" 2ver. Simultaneous release
Large difference between the two public!
This work, "Inazuma Eleven GO", the "Shine / Dark," a
Two versions will be released simultaneously.

※ There is a possibility of changing the design.

1. Different teams compete
Open this winter, "Griffin Inazuma Eleven GO bonds Ultimate Movie" also appears, the ultimate seed Corps, this work also
The team emerged as a formidable nemesis.
By each version of each you can enjoy a hot battle.

"Shine", led by captain in 白竜, the ultimate light-filled team, "Unlimited Shining," the enemy.

"Dark," led by Captain shoe in the team wearing black "ultimate dark ended shunt" the enemy.

2. Different character Scout
Each version of the original characters will appear each scout.
You can enjoy your favorite team to make more.

Players Shine Limited

Limited player Dirk

3. Different incarnations
We also present a limited incarnation, respectively. If 使Ikonase can promote the game in favor.

Shine Limited incarnation

Limited incarnation Dark

"Shine," "dark" features more than just this.
Such that the original story is available in each
I still find even more differences,
Please look forward to further information.

"Inazuma Eleven GO" and

Approximately more than 3.65 million worldwide cumulative shipments Series (August 31, 2011), soccer RPG is shipping a "Inazuma Eleven"
Series. Currently broadcast TV anime "Inazuma Eleven GO" in the authorship of this work which is a new hero, "Tianma Shofu
(Vayu or pine), "Eleven Kaminarimon newborn and standing in a huge organization to change the School has undergone a sea change dark football
Will toward. Different models from this work corresponds to the Nintendo 3DS, part RPG and part game, and of course our
Power up to something powerful and realistic smearing even mortal. The new system, "incarnation," which also evolved from the "super
Soccer dimension "to enjoy the.

Story
Ten years later the world stage quite another man football.

Previous hero, "Mamoru Endo (protect peas)" ... 10 years since the Lightning shines Japan led the world title. Sap
Kerr, "Fifth sector" and had been managed by an organization that even the winner. Enter to football in the longing Kaminarimon
That the "Tianma Shofu", the one to confront this situation in the chest passion for football. They played the "real Saddam
Car "regained, in a corrupt football revolution" <cold> "How to cause a! ?

Tianma Shofu (Vayu or pine)

MF Kaminarimon year in soccer.
Iribe was originally, it was still football prowess, growing significantly each go through the game.
Incarnation "Pegasus Devil" ... will be able to invoke! ?

Ken Cheng Kyosuke (Intend sword only)

FW year with a superb football talent.
Incarnation "Holy Sword Lancelot" &#20351;Ikonashi a force that overwhelms Kaminarimon Eleven.
"Fifth" Sector observer was sent to "seed".

Takuto vibration (vibration and burn).

Kaminarimon captain in soccer.
Incarnation "Maestro player" MF manipulate two years.
Make a game that genius is "tact of God" has so nicknamed.

Advanced Scene game
This new "super-soccer-D"!

The glowing "Battle incarnation"
From this work a new element "incarnation." During the game, and hit each other with the ball when the Incarnation "Battle incarnation" is
Occurs. You can experience a more strategic game.

It's an RPG set 10 years after the events of the first trilogy. But come to thinkg of it, we haven't seen a whole lot of this game so far.

mutsu

This is big news, and is largely ignored in the mist of all the 3DS second analog outrage.

This December is going to be HUGE for 3DS. Mart Kart 7, Monster Hunter 3G, and this. All I can see is $$$$ for Nintendo 3DS, regardless of how epic fail people say the hardware is.

Come to America!

The Japanese Q4 3DS lineup is looking pretty unstoppable now, both 1st and 3rd party. Too bad 3rd parties seemingly dropped the ball outside Japan. :/

GhaleonQ

It's been so long that I've forgotten everything about this. So, it sounds like it's not a scaling back. I like that ambition, as I don't think it's piling errors on top of errors but great content on top of great content.

Also, BOO at the date. I'm going to have to burn through this for Game Of The Year/Soundtrack Of The Year consideration.

squall23

I think 3DS has officially won December in Japan. Also, I agree that the box arts suck. They look like sticker art.

Smiles and Cries said:
what score does in avg match end up with with special powers soccer?
Pretty normal scores. You may win 7:0 if you're way stronger than your enemy, but aside from that you get something like 2:1 etc.

Looks great, really hope that this one gets a chance outside of Japan and sooner rather then later. I really enjoyed the first DS one and could really use some more.

squall23

Worthintendo said:
Looks great, really hope that this one gets a chance outside of Japan and sooner rather then later. I really enjoyed the first DS one and could really use some more.
I REALLY don't want NoE to skip Inazuma Eleven 2 and 3. It's really too bad that they decided to translate them so late in the DS's life.

Top Bottom