• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A lady is going to see my Little Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Media

Btw, op, I birthed three kids with a male gyno. Dude was elbow deep in my abdomen, doing C-sections and shit. Also wrist deep (it felt like, good Lord) in my "little lady" several times.

I never once worried about being appealing to him. He was fucking doctor, and saw it all day everyday.

why cant any of you fuckers just be normal people

I'll admit that may have been poorly worded.

It's for a (potential?) medical issue. I guess it's best just best to follow instructions and gaze off into the distance.

I've just never been in a situation where I literally meet someone and the first thing I do is pull my pants down.

joe2187

Banned

It's for a (potential?) medical issue. I guess it's best just best to follow instructions and gaze off into the distance.

I've just never been in a situation where I literally meet someone and the first thing I do is pull my pants down.

She's probably gonna shove her finger up your ass too. But it dont mean nothing but checking if you're ass is dry.

She's a doctor. She doesn't want to fuck you. She's probably seen a million dicks before, of all sizes, colors and shapes. And she's a professional, even if she does think your dick is laughably small, she's not going to tell you to your face, she'll just joke about it with the other doctors after you leave.

Media

It's not something you should be worrying about. It's like stressing at the bank because you made a deposit or something and you're worried they'll judge you. It's crazy.

Alucrid

Banned
o Captain my Captain our fearful trip is done,
the ship has weather'd doctor's rack, the prize we sought is won

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

She will not care
You don't have to worry

You will meet, she will go over what will happen and the situation will be normal

No need to make it awkward like if she's checking down there and you make eye contact that somehow a seal has been bonded with you and her

She's a doctor. She doesn't want to fuck you. She's probably seen a million dicks before, of all sizes, colors and shapes. And she's a professional, even if she does think your dick is laughably small, she's not going to tell you to your face, she'll just joke about it with the other doctors after you leave.

Truth be told.

Threads like these are great examples of why not growing up pre-social media puts you at a severe disadvantage in terms of face to face social situations.

CrazyDude

I remember when I was a kid and I made a big stink about having a girl doctor look at my junk. I was six at the time, so you are acting like an embarrassed six year old.

Choabac

Really? Life is passing you by OP. Get off GAF, hit the gym, party hard and proudly show off your manscaped little captain to the world. But get it checked out by this doc first in case there is a risk of it falling off or whatever.

Kin5290

My ex is a doctor. She would come home and tell me about every shriveled tiny penis she encountered throughout her days and we would both laugh at those weak ass moist dudes while I banged her with my 10 incher.

Goodluck bro.
Knowing GAF there's totally a thread by some dude insecure about the fact that his doctor girlfriend sees a lot of other guys' dicks.

I think there needs to be a socially awkward megathread for horny dorks. There's like 3 threads of dudes falling flat on their face on the front page right now Jesus.

Moff

You really considered telling your doctor that your dick is small because of the cold? That its usually bigger? To her face? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom