• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Touch of Cloth |OT| Detective/Crime Spoof by Charlie Brooker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikabu

Neo Member
I love this show. It's all so joyful and silly. Hopefully they don't sit on the third episode for as long as they did the second.

lunchtoast

Man I was just re-watching Season 1 last week and just now heard there was a season 2 this morning. Going to watch this weekend. The boys down at the station will be glad to hear about this.

AnkitT

I fuckin loved the cut from the same cloth joke. It was a lovely season, and I absolutely cannot wait for more next year.

I fuckin loved the cut from the same cloth joke. It was a lovely season, and I absolutely cannot wait for more next year.

And here's the trailer for season 3 for those who haven't seen it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A0Hz9sRDFGI

8GLaPGx.gif

Looks even better than season 2...which is almost unbelievable.

Chris Kamara
tweeted that he'd be in the next episode and it wouldn't be long until it was on.

Fantastic news, I thought it looked pretty far ahead in the season 2 BTS. Hopefully it'll air over Christmas or early new year.

Oh, before I forget...

aFePxkS.gif

i8pV9wn.gif

I love this show.

Jackpot

Banned
The writing in the 3rd one is much tighter.

"You ready?"
"I think so."
"Cop's don't think, they know!"
"I know so!"
"Think again."

"Give her a helping hand, Cloth"
"There are no hands on my watch! It's digital."

Percy

Banned
Did the second episode of the new one air last night? I heard it was being shown over two nights, but the second episode doesn't seem to be showing up anywhere for download but the first was available pretty much as soon as it aired.

Was it actually on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom