• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A WINNER MUST BE DECIDED!

Cheebs

AdmiralViscen said:
Way to use an extremely shitty PS3 pic.
Did same thing I did for the other two pictures. Google system name and grab the first with console and controller in the image.

sonyplaystation34.jpg

playstation3.jpg

Me likey. :)

WindyMan

Revolution - Small and sleek like an iPod
Xbox 360 - A much better looking Xbox followup
PlayStation 3 - George Foreman Grill

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
rev
ps3

the ps3 is horrific. the more i look at it the more i hate it too :p

and the font...
THE FONT!

what? outside of the brick, I don't get the 360 hate. The Rev is nice, too, but too shiny and plasticky looking. The PS3 bulges pregnantly and has a shitty logo. I prefer the PS2 uber alles and the Gamecube a close second, but for this generation, the 360 is arguably the most aesthetically pleasing.

SpiffyG

1. White Revolution
2. Xbox 360
3. Black Revolution
4. (Any color) PS3

The (WHITE) Revolution looks nice and shiny (especially in the teaser video), but it still looks a little too plain for me. Maybe a nice logo on there somewhere will spice it up a lil'. I played with the Xbox 360 for the first time yesterday and I have to say that the console looks pretty and the controller too.

Tarazet

Rev. Small is sexy.

And as often as we use the shortening, they might as well just officially call it the Rev..

1. rev
2. ps3 (if you can overlook the ugly controller)
3. xbox360 (man i thought they were supposed to fix the ugliness that plagued the original xbox...)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Nobiru said:
i love how there is only people posting other pictures of the PS3, some how trying to make it look nicer than it is :p

well the original poster is obviously biased for posting a poor pixelated pic of the PS3

guise

Rev
PS3

Rev is small sleek and minimalist - design at its best. As much of a breadbin that it is, at least the PS3 doesnt look like a tampax.

Either way, curved consumer electronics FTL

Firest0rm

Kuroyume said:
PS3

Revolution

Minimalism is boring. It's also fitting that I'm least interested in the Revolution, I guess...

I think its because your not interested in Revolution that you want to put it so low. Tsk tsk typical fanboyish behaviour. Don't you know we can see through your lies? Now edit you post and put Revolution first. Maybe then you will be spared once the Revolution sweeps through GAF.

Firest0rm said:
I think its because your not interested in Revolution that you want to put it so low. Tsk tsk typical fanboyish behaviour. Don't you know we can see through your lies? Now edit you post and put Revolution first. Maybe then you will be spared once the Revolution sweeps through GAF.

I'm interested in it, but it really is boring. It's tiny and all, but that doesn't make for a nice looking console.

Yep. Rev design is king. I do like the 360 a lot more now than I did when they first unveiled it though.

PS3 just looks really poor. YES EVEN IN ALL THE NEW SHINY PICS YOU HAVE POSTED PEOPLE THX BYE

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
In pictures, I thought X360>Ps3

But after seeing them both in person...

Rev >>> PS3 >>X360

Drinky Crow said:
what? outside of the brick, I don't get the 360 hate. The Rev is nice, too, but too shiny and plasticky looking. The PS3 bulges pregnantly and has a shitty logo. I prefer the PS2 uber alles and the Gamecube a close second, but for this generation, the 360 is arguably the most aesthetically pleasing.

dry%20cell.JPG

Top Bottom