• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A WINNER MUST BE DECIDED!

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
1. Revolution
2. Black PS3
3. Xbox 360

2. and 3. reversed if I do not get my darkness sugar coating PS3 quality skills.

database-hardware-nintendorevolution01.jpg

2. PStwo

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
heh, the xbox really does look like a dell box.

rev
ps3
x360

if we were talking controllers

then

1. Rev (it's functions make it a big ? though...)
2. x360
999. PS3

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Nevermind I take back what I say about the PS3 not matching a home theater setup. I was persuing a few HDTVs and the glossy black finish of the PS3 makes a perfect match. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if Sony only released this version to the market. In the physical design sense Sony probably already has an HDTV in development that matches the PS3 physical features or at least something similar.

Chris_C

(1) Rev - Nintendo gets it wrong more often than right when it comes to hardware design, this time they got it very right. Most beautiful console ever designed.

(2) PS3 - Good design, very bold as has become Sony's trademark in terms of console design, just not quite as svelte as the Rev, and the Rev's sexy smaller form factor give it an edge.

(3) X360 - Why?

Do the controllers count? Because if they do, then PS3 loses. If not, then X360 does. The Rev looks sexier than the other two combined...but I honestly can't decide whether its controller is sexy or dumb.

if we do get multi-color choices at launch, is it likely that the controllers will match the console? this seems likely for the rev, but all the ps3 photos show the platinum controller with ever console color. i could see sony sticking me with an ugly grey controller. which would suck forever.

oh and...

rev
x360
ps3

of course

dkeane

I like the size and elegance of the Revolution.
Subtle design touches make a world of difference.

Rev
XBox2 = PS3

daemonic

Banned
nrev.jpg

I prefer the simple and compact design of the Revolution.. also the blue LED is hot. The Xbox 360 and PS3 do nothing for me. The PS3 design is horrendous.

Aurora

demonix69 said:
nrev.jpg

I prefer the simple and compact design of the Revolution.. also the blue LED is hot. The Xbox 360 and PS3 do nothing for me. The PS3 design is horrendous.

QFT.

Just look how sexy the Rev is there.

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
1.Rev
3.PS3 (something tells me this will be redesigned before release though)

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
fly high ~ayunite~ said:
Rev
PS3

I used to think the Rev was really ugly when it was shown at E3 with the black design but DAMN the white Rev really turnt it around!

nintendo-revolution-big.jpg
I agree the White Revolution is just sex... looks amazing, prettiest console ever by far.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
1. Revolution
2. Xbox 360
3. PlayStation 3 (although much worse than the other ones)

junkwaffle

In Front and Drawing Away
Of the home consoles, almost no one has placed the REV 3rd = win.

for me:

PSP
REV
DS Lite
Micro
XBOX360/PS3
GBAsp
DS

sammy

1 - REV (form follows function)
2 - Micro (finally a metal handheld)
3 - PSP (lovely, but screen is made out of the sensetive fingernails of angels)
4 - DSlite (hoping that it has an acryllic clear layer over its white)

------- in order of "looks a notch above 3rd party at best"

1 - PS3
2 - DS
3 - 360 (nice materials though)
4 - Gizmondo

nexes

1. Rev
2. X360
3. PS3

As far as style is concerned, Sony has kind of dropped the ball on the PS3 so far. Even without the Spider-man font, it's just too round. It would look acceptable in the vertical position, but terribly ugly laying flat.

And if it has the 360 problem where vertical usage damages disks (is this widespread?), then that would suck. =\

GDGF

Soothsayer
1. REV (any color)

2. 360

3. Black PS3

The 360 and PS3 would be a whole lot better looking if they weren't so damn big.

Top Bottom