• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaron Greenberg congratulates Sony and assures Xbox fans the revealed games would look and play great on XSX, "the world's most powerful console"

Eliciel

If I were Spencer I would tell Greenberg to stop tweeting.

qakZa0.gif

this. He should just stop him and give guidance to him that his tweets are CRINGE.

quest

Not Banned from OT
Someone made a playlist of all the games shown today that are either multiplat or timed exclusive.

It’s fair to say that xbox fans are going to be able to enjoy most of the games shown today.

Nope Microsoft should let people think games like resident evil 8 are ps5 exclusives it is unfair of Microsoft to say otherwise. They should just sit silently and let Sony steamroll them.

ethomaz

Banned
That's because you're a Sony fan. Nothing wrong with that. However for everyone else that isn't a fan the showing wasn't that impressive. It's better than MS showing by default for showing first party games.
For anybody that like games the show was a must.
They cut all the previous PS talk and focused in games with most showing gameplay.

It was really something to take note how to make a great show.

For first 4 games, untill they run out of first party games.
They showed first-party games during the whole show... not just the start.

Last edited:
For anybody that like games the show was a must.
They cut all the previous PS talk and focused in games with most showing gameplay.

It was really something to take note how to make a great show.
A must what?! I didn't really see much difference between this show and MS show. Except for the fact they showed first party games and showed a bit more gameplay. However the way the event was hyped up I was expecting more than what I got. Project Athia and Kena are the two games I'm looking forward to the most along with Ratchet and Clank.

Klayzer

XGonGiveItToYa is so bad it's good. Needs to become a meme going forward,

Ayyy it's been a rough day for some ppl

giphy.gif
Its been hilarious watching the Xcrew scrape the bottom of the barrel for something to troll with. I suppose when Xbox has another event, they will cry to the mods that PSfans are shitting up a positive Microsoft thread. What a bunch of sad and whiney hypocrites.

leo-j

A must what?! I didn't really see much difference between this show and MS show. Except for the fact they showed first party games and showed a bit more gameplay. However the way the event was hyped up I was expecting more than what I got. Project Athia and Kena are the two games I'm looking forward to the most along with Ratchet and Clank.

to the gp spiderman will outsell all xbox exclusives combined nexgen. So it doesn’t matter really what anyone thinks.

ethomaz

Banned
You can tell me what MS showed?

I expected to Sony show three big games: Spider-Man 2 or HZD2, Demon’s Souls reboot and a new IP... you can even see my prediction about that.

They clearly did way better than that.
Showed way more 1st-party titles and a lot of 3rd-parties... if I’m not wrong over 90% with gameplay... in one hour.

Which previous presentation give you that before?

The nailed the event even for haters.

Last edited:
to the gp spiderman will outsell all xbox exclusives combined nexgen. So it doesn’t matter really what anyone thinks.
What does sales have to do with anything? Sony more popular than Xbox it's going to sell more. Spiderman is one of the most beloved and popular IP's of course it's going to sell more. What does that have to do with this reveal being meh?

SirTerry-T

Yeah, he's a bit of a silly bugger but it's just as much fun watching him rile folk up.
It's all just daft videogame nonsense, nothing worth losing sleep over.

leo-j

What does sales have to do with anything? Sony more popular than Xbox it's going to sell more. Spiderman is one of the most beloved and popular IP's of course it's going to sell more. What does that have to do with this reveal being meh?

I mean I don’t disagree that it’s meh. But to the general public it isn’t meh.

If Microsoft shows two amazing first party games y’all are going to go crazy. But if Sony shows 4-5 in a row it’s like meh. The standards are different clearly. Considering Microsoft showed cross platform games last showing. The “your favorite PlayStation franchises are now on Xbox” Microsoft is back!

just an FYI.
XBOX was the most powerful console in 2001 by a landslide.

Last edited:
You can tell me what MS showed?

I expected to Sony show three big games: Spider-Man 2 or HZD2, Demon’s Souls reboot and a new IP... you can even see my prediction about that.

They clearly did way better than that.
Showed way more 1st-party titles and a lot of 3rd-parties... if I’m not wrong over 90% with gameplay... in one hour.

Which previous presentation give you that before?

The nailed the event even for haters.
MS didn't show any reason I said this event was better. They clearly said it was 3rd party so I don't understand what you're trying to prove.
Sony event was better because it showed first party. But it wasn't that impressive overall.

#XGonGiveItToYa is a great hashtag lol, I wish they had this mindset during the xbox one cycle and maybe they wouldn't have had their first party support dry up and in the process get their shit pushed in by Sony.

Maybe this generation Microsoft can show us by supporting their console through its whole life cycle. You know like Sony did with the PS3 and at the end of the PS4's life cycle with The Last of Us 2, Spider Man and Ghosts of Tsushima.

ethomaz

Banned
MS didn't show any reason I said this event was better. They clearly said it was 3rd party so I don't understand what you're trying to prove.
Sony event was better because it showed first party. But it wasn't that impressive overall.
This Sony event is one of the very best gaming event presentation already done.
Just look at old events to understand.

I’m not even comparing it with the last MS event but all events done by Sony before that one too.

Last edited:
I mean I don’t disagree that it’s meh. But to the general public it isn’t meh.

If Microsoft shows two amazing first party games y’all are going to go crazy. But if Sony shows 4-5 in a row it’s like meh. The standards are different clearly. Considering Microsoft showed cross platform games last showing. The “your favorite PlayStation franchises are now on Xbox” Microsoft is back!

just an FYI.
XBOX was the most powerful console in 2001 by a landslide.
The games I liked the most were third party. Ratchet and Clank was the only game I liked from first party. I'm sure Horizon 2 will be good. Just not up my alley. Standards are definitely different Xbox gets bashed for everything and they deserved it. Didn't do much this gen. So they will be judged on everything. They have the most to prove while Sony is given benefit of doubt.

semicool

Banned
There's nothing incorrect or wrong in his tweet. Ergo for those it rubs the wrong way, maybe some self reflection is in order.

Last edited:

Mass Shift

Most Powerful Console Ever :)

Well, yes. They'll get to keep that title all generation long as well I suspect. Don't think there will be mid-gen refreshes this time around. Sony and MS have stacked their platforms with great technology and various innovative approaches that should keep them vital for the duration.

Jtibh

Banned
Yeah cant wait to play hzd2 on the worlds most powerful console.

Get the fuck outta here.

No one cares. Go back to you birthday party or what ever shit you have to brag about next.

Pathetic

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

Banned
They didn't have to since it was a dedicated 3rd party showcase.

I'm all their lackluster presentations thy have had tons of indie and third party games tht would be on ps and of course no one ran to tweet tht. Shit was corny lol thats tht napean complex bcus their first parties just can't hang. Tht Demon Souls, Horizon, Spiderman, Ratchet, etc was killing them.

Most Xbox fans don't know who he is?

Well it's a shame that even those who don't know who he is behave like they have been influenced by him.

The exact type of petty response I expect in such a petty thread. Do you never get tired of this childish console warz bullshit :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Top Bottom