• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaron Greenberg congratulates Sony and assures Xbox fans the revealed games would look and play great on XSX, "the world's most powerful console"

kyoji

TEElSIV.png

FIxed that for you.

No charge, Enjoy.
clint i didnt ask for your help throw that shitty mock up in the trash 😬😈

7asCnj0.jpg

Type that into a tweet and send it to Greenberg, then we can talk.

I'll never get tired of reading all the creative ways you come up with excuses for bullshit behaviour and poor products. It's unrelenting, keep it up.

HelplessHardAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

I don’t use twitter :) Not that I need to in order to see his tweets, for some reason SonyGAF is obsessed with them.

spawn

He is damage controlling because he knows they just got screwed. Sony actually showed gameplay which Xbox failed to do. The majority of the games showed were exclusives so they won't be played on Xbox at all

Last edited:

RespawnX

U guys troll anything greenberg or spencer says. Its getting old.

I understand why they troll Greenberg, I don't understand why they troll Spencer. But of course we are talking fan boys and to be honest ... neither company pays me enough to dive into this. So, good luck and have fun 👍

recursive

So Sony shouldn’t say the games are coming to Xbox and MS aren’t supposed to say they are coming to Xbox? What kind of marketing strategy would that be?
I didn't say ms shouldnt do their own marketing. The expectation that sony should somehow address that a game is also coming out on a competitor's platform is ridiculous.

Max_Po

Banned
Man, Xbox executives are fucking embarrassingly desperate. This is part of the reason why I’ll never get an Xbox. So amateur

not in his mind. He is cringe worthy. I remember him stressing diverse Porfirio of Xbox and PC exclusives while showcasing ReCore on original XboxOne ... R O F L ...a at that time I knew he was a troll..

He's doing his job: "Hey we're here too". Job done. The people at Sony see it. They'll drop a few things to rattle Xbox's July event. It's called competition - despite whatever BS Phil says,.
Yeah this tweet was never meant to “convert” hardcore Sony fans. It was meant to 1) alert people still on the fence that Xbox is a more powerful console and 2) steal some of the thunder from Sony

He succeeded on both accounts lol cuz if it wasn’t true, people wouldn’t be pissed,

Microsoft pays his bills, and he’s gonna do whatever’s necessary including being a douche to win the marketing war.

jakinov

I miss the old shit-talking Aaron Greenberg who used to piss of Sony fans by doing things like making fun of how poorly a lot of PS3 exclusives sold compared to Halo.

Gamernyc78

Banned
Yeah this tweet was never meant to “convert” hardcore Sony fans. It was meant to 1) alert people still on the fence that Xbox is a more powerful console and 2) steal some of the thunder from Sony

He succeeded on both accounts lol cuz if it wasn’t true, people wouldn’t be pissed,

Microsoft pays his bills, and he’s gonna do whatever’s necessary including being a douche to win the marketing war.

He succeeded huh? He always talks shit (look at me too lol) tht gets responses but no results and doesn't equate to succeeding. Tht gd will and markets share thy gained with xbox360 thy lost this gen. When their dumb asses said thy wouldn't give tht much power advantage up to ps4 and it was tweeted shit succeeded in nothing but making ppl see them as liars. He probably puts ppl off more and loses sales with his thirstyness lol

Last edited:
He succeeded huh? He always talks shit (look at me too lol) tht gets responses but no results and doesn't equate to succeeding. Tht gd will and markets share thy gained with xbox360 thy lost this gen. When their dumb asses said thy wouldn't give tht much power advantage up to ps4 and it was tweeted shit succeeded in nothing but making ppl see them as liars. He probably puts ppl off more and loses sales with his thirstyness lol
Hey Man, Xbox has been in “third place” as Sony fans have been reminding everyone for pretty much the last decade. They gon get these power jokes off while they can lol.

longdi

Banned
With the amount of shades thrown at Aaron console during the runup to this event. Imo he has the right to remind people.
The 'micro-center' design, the dumb rDna2 without activity based loading, the ssd giving better details, too many CUs is a bad thing, not enough RAM. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I mean dude comes across like a doorknob to me but it's far more embarrassing how triggered NeoGAF gets every time he or the Xbox account tweets anything.

It was particularly hilarious when people claimed Xbox was "ridiculing" sony and that it was "fucking shameful" when they tweeted about how their BC uses the full power of the system lol

Last edited:

tryDEATH

Aaron is a trigger machine and people keep on ignoring that his role is marketing. Anything he has to say should be reacted by either a chuckle or a exhale and you move on, anything more falls on the person for wanting to get triggered by him.

FUBARx89

With the amount of shades thrown at Aaron console during the runup to this event. Imo he has the right to remind people.
The 'micro-center' design, the dumb rDna2 without activity based loading, the ssd giving better details, too many CUs is a bad thing, not enough RAM. 🤷‍♀️

I have no idea what you're getting at? Lol.

I'm sitting her laughing at the xgongiveittoya hashtag and can't get the thought of Mr X smashing XseX consoles off peoples heads out of my head. Resi 2 really did ruin that song for me

longdi

Banned

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Anyone else get a kick out of these "console war" tweets from high ranking XBox guys?

I genuinely prefer it over the lame "Congratulations Sony. Gaming has a bright future!" tweets we get out of other employees.

FUBARx89

Just speaking up for Aaron. I had been participating in this thread, https://www.neogaf.com/threads/matt...-xsx-and-what-it-means-for-pc.1545678/page-25
Gives me a headache with some of the shades fling at Xbox.

Ahhh tech talk. I'm guessing one has less ram, summit to do with the graphics card being different in a way and something about cpus?

I dunno. I keep out of the console war shite. If the price is right and full BC is properly confirmed rather than sounding cherry picked. I'll get a PS. Don't care about tflops and all that crap. My pro is weaker than an x and it's never bothered me

ethomaz

Banned
Dude that wasn't even in the top 3 of Sony presentations. You are straight-up lying to yourself.
Ohhh yeap let’s try to remember the last Sony presentation with so many games... we can check the previous presentation since PS1 days.

Well I give up :D

They finally reached perfection today... took Sony 25 years?

Last edited:

FUBARx89

Ohhh yeap let’s try to remember the last Sony presentation with so many games... we can check the previous presentation since PS1 days.

Well I give up :D

They finally reached perfection today... took Sony 25 years?

E3, 2015. The year sony gamers wept.

ethomaz

Banned
E3, 2015. The year sony gamers wept.
The Last Guardian (new reboot... can you call that new?)
Horizon Zero Dawn
Dreams (launched this year)
U4 (last presentation before release... it was not actually new)
And?

Today presentation put to shame E3 2015 presentation.

Maybe people remember the old presentations with the wrong view because today presentation was the first time Sony showed so many new big hits without talk.

Like I said you can list all previous presentation and probably few will have a similar lineup and you will need to back to PS2 age.

Last edited:

FUBARx89

The Last Guardian (new reboot)
Horizon Zero Dawn
Dreams (launched this year)
U4 (last presentation before release)
And?

Today presentation put to shame E3 2015 presentation.

Final Fantasy VII remake
Shenmue 3

E3 2015 was just a magical year.

Top Bottom