• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Achieve Trophies | October 2012 Thread | PLAY.ME

bannerocthfjwn.png

PS3Trophies.org - Trophy guides, roadmaps

Xbox360Achievements.org - Achievement guides & roadmaps

PS3Trophies.com - Trophy guides & roadmaps, also has a wide selection of gamercards

TrueAchievements - Adjusts rarity and difficulty of each achievement to produce a "True Achievement" score.

Raptr - Tracks gaming activity on both console and PC

Playfire - Tracks gaming activity, analogous to Raptr

Steam Community - Tracks global Steam achievement stats

YourGamercards | Playstation.com | Xbox.com - Generate Gamercards

PSNProfiles - PS3 Trophy card generator, tracks Vita games as well with a very detailed profile page

Exophase - Multi-system cards, PSN leaderboards, and trophy lists for every PS3 and PSVita game.

PSN Trophy Leaders - Clean site with clear options to sort your trophies and check your progress

Hakoom.net - Site of avid Trophy collector Hakoom with tips, livestreams and blogposts. If you're an idiot you can send him some of your games

1 Million Gamerscore - Site of avid Achievement Collector Stallion83 on his quest to 1.000.000 GS. Podcasts and blogposts can be found here too.

cardoct2012zculh.png

PS3
Code:
Mobius1B7R	9495
Atolmspek	5760
theDeeDubs	5475
mob_skater	5235
brentech	4905
LiquidSolid	4785
TurkishEmperor	4500
Starky27	4485
Jucksalbe	4470
Balphon	        4320
StevePharma	4260
Musiol	        3975
mik_pad	        3975
Noisama	        3900
itzknickknac	3885
Alexein88	3855
Returners	3330
Smithnco	3270
YaHozna	        3015
MaxSanson	2970
ImperatorA3	2955
Goonboy	        2895
SnowHawk	2835
Scrubjay84	2835
JoniP	        2730
impact1g	2730
Gekkoton	2670
StunandStab	2625
Abylim	        2610
I3rand0	        2475
Tizoc789	2445
izakq	        2190
Angelsoldier	2040
UNCyrus	        2010
Zieghardt	2010
Grandben	1800
lowemark	1770
Number45	1770
RAD27-D	        1665
Mistouze666	1635
shamanick	1605
Footos22	1560
TheWrenchNinja	1485
lunchtoast	1485
SirSmokesAlot69	1485
kassatsu	1470
N30RYU	        1425
sephi22	        1425
Malpractice	1320
hanmik	        1275
Barrin87	1245
DeathGazer	1230
Seraphis Cain	1230
Caduceus	1185
Gazel_Ministry	1095
Panaslayer	1080
B-Dex	        1080
CaptQasiel	1050
gamerecks	985
Scoott	        885
almighty-slayer	810
CecilMcW00t	735
Im-Braveheart	735
WanderXMono	690
azezsama	645
PlatinumGuns	540
BlindMonkey	525
saveweyard	525
Cornbread78	510
Erdrick	        495
Wario64	        480
flakari	        480
george21000	465
Neozylom	450
DessieB93	420
jonno394	420
TheBkMogul	390
Spwni	        390
U2NUMB	        390
BanjoCascante	390
darkside31337	360
BF_36	        300
ChauncyTalon	270
CorrisD	        240
abrack08	240
endresults	225
Sykotech	180
Daniel_Gonzz	165
Sblargh	        150
Berkeru	        120
Zhund0r	        105
BHK3 	90
Zerokoolpsx	75
KaizorPenguin	60
YobRenoops	60
Animan2k	60
glaurung	30
Deepo-EG	30
Hycran	        30
zychi	        30
Cagalli	        15
MatOfTheDead	15

XBOX360
Code:
Rand al Thor 19	6755
bosox06	        4050
Tony is Daring   3983
MattyHustedUk	2920
ThingontheFloor	2795
MR BLACKMAGIK	2785
endresults	2497
U2NUMB	        2325
xGeneralIce	2210
rayner2814	2145
daevv	        2085
xL1QUID SWORDSx	2051
george21000	1855
Worried Student	1855
nocturnedelight	1800
Nemesis556	1760
StingX2	        1726
Fatal X Fate	1725
mocoworm	1700
LordOdadjian	1665
BigOilersFan	1531
Gamejunky2	1480
Neuromancer	1450
t4z0	        1340
Kanownik	1085
Red Hysteria	1030
MR2Day	        1005
Daigoro	        830
The Wesker	770
KieferCrimson	705
SiegfriedX	660
Kakansho	615
KoreanBarbeque	410
bigdaddygamebot	380
Silent Tardis	265
larvi	         225
Drewz12000	190
Wariosixfour	130
Disaster 451	25

gamercardbannerwideu4ke3.png

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

• Generate a Gamercard @ yourgamercards.net (PS3) and/or xboxgamertag.com (X360)
  • Post the card in the thread. Say something like "Add me bro!"
  • From next month on, you'll be added to the leaderboard and your score will be tallied
  • Scores are tallied from post#2 in this thread on the last day of the month @ 8 pm GMT+1
  • Top 5 Xbox and PS3 collectors for the month get on the OCD card.

PS3

XBOX360

[/url]

Nice idea. I think I'll just go ahead and post my crappy level. Can't wait to see what gaf is up to (and get a trophy out of it!)

http://vita.lbp.me/v/h9rk

gaf: spats
psn: spatsnaz

That's great! hope many will follow....

Not sure yet what the best way would be to make the list. Maybe an open Google doc could be used so anyone can add level links themselves(?), that way it could also be shared in the LBP Vita thread. Maybe the doc should be curated though when some idiot decides to screw everything up.

what happened to ps3 ygc?

I think they ran out of money for stable hosting. :/

I'm still contemplating to trade them in for another site, but their update frequency combined with the point scores on the bottom of the card makes tallying a lot easier.

I still hope one of the sites decides to feature some sort of "friends leaderboards plugin". Would make this stuff a lot easier. Because YGC was down and due to my own personal schedule I had to waste a lot of time to get the scores this month, hoping they are correct. Hopefully next month will be better.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

• Generate a Gamercard @ yourgamercards.net (PS3) and/or xboxgamertag.com (X360)
  • Post the card in the thread. Say something like "Add me bro!"
  • From next month on, you'll be added to the leaderboard
Did it last month, didn't show up on the list this month, on page one too. Feels bad man.

Edit: Oh, I see the 360 tag, just not in the text listing...

Did it last month, didn't show up on the list this month, on page one too. Feels bad man.

Edit: Oh, I see the 360 tag, just not in the text listing...

Yeah PS3 cards are still borked so they wil show up eventually.

You will show up in the text listing next month because I can tally your score now.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
That's great! hope many will follow....

Not sure yet what the best way would be to make the list. Maybe an open Google doc could be used so anyone can add level links themselves(?), that way it could also be shared in the LBP Vita thread. Maybe the doc should be curated though when some idiot decides to screw everything up.

You should make a seperate thread for it. Would be better to have a dedicated thread for "P4P" instead of posting it in here, IMO.

Cornbread78

Man, I need to break away from White Knight Chronicles II, it's a time eater and is barron of trophies....The same goes for MW3 online..... I really need to dig into that backlog and start to really whore some trophies.... I should be around 1K a month at least.....

Orca

My daughter's addiction to the Kinect Sesame Street TV game helped this month, even though I couldn't play very much. That thing hands out Achievements like candy.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Yay, made the Top 10. :)
I guess mostly because of my platinums in TTT2 and Tomb Raider Anniversary.

This month's plan: Platinum in Project Diva f and Dead or Alive 5 (though I don't know if I will really do the 1000 online games trophy). And a bunch of pinball trophies should be coming.

Noi

Progress for September:
Platinums -
Way of the Samurai 3
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
Resistance 3
Borderlands

100%-
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown

Tried to get the Red Dead Redemption platinum last month, but I couldn't get enough people for Posse up!. :| Oh well. Hopefully I can finish up Last Rebelion today so I can just jump onto RE6 and Tokyo Jungle tomorrow.

Mik_Pad

Banned
I need help with some Portal 2 Co-op trophies on PS3, this trophies are:

Professor Portal
After completing co-op, complete Calibration Course online with a friend who hasn’t played before

Friends with benefits
While playing co-op, hug 3 different people on your friends list

Let me know if any of you can.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Man, I did almost nothing last month, lol.

Got a good few games lined up this month across PS3/Vita, here is hoping I can get round to them and not like September and play almost nothing.

Cudder

First page of these threads always suck because all of the images loading keep pushing down the post I'm reading lol.

StingX2

I posted this at the tail end of the last topic since it happened on the last day of september but

Platinum #1: Madden 13 Vita

So cool!

Goals for the Month as Senior year of college killing me
Xbox 360: 2,000
Vita: LBP Trophy Complete? Probably a far reached goal

Footos22

Jesus, really did do nothing last month. compared to almost 13000 last month.
1270 points on 360 mainly from battlefield 3.
And a lousy 1500 on ps3 which was just the ratchet 3 plat and up to chapter 4 on tales of graces.

Been really tired lately so haven't had much time to play. But just gonna dedicate this month to tales of graces and battlefield multiplayer i think. so no goals for me this month.

Hate this time of year too. I actually had a clearout of games that i cant see myself playing in my backlog just so i can actually play some new releases this autumn. Still yet to unwrap darksiders 2. let alone all the awesome games in my PS+ subscription.

Risgroo

LOL 60 points. Once my RE6 trophies synced I finally reached level 18. I might go for the platinum in RE6, as I'm really enjoying it. Then I'll finish my hard run in RE4, and I might even give 5 another chance.

brentech

I've done pretty well the last 2 months. Not sure if I'll be able to replicate those again. Even this month was like 4000pts under last, lol.

Updated the PS3 cards. let's see how they hold up.

---------

Platinum #85 | Borderlands 2 |

Great fun game to plat, can't wait for the DLC. Challenges could get a bit grindy in spots and I got lucky with an early Jenkins spawn. Wasn't so lucky with Chubby spawns (never saw one in my first mostly solo lvl 50 playthrough)

Great tip on (solo) Chubby spawn from PS3trophies was to play the game in splitscreen on TVHM and load the Cuastic Caverns Map. Open the first door and check if one of the big trucks or surrounding hives spawn a chubby varkid. If not, save & quit + reload again ad infinitum. Got a Chubby to spawn in about 15 min. this way.

-------------

Contemplating New LittleKingStory on Vita but I remember finishing it on Wii and the game could get pretty hard sometimes. Might stick with LBP Vita for a while I think until CoD Vita and AC Liberation come out.

Lets do this!

Welcome back dude! Big shoutout to you helping out the other GAFfers with Borderlands recently.

Contemplating New LittleKingStory on Vita but I remember finishing it on Wii and the game could get pretty hard sometimes. Might stick with LBP Vita for a while I think until CoD Vita and AC Liberation come out.

Geeettt iiiiiit! I haven't played the Wii version but I haven't encountered any really hard bits so far and according to people that've played both games, it's much easier. I'm having a lot of fun playing it at the moment.

Geeettt iiiiiit! I haven't played the Wii version but I haven't encountered any really hard bits so far and according to people that've played both games, it's much easier. I'm having a lot of fun playing it at the moment.

This makes me a happy man. LKS is one of my favourie Wii games.

my psn card updates on that site but never on here....weird

I'll look into it and see if your updated card URL will update.

I'm pretty sure I asked to add my profile card last month. Oh well, let's try this again!

My apologies, but due to the PS3 cards being borked at the last minute it seems I lost track a bit. You will be added next month for sure! *updates list right away*

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So I have saved $600 so far for the oncoming onslaught that is Game-Pocalypse 2012

I'm holding on so strong and not let the money flow

/perseverance

Once Black Friday comes, dropping Benjamins left and right

Nothing for me all October/November (until the end of November), time to burn at least 25% of the backlog

Hoping for games galore at very heavy discounted price

If money left over might even grab a super slim, for shits n' giggles!

142 Platinum Trophies?? Damn i feel pathetic with my 12.. I've been playing most my games on the PC =(

Since August i finished Halo Reach, MGS4, MGS3, Shadow of the Colossus, and Madden 13.

Do any of you use Gamefly? I've heard mixed things.

Joni

Platinum #75: How To Train Your Dragon.
Just had to leave on my PS3 for another six hours after finishing the game.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
118th Platinum
Sleeping Dogs - Good Game. So many Collectibles... GAWD DAMN!.
Shrines, Lockboxes, Cameras, Events, Hidden/Random Events, Races, Cop Cases & Drug Busts... Jesus!

Thank fuck it's over. This is like KOA-Lite, you do 1 mission, then 35 different side things, then go back to main missions...

I thought I glitched on a Lockbox, never appeared on map, had to go get a guide, the wording was cock-blocking it, I had to hover little by little, it appeared, set marker and got it, took 25 minutes looking for before giving and looking at guide and matching up

Back to Darksiders II I go... Collect-a-thon R' Us that one too >_<
If I can finish by Friday Night I can trade 4 games for $123 (Trade in on Saturday)

100%+ Trade in @ Best Buy... this last week on this promotion
Transformers Fall of Cybertron ($14) $28 + Sleeping Dogs ($16) $32 + Tekken Hybrid ($6) $12 + Darksiders II ($20) $40 + 10% Trade in (Gamer Unlock) = $123.20

118th Platinum
Sleeping Dogs - Good Game. So many Collectibles... GAWD DAMN!

Back to Darksiders II I go... Collect-a-thon R' Us that one too >_<
If I can finish by Friday Night I can trade 4 games for $123 (Trade in on Saturday)

Probably gonna start Sleeping Dogs this weekend. Looking forward to it.

Make sure to write down where you get the collectibles in Darksiders 2 because unlike Sleeping Dogs the game just says "F you!" to collectonators because NOTHING is marked on your map :/

Still in doubt about New LittleKingStory or RE6 as a companion to Sleeping Dogs....
lol yeah right :)

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Top Bottom