• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actor Fred Willard arrested for lewd conduct in LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

bort

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/19/fred-willard-lewd-conduct-arrest-adult-theater-interview/

Fred Willard says his lewd conduct arrest at an adult movie theater last night was a "big misunderstanding" and says flat out, "It didn't happen."

The photog got Fred coming and going from his lawyer's office this afternoon. On Fred's way in, the cameraman dared to ask about Fred's upcoming movie, "The Yank."

On his way out, Fred, with his wife by his side, said he and the cops have "a difference of opinion." He also says "a strange situation" led him to the theater, but says, "It's all being straightened out."

Why is it illegal to have your pants down in an adult theatre?

Surely it's just a cinema for wanking? They can't expect lots of horny people to sit around aroused for a few hours without choking the chicken can they?

J.W.Crazy

Fred on Late Night talking about the indecent.

I'm glad to see he's able to keep his sense of humor about it. I know Paul Reubens was a kids show host and it was a different time but I have to wonder if he'd been more willing to talk about it and hadn't gone in to hiding if things would have turned out differently. I remember he had a lot of fans come out and support him when the took the reruns off the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom