• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actors with great blue eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Shit forgot DUne
xBlue+Eyes.JPG

fix.jpg

rgja30m.jpg

Not really a fan of blue eyes. Brown (especially dark brown) are much sexier, imo. Elijah Wood has the only blue eyes I ever really found attractive.

i-Lo

I have brown eyes. I am a lesser human being.

There is a procedure being tried out now (in US) that is akin to lasik which burns away the pigmentation. The natural colour of the eye w/o pigmentation is actually blue.

So you want a more permanent (yet the effects in the long run are still unknown) then go for it. It is however, quite expensive (>$3,500).

Now a singer, but I've always been a fan of Jared Leto's startling eyes:

mfnHqmH.jpg

And of course, The Batch, with his eyes that I guess would be called green, but are green blue AND brown:

kQpr7cI.png

Avinexus

There is a difference between having blue eyes and "great" blue eyes. Half the people in this thread just have blue eyes.

Who? I have those eyes and I'd like to see other people who have them.

Benedict Cumberbatch, who plays the lead in BBC Sherlock, and the villain in the new Star Trek movie. The condition is called heterochromia I believe, having two or three different colors in the eyes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom