• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adam Saleh, popular YouTube racist, kicked off Delta plane for being a jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer is yes. Some guy stands up in a plane and starts screaming shit? Haul his ass off the plane too.

As others have said, the plane is not the place to fuck around.

I'm a huge believer in personal rights, but in some very rare cases, I'm willing to give it up for safety reasons. The plane is one of those places.

Which airline let the screaming Trimp supporter stay onboard?

It's like you guys are pretending there aren't stories out there that already contridict your points.

rambis

Banned
The answer is yes. Some guy stands up in a plane and starts screaming shit? Haul his ass off the plane too.

As others have said, the plane is not the place to fuck around.

I'm a huge believer in personal rights, but in some very rare cases, I'm willing to give it up for safety reasons. The plane is one of those places.
Here is another Delta flight. Notice the differences.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpjhACQLOQM

The airline that banned him for life?

Yes, after it was a huge story. Huge balls on them for that.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Which airline let the screaming Trimp supporter stay onboard?

It's like you guys are pretending there aren't stories out there that already contridict your points.

Ahhh, never mind. They removed him, and then let him back on a flight. Similar to Adam Saleh.

Ms. Baum said the man was briefly removed from the plane and then allowed back on the flight before it took off.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/28/b...mp-supporter-for-life-after-rude-remarks.html

Audioboxer

Lol not until considerable social media backlash.

So from that should we expect you are in massive favour of Adam Saleh being banned for life, right? I mean you aren't just trying to stir up Trump outrage in a topic that has nothing to do with Trump? Yes Delta should be held accountable for their decisions, but it seems good they acted correctly this time, right?

If you would like Delta to be consistent you cannot be wanting the Trump noise creator kicked off, but for some reason wanting Adam kept on when he causes a ruckus and shouts at passengers? Your spoken language is irrelevant if you are shouting and arguing with other flyers, especially if you instigated things.

What I really want to know is why the fuck Delta keeps stranding me overnight in shitty airports with no hotel

Airport floors are not comfortable

Kite

Good thing his remarks about fist bumping and shouting have another testimony

https://www.facebook.com/roderickjedens

Of course you have to love the accusations of fake, to which he posts his boarding pass and then Sky fucking News say

Sky News on it as well now? Feel dat potential heat Adam.
ticket.png

lol damn, he really did post his boarding pass. Lets await sky news but it's not looking food for the youtubber lol

So from that should we expect you are in massive favour of Adam Saleh being banned for life, right? I mean you aren't just trying to stir up Trump outrage in a topic that has nothing to do with Trump? Yes Delta should be held accountable for their decisions, but it seems good they acted correctly this time, right?

If you would like Delta to be consistent you cannot be wanting the Trump noise creator kicked off, but for some reason wanting Adam kept on when he causes a ruckus and shouts at passengers? Your spoken language is irrelevant if you are shouting and arguing with other flyers, especially if you instigated things.

Not until there is more than just allegations against this guy.

The Trump supporter didn't get banned until there was massive social media blacklash and the video was available for all to see from the get go.

hiim_haz

Banned
Yup, which is why people are going in so hard on him. What you've just said plus his careless attitude to whipping up drama/outrage via YT makes him a pretty damning package overall. All you need to do is look at the comments on YT/Twitter and reddit and see a mix of unjustified outrage, ironically racism, anger, bickering and other toxic shit because of Adam's antics.

Him and all the other "pranksters" on YouTube really are the worst.

Audioboxer

The Trump supporter didn't get banned until there was massive social media blacklash and the video was available for all to see from the get go.

Probably Delta trying to learn from their mistakes then? So people cause bother, kick them off and ban them to stop Twitter/YT mobs? Or... in this instance be prepared for the Twitter/YT mobs anyway as people flock to believe something.

marrec

Banned
I mean it just closed at midnight

I'm nice

Closing a bar at midnight?

#boycottdelta

Thanks for sharing why your opinion is so bias, your position makes sense now.....

Ps if you don't like thier service stop giving them your money..

Found the Delta employee

Since we're talking, tell your bosses that Delta is a garbage carrier and Southwest beats the hell out of them all day everyday.

Nester99

What I really want to know is why the fuck Delta keeps stranding me overnight in shitty airports with no hotel

Airport floors are not comfortable

Thanks for sharing why your opinion is so bias, your position makes sense now.....

Closing a bar at midnight?

#boycottdelta

THAT'S WHAT I SAID

They had comfy chairs n shit but nooooo I had to sleep on the floor with my luggage wrapped around my arm

how does that make sense at all, I'm leaning pro-Delta on this

rambis

Banned

Exactly, they even let him back on the plane.

Audioboxer

THAT'S WHAT I SAID

They had comfy chairs n shit but nooooo I had to sleep on the floor with my luggage wrapped around my arm

Sounds like NYC airport. Got stranded there one year overnight a while back on a connecting flight back to the UK and it seems they make EVERY fucking seat/bench made of cold hard rock so you can't sleep anywhere.

Sounds like NYC airport. Got stranded there one year overnight a while back on a connecting flight back to the UK and it seems they make EVERY fucking seat/bench made of cold hard rock so you can't sleep anywhere.

Ya JFK airport is some bullshit

I made up for it though because I took like ten sandwiches

Audioboxer

Ya JFK airport is some bullshit

I made up for it though because I took like ten sandwiches

Sucks if it is still like that. I am talking about 7 or 8 years ago now. Yeah sure I get trying to encourage people to book into the airport hotel/nearby hotels, but literally everything was a slab of rock.

necrosis

All they need to do is say why the people were kicked off the plane, which they did.

Are you just trying to be obtuse in the light of it looks like the whole claim is hogwash by getting frustrated that you cannot criticise Delta this time around? That is what it is beginning to look like. As it does from other GAFers seemingly more annoyed this doesn't look true, than caring about what the actual truth is.

how are you not understanding this

i know that the airline HAD NO REAL OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL DETAILS TO THE PUBLIC. i am saying that they SHOULD HAVE

instead, they provided a statement that disclosed almost as little detail as possible

Sucks if it is still like that. I am talking about 7 or 8 years ago now. Yeah sure I get trying to encourage people to book into the airport hotel/nearby hotels, but literally everything was a slab of rock.

Ya it was in May

Sorry if I misinterpreted, but your suggestion that they compensate him and settle indicated to me that you think delta was in the wrong.

Did I misunderstand ?

Yes

Audioboxer

how are you not understanding this

i know that the airline HAD NO REAL OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL DETAILS TO THE PUBLIC. i am saying that they SHOULD HAVE

instead, they provided a statement that disclosed almost as little detail as possible

It disclosed the amount of detail necessary. Your should have is really "I wanted it to". Not saying there is anything wrong with you wishing for more, but it is what it is. They stated they take racist claims seriously and would do an investigation, then followed up with their investigation to say why they ejected the passengers. If you cannot accept that means they didn't uncover anything racist unless it is spelt out for you then *shrug*

Ya it was in May

Yes

Dem pesky airports in the back pockets of the hotels!

rambis

Banned
Doesn't this support the idea that Delta would back down if the know that they're in the wrong?

That was an indefensible situation that was completely caught on tape. Of course they were gonna try to save face. This guy's past and the lack of evidence gives them an out in this case. Its simple really.

Audioboxer

That was an indefensible situation that was completely caught on tape. Of course they were gonna try to save face. This guy's past and the lack of evidence gives them an out in this case. Its simple really.

You do accept people can be convicted and/or let free without video evidence? Yes it helps, but it's not the end all and be all. I assume that is what you define as a "lack of evidence here", considering the reality is there is quite a fair amount of evidence.

Why hasn't the thread title been changed? Has it been determined that the guy really was discriminated and kicked off the plane for just speaking in Arabic?

rambis

Banned
You do accept people can be convicted and/or let free without video evidence? Yes it helps, but it's not the end all and be all. I assume that is what you define as a "lack of evidence here", considering the reality is there is quite a fair amount of evidence.

What does this have to do with anything?

Audioboxer

You seemingly trying to say there is a lack of evidence whilst going on about video evidence in another unrelated airplane incident. Seemingly to infer but of course Delta are the ones lying because not enough video evidence this time!

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

It means you are demanding a different level of proof to be annoyed at a youtube prankster with a long history of precisely this bullshit, than you are for being mad at an airline with a history of some of this bullshit, but also a history of trying to take care of it.

At the very least you should be treating each "person" in this story equally until we have like, a congressional hearing to prove he's a douche.

NandoGip

Ugh, the more that comes out against this kid, it really makes it that much more disappointing. He needs to be dragged and taught a lesson. Fucking ass.

Kinyou

What about the case where they paid the muslims couples expenses after kicking them out? That didn't have any video evidence.

Is it really so hard to acknowledge that with this guys past and lack of evidence it might actually be reasonable to believe Delta and the witnesses?

_Nemo

The guy has some serious issue with the media.

‏@omgAdamSaleh

The media keeps saying Jahar is confessing and admitting into doing all these attacks. Umm.. Record him confessing....Show us prooof please

https://mobile.twitter.com/omgAdamSaleh/status/330182176949825536

The more I read about him the more this guy is starting to piss me off. Wouldn't be surprised in the least if it was a publicity stunt, which odds are it probably was.

Youtube pranksters are up there with "reaction videos" in being the worst content available.

rambis

Banned
You seemingly trying to say there is a lack of evidence whilst going on about video evidence in another unrelated airplane incident. Seemingly to infer but of course Delta are the ones lying because not enough video evidence this time!
Did you not see the question I was asked? He's saying that because Delta hasn't apologized, that they aren't in the wrong. Because they did apologize in a different issue where there was full video proof of the incident. How hard is that to follow?

At the very least you should be treating each "person" in this story equally until we have like, a congressional hearing to prove he's a douche.
What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom