• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adult Swim Games is becoming the next big indie-friendly publisher [Updated for 2016]

SuperPac

Damn, just found out that Rise & Shine is not coming to PS4? Must have changed quite recently since they are still mentioning "next generation consoles" on their website? What a bummer... That seems such a promising game and i had it in my "games to watch" list. I guess i'll have to buy it on pc then.

It has been announced for PC & Xbox One.

Jobbs

Banned
Jobbs iirc, right? I missed the Kickstarter at the time but it looks like everything I want from a Metroid type game.

Edit: Ye there he is

thanks =) I hope so!

right now im still trying to finish content at the same time as retooling and it's pretty grueling and upsetting that it's taking so long -- but it's being made mainly by just me and it's pretty big so... I guess I shoulda expected this!

thanks =) I hope so!

right now im still trying to finish content at the same time as retooling and it's pretty grueling and upsetting that it's taking so long -- but it's being made mainly by just me and it's pretty big so... I guess I shoulda expected this!
The fact that it's a one man project makes it even more impressive. Like if I hadn't known, I never would have guessed.

thanks =) I hope so!

Hey whatever it takes. The last game I looked forward to (Slain) apparently got rushed out and the end result was horrid.

The game is looking fantastic so far from what I've seen in the Steam trailers though.

georly

thanks =) I hope so!

Keep it up man. I'll wait as long as it takes. Do your best!

Ghost Song??? Awesome. I'm a backer and I hadn't heard that yet. Jobbs is putting forth such a tremendous effort on that game. I can't wait till it's finally out.

mattp

any chance of getting platforms listed in that OP?
i mean i know they're all on pc and/or steam
but some are getting console ports, right?

Top Bottom