• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angelina Jolie files for divorce. Thanks Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I just realized how much she looks like Angelina. It took me a half second to realize which one of them it was in this gif.

That's why earlier in the thread I said Pitt has a specific preference. She looks like a younger Jolie, from her Gina days, more specifically.

Luschient

after he reportedly was hanging out with women in a hot tub and smoking marijuana.
erz3w.gif

UrbanRats

I just realized how much she looks like Angelina. It took me a half second to realize which one of them it was in this gif.
I dunno, never found Jolie very attractive (subjectively speaking, not saying she isn't) Cotillard on the other hand...
They both have big hypnotic eyes tho.

her and jolie >>> aniston/gywneth paltrow easy. pitt moved on from the all-american paltrow and aniston look to the crazy eyes of Angelina Jolie and Cotillard (ALLEGEDLY)

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Chelsea Handler went in on Jolie. Called her a 'crazy fucking bitch' who pushed Pitt into self-medication with weed and booze. :|

Acorn

Chelsea Handler went in on Jolie. Called her a 'crazy fucking bitch' who pushed Pitt into self-medication with weed and booze. :|
The fuck does she or anyone else for that matter know?

People so quick to pass judgement, yes they are in the public eye but sullying them based on gossip sites is B.S.

Not sure if she's the most unbiased source, seems she's good friends with Aniston. Here's the full quote:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/jenn...a-handler-angelina-jolie-is-a-fcking-lunatic/

Brad and Angelina always said they wouldn’t get married until everyone could get married. And I always said I wouldn’t get married until they got divorced, so I’m officially accepting proposals. I’m ready! I’m ready! There are rumors that part of the problem was that Brad was allegedly drinking and smoking too much weed. I wonder why he would need to self-medicate. Maybe because he could have been spending the last 12 years at Lake Como hanging out with George Clooney and Matt Damon, instead of being stuck in a house with 85 kids speaking 15 different languages. Oh, yeah, because he married a f*cking lunatic, that’s why.

She concluded by saying, “But we should all respect their privacy during this very difficult time. So this will be the last time I speak of this…on TV. You can follow me on Twitter.”

RedAssedApe

Banned
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKowf3pghWl/?taken-by=marioncotillard

Marion said:
This is going to be my first and only reaction to the whirlwind news that broke 24 hours ago and that I was swept up into.
I am not used to commenting on things like this nor taking them seriously but as this situation is spiraling and affecting people I love, I have to speak up.

Firstly, many years ago, I met the man of my life, father of our son and of the baby we are expecting. He is my love, my best friend, the only one that I need.

Secondly to those who have indicated that I am devastated, I am very well thank you. This crafted conversation isn't distressing.
And to all the media and the haters who are quick to pass judgment, I sincerely wish you a swift recovery.
Finally, I do very much wish that Angelina and Brad, both whom I deeply respect, will find peace in this very tumultuous moment.
With all my love

CloudWolf

I don't believe the cheating rumors at all. Brad, sure, but Marion has also been in a relationship for a loooooong time so unless that also ends the coming weeks, this is just the internet being the internet.

How the fuck does someone working for a Hollywood tabloid rag not even seem to know who Cotillard is? Whenever he has to say her name it's like he's talking about some random Starbucks barista Brad shacked up with.
It's TMZ, they are not used to reporting on actual Oscar-winning actors.

Not sure if she's the most unbiased source, seems she's good friends with Aniston. Here's the full quote:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/jenn...a-handler-angelina-jolie-is-a-fcking-lunatic/
There is something seriously wrong with you if you've been hung up on a couple's relationship for 12 years, what kind of repugnant shit is this? Of course the bitch had to take a jab at the kids because LOL! I hope she and her friend "Jen" realize after they "gloat" that it's actually pathetic and sad for Jen to be gloating about this; as it basically means she didn't move on even after 12 years. Regarding the "Crazy" part:

The fuck does she or anyone else for that matter know?

People so quick to pass judgement, yes they are in the public eye but sullying them based on gossip sites is B.S.
THIS. And god I hope they don't drag Marion into this mess, she'll be promoting the movie soon and everyone is gonna wanna bring this up.

Can't stand this idiotic woman. "I saw Jolie play a character in a movie a decade ago, and I just know that's the real her"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom