• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angelina Jolie files for divorce. Thanks Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

MmIwMTYwMTE4NCMvc3ZJSVhJZW80NmhCOE5GQ19MYndpb01mdDZrPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vZjd3M3Z2aDk0eXoxdnV5dDhpY2JpdHJiaGRzczBsdW5qa25mZGl6ZmZoN2s4Z2JhZWJudWVpb2ZzbzdwcXp0OC5naWY.gif
Of course. If someone finds an excuse to cheat once, they'll do it again.

On topic. Brad Pitt's always given me the impression that he's not particularly thoughtful or bright. I've never heard him say anything insightful or interesting in interviews/on talk shows. His Oceans buddies like Clooney and Damon on the other hand...

This isn't a flaw, he can't really help who he is, but it was always weird to me that he left Aniston for Jolie

The thing with Brad Pitt is he always date the woman he work with in his movies. So if he didn't meet Angelina in Mr. and Mrs Smith, he would have met a different woman in a different movie. People in this thread completely forgot he dated Gwyneth Paltrow.

kavanf1

I know this is interesting to people, but I can't believe that it was the BBC's top headline on their hourly news report.

I know this is interesting to people, but I can't believe that it was the BBC's top headline on their hourly news report.

As my Uncle would would say, these type news are design to make you forget important stuff, like crazy terrorist trying to kill us all..

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
How many good Hollywood couples are left

How many stayed that way

Squalor

Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are more famous than other couples mentioned previous. I guess people don't expect them last?
Jim Halpert is famous. John Krasinski, no. Outside of the show, he hasn't done anything great, either.

Emily Blunt is amazing, though.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
ConfusedOffbeatAnnelida.gif

Send me to that fucking planet then.

I just realized how much she looks like Angelina. It took me a half second to realize which one of them it was in this gif.

karasu

I would hope that every famous person in a marriage ever realizes that at some point they were more than likely being cheated on.

People keep ignoring the GOAT :(

9AlfMh8l.jpg

Yes, they have been married a long time. From what I understand, they try to alternate who is shooting something so they can be together even when filming. They might have had to sacrifice a few good scripts here and there but they have prioritized their marriage over that which is why they are still together.

If I recall Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr are the same which is why they have been together for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom