• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing and 8-Bit Mario Amiibo Leaked

Akhe

e32015.jpg

Tortimer

If I miss out on getting a KK Slider amiibo like I did with the Wario amiibo... The bases for the AC line look really great.

pixelation

Mario's colors look off... he looks too white, he should be a bit darker skinned and the brown should have a greenish hue to it (to match the original games sprite).

Prosopon

Wouldn't it be crazy if in the future 3-D printing had advanced to the point where all you had to do was buy an amiibo stand with a re-programmable RFID chip and you could just print out whatever amiibo you wanted?

Provided you bought the license to use the design from Nintendo, of course.

Nintendo why. I already have too many of these things.

Actually i should probably say "Capitalism why" or like "evolution why" or something, to despair at whatever nature/nurture blend makes me enjoy collecting crap i don't actually need.

in other words, the 8 bit mario is awesome and the animal crossing ones are adorable.

Nintendo why. I already have too many of these things.

Actually i should probably say "Capitalism why" or like "evolution why" or something, to despair at whatever nature/nurture blend makes me enjoy collecting crap i don't actually need.

in other words, the 8 bit mario is awesome and the animal crossing ones are adorable.

This is Iwata's revenge on the world for the sales of the Wii U.

I need all those Animal Crossing Amiibos. Neeeeeed.

8bit Mario is pretty sweet too. Kinda cool because I dreamed they had 8bit Amiibo a while back.

Ultimadrago

Seriously I don't understand the appeal of Isabelle.

I mean sure, she's a cute character, I don't mind her. But why all the fanbase? Does she secretly collects dead bodies in 3DS AC or what?

I am in this realm as well. I don't get it.

That said, it would be awesome if she did collect the bodies or souls of the dead in AC.

Zing

Banned
Seriously I don't understand the appeal of Isabelle.

I mean sure, she's a cute character, I don't mind her. But why all the fanbase? Does she secretly collects dead bodies in 3DS AC or what?
She has a bell in her collar. What else do you need?

Pizza

Man no apron-nook toy stinks but I'll take all four kthxbye they look cute as hell. I need kk and nook at the very least!

Edit: isabelle being the new animal-you-see-every-day stinks. I see why, she's friendly and *nice* to see, but I always loved weird lives-in-a-shack nook. You'd wake up one morning to find he's painted your roof for you (without your consent) and his response is "yeah isn't that great! I thought you'd like pastel pink. Now about how much you owe me..."

You get off the train and he laughs in your face for not planning a place to live ahead of time, and then he gives you a tiny shack.

Why is *that guy* a legit businessman? He's just another npc now. They could have you be mayor and also owe this weirdo money, that'd be great! Timmy and Tommy were always so meh to me so seeing them in the store 24/7 sucked.

But Isabelle is a product of the same design philosophy that saw resetti become a completely optional component: animal crossing isn't weird and surreal it's just cute

Top Bottom