• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animation Domination |OT| Sundays...In Stereo Where Available on FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd give the Simpsons a chance but I just found myself doing the thing I always do and that's change the channel just a few minutes in to the episode. It needs to end. It's sad and pathetic.

YloN1.jpg

10/7/12 **UPDATED**

7:30pm:

A3eQK.png

Escape From Goochland

veVN4.jpg

In the Season 4 opener, Cleveland and his gang head over to Goochland on Halloween for the annual football clash with their high-school archrivals, but when they accidentally destroy a car, the guys are forced to sneak out of town. Meanwhile, Donna's sexy Halloween costume lands her in trouble with the police; and the kids go trick-or-treating (mostly tricking) dressed up as their parents.

8:00pm:

IZtmP.jpg

Treehouse of Horror XXIII

xw9J8.jpg

In the 23rd annual "Treehouse of Horror" episode of The Simpsons, Bart travels to 1974 to buy a comic book at cover price but inadvertently disrupts Homer and Marge's courtship

8:30pm:

LU0lJ.jpg

Full Bars

Tkmv8.jpg

The Belcher kids break their Halloween tradition by ditching their usual trick-or-treating route and venturing off to Kingshead Island, a posh neighborhood that is known for distributing full-sized candy bars. Meanwhile, Bob and Linda attend Teddy’s annual “Black and Orange” party.

9:00pm:

BoOFj.png

Ratings Guy

psLPW.jpg

The Griffins are selected to be a Nielsen family and have their television viewing habits monitored. However, Peter takes his enthusiasm too far when he steals multiple Nielsen boxes and tries to control the airwaves.

9:30pm:

Ryyjr.jpg

Killer Vacation

eFW2G.jpg

While on a tropical vacation getaway with the family, Stan gets an assignment to kill the hotel's activities director, who, according to the CIA, is an ex-war criminal. Meanwhile, Hayley and Jeff hope to put a spark in their relationship, while Roger's latest persona, one Abigail Lemonparty, takes a shine to an elderly gent.

B.K.

Simpsons already off to a bad start. Remember when the Treehouse of Horror episodes used to be one of the best episodes of the year? Seems so long ago.

Curtisaur

Forum Landmine
I bet I could find some place in Richmond (VA) offering a "Jack-O-Lentil Burger" this Halloween season. (It was on the board in Bob's Burgers)

Curtisaur

Forum Landmine
Aw shoot I thought Stan was gonna say "thank you again, Based God," in the preview, but he said "hip-hop." I was prepared to LOL if he had said Based God.

Definitely a return to form for American Dad. That was one of the best ones I've seen in a while. In fact, the overall quality of all the shows were up.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Really hit and miss but so far I've only seen two episodes of Family Guy and two of The Simpsons on Hulu for this season.

YloN1.jpg

11/4/12 **UPDATED**

7:30pm:

A3eQK.png

Menace II Secret Society

WECL2.jpg

Cleveland confronts now super-famous rapper Kenny West (guest voice Kanye West) about not sharing credit for the megahit they created together, "Be-Cleve In Yourself." Â He winds up discovering Kenny's involvement in a secret hip-hop society with will.i.am, ?uestLove, Bruno Mars and Nicki Minaj (guest-voicing as themselves). Â Meanwhile, Cleveland Jr. starts a polka band after being rejected by his school's marching band.

8:00pm:

IZtmP.jpg

Adventures in Baby Getting

se14H.jpg

An auto accident sends Marge car shopping, and after she buys the perfect five-passenger vehicle she realizes that the car would be too small if she were to have another baby, which she is considering, much to Homer's shock. Meanwhile, Bart and his pals try to discover why Lisa is leaving school early for clandestine meetings downtown.

8:30pm:

LU0lJ.jpg

Bob Fires The Kids

lRfpf.jpg

Bob worries he's depriving his children of their summer vacation by making them work at the restaurant, so he fires them. However, the kids become so bored with their newfound freedom that they secretly get hired by a pair of married hippie farmers (guest voices and real-life spouses Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally), who hire the Belcher kids as "weed pickers." Meanwhile, Bob hires Mickey the bank robber to help out at the restaurant, but soon regrets his decision.

9:00pm:

BoOFj.png

The Old Man And The Big 'C'

CWunX.jpg

When Brian discovers that Carter Pewterschmidt's pharmaceutical company is withholding the cure for cancer from the public in order to gain more profit, he and Stewie plot to expose the big secret that could change the world. Meanwhile, Quagmire reveals a hair-raising secret of his own.

9:30pm:

Ryyjr.jpg

Can I Be Frank With You?

sEN29.jpg

With Stan spending so much time at the CIA hangout, Francine frets that they are drifting apart, while Steve and his pals are asked to join a boy band and take part in a music video.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Wow, so the whole block went by tonight and nobody posted. Crazy.

I tried to watch, but for some reason both the SD and HD feeds for my Fox affiliate were choppy and generally shitty. Basically made it impossible to watch.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
With american dad, I kinda feel it was odd, not that it was bad, but the boys 12 stuff could have easily been its own episode. However, I fucking died laughing at stans last line, and missed most of what jon hamm said....

Ponn

Banned
Unfortunately i'm so psyched about Walking Dead I usually turn it on AMC and watch whatever all day and then the previous weeks episode then the new episode. I've been catching any new episodes of FG and AD on adult swim on Mondays I think a week later.

I have a feeling looking at this thread I may not be the only one doing this.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Unfortunately i'm so psyched about Walking Dead I usually turn it on AMC and watch whatever all day and then the previous weeks episode then the new episode. I've been catching any new episodes of FG and AD on adult swim on Mondays I think a week later.

I have a feeling looking at this thread I may not be the only one doing this.

Baseball kinda messed things up. I'm sure things will be back to normal next week

didn't know this thread existed; cool
With american dad, I kinda feel it was odd, not that it was bad, but the boys 12 stuff could have easily been its own episode. However, I fucking died laughing at stans last line, and missed most of what jon hamm said....
last scene proves farts are always funny. I nearly died when he kicked Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom