• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animation Domination |OT| Sundays...In Stereo Where Available on FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobs Burgers:
Fun Episode, as always. I enjoyed having the bank robber back and we learned somehting about bobs. sad childhood :(

Cleveland:
How do they get so high-level guest stars? I also liked the will i am parts of that song in the middle of the episode

Family Guy:
Not all that memorable tbh. Still enjoyed it.

American Dad:
I feel like they should have inverted the focus on the storylines. More b12, less "francine is jealous of stans friends". Giiiirl, you need a shot of b12, I know you do!
Holy shit, how was that song on youtube since the beginning of the year, it already has 250k views.

missed bobs burgers and cleveland show :(

family guy was ok but heh

american dad was great as always but yeah i needed more B12, lol they were awesome

CiSTM

Banned
Bad week for everyone else but Bob's Burgers. American Dad was ok but nothing special, actually same goes for Family Guy. Simpson's wasted good amount of time on irrelevant plot setup and had terrible b-plot. Didn't watch Cleveland Show.

YloN1.jpg

11/11/12 **UPDATED**

8:00pm:

IZtmP.jpg

Gone Abie Gone

z5nLu.jpg

After Grampa takes it on the lam from the retirement home, a frantic Homer and Marge try to track him down, and their search uncovers some surprising secrets from his past, including the revelation that he once worked at a restaurant with Marvin Hamlisch (who provides his own voice) and fell in love with a singer at the eatery. Meanwhile, Lisa is flush with excitement when she discovers the joys of online poker.

8:30pm:

LU0lJ.jpg

Mutiny on the Windbreaker

NsppR.jpg

When Bob is invited to be a private chef on a docked cruise ship, he brings the family along to witness his skills outside of the restaurant. However, Bob's big day goes awry when the ship departs with the Belchers on board, and there is no one tending to the restaurant.

9:00pm:

BoOFj.png

Yug Ylima/The End Of The World As We Know It

mk5tn.jpg

When Brian uses Stewie's time machine to impress women whom he meets at bars, he accidentally causes time to run in reverse. So he and Stewie must figure out how to restore the forward progress of time before Stewie is unborn. Then, in the FAMILY GUY 200th Episode retrospective, fans will get a behind-the-scenes look at this irreverent comedy's most outrageous moments, through fascinating interviews with creator Seth MacFarlane and voice actors Mila Kunis, Alex Borstein and Seth Green. Additionally, the special will give fans an exclusive glimpse into the cast and crew's 200th episode party in Los Angeles.

could be a "what if" scenario since Brain closed his eyes making it seem like hes dreaming this :p

Bobs Burgers was amazing as always, i need to catch out though, missed lots of episodes

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
didn't know this thread existed; cool

last scene proves farts are always funny. I nearly died when he kicked Frank.

choking frank with the sausages, kicking the fart machine i dont know why, but that shit was funny as hell

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm putting off watching The Walking Dead to watch this, and I don't regret it one bit.

CiSTM

Banned
Both Bob's Burgers and Family Guy were great. Family Guy especially surprised me, then again Brian & Stewie episodes usually are good. I skipped most of Simpson's, I did watch the poker side plot even that was stupid.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
FG was entertaining but man, time travel things really get on my nerve when even the smallest of illogical things happen, like the puking moment and the fact that everyone spoke normal instead of backwards, wouldn't really make the episode as good of course but still

Also another damn chicken fight :( Really hate those by now

YloN1.jpg

11/18/12 **UPDATED**

ANIMATIONonFOX

7:30pm:

A3eQK.png

A General Thanksgiving

x38IM.jpg

When Cleveland finds out that Holt will not be spending Thanksgiving with his family, he asks him to babysit Rallo while the gang opens a new airport pub. Holt quickly realizes that babysitting is an easy way to meet girls, so he uses Rallo as a chick magnet. Meanwhile, Cleveland winds up in an unpiloted plane in danger of crashing, so Holt and his drill sergeant father, General Richter (guest voice Arnett), must work together to bring Cleveland back to safety.

IZtmP.jpg

Penny-Wiseguys

lEJTu.jpg

Homer is thrown for a loop when he discovers one of his bowling buddies is an accountant for the mob, while Lisa passes out during a saxophone solo and decides to add an extra nutritional supplement, insects, to her vegetarian diet. But when she dreams of the bugs pleading for their lives, she reconsiders her decision.

LU0lJ.jpg

An Indecent Thanksgiving Proposal

TNSnx.jpg

In the series' first-ever Thanksgiving episode, it's Bob's favorite holiday of all time, and this year he is determined to make it the most memorable Thanksgiving ever. However, the plans change when Mr. Fischoeder (guest star Kevin Kline) needs to hire Bob as his chef, and Linda and the kids as his family to stage the perfect Thanksgiving dinner and make a former flame jealous.

BoOFj.png

Joe's Revenge

lOaCc.jpg

The criminal (guest voice Will Sasso) who, years ago, shot Joe and left him in a wheelchair, becomes a fugitive. So, Quagmire, Joe and Peter team up to hunt the bad guy down.

9:30pm:

Ryyjr.jpg

American Stepdad

arf1v.jpg

Stan invites his mother (guest voice Swoosie Kurtz) to come live with the family after Stan's stepfather dies, and tensions rise when Roger (Seth MacFarlane) is forced to share his attic with her. But Roger and Stan's mom quickly fall in love and get married, and Stan is forced to deal with Roger as his new stepdad. Meanwhile, Steve and his friends discover a mysterious plane crash while on a bike ride and come across a long-lost script of a "Fast and Furious" movie that they are determined to get made.

TheNatural

My Member!
Bob's Burgers is pretty funny, I guess it was a rerun that was on, but they went and bought a food truck and went to a food festival. Good shit.

AAequal

Banned
So, that was weird Simpson episode. They had completly new character and basically the episode was about him and The Simpsons were just side characters. Awful episode.

YloN1.jpg

11/25/12 **UPDATED**

ANIMATIONonFOX

IZtmP.jpg

A Tree Grows in Springfield

BbugL.jpg

Homer is bummed when his "MyPad" tablet computer breaks, but hope springs eternal when Ned Flanders discovers a tree with magical powers and a bark that spells out "HOPE" in the Simpsons' backyard.

LU0lJ.jpg

The Deepening

h6O44.jpg

n an homage to "Jaws," Bob's landlord and pier proprietor Mr. Fischoeder (guest voice Kevin Kline) buys a mechanical shark as a pier attraction, but when it turns wild and starts terrorizing the town, it's up to Bob and the family to stop it.

BoOFj.png

Lois Comes Out Of Her Shell

98FPe.jpg

Lois experiences a mid-life crisis, and Peter tries to keep up with her new, wild lifestyle. Meanwhile, Stewie finds a turtle at the park and brings him home as his new pet, unaware that the turtle is evil and determined to destroy Stewie's life.

9:30pm:

A3eQK.png

Turkey Pot Die

oinmN.jpg

Cleveland takes a reluctant Cleveland, Jr. to a turkey farm in order to teach him how to hunt the family's Thanksgiving dinner. But Junior refuses to harm the innocent turkeys. So when Cleveland is accidentally shot, he and Junior embark on an elaborate mission to free all of the turkeys before Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, Rallo and Donna build a float for Stoolbend's Thanksgiving Day parade, but Rallo takes matters into his own hands when Donna fails to embrace his artistic vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom