• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime Mafia |OT| My Little Scum can't be this cute! ()

So why did people go cold on Polt?

BTW agree on Dusk being scum MVP. And lets not forget Kyan trying his best to get lynched.

As to Blarg does that mean that scum have to get down to just 50% of remaining players?

Are we assuming 2 or 3 remaining scum?

Swamped

Banned
I'm going to bed now, but just a quick one:

I think I have read your post, because you say N2 actions werent cleared after Kyan's flip, in the post I quoted before day end you say:

....That if Kyan flips and it doesnt clear up N2, then Dusk is scum.

????

You only added your thinking on Dusk not being scum right here:

What am I misreading?

Hahaha. Very true. N2 actions weren't clear after Kyan's flip, but they didn't contradict Dusk's claim either. After D3 ended and Kyan flipped, I thought that Dusk was a female who checked Kyan and that maybe there was some interference in the read. And that's why he was so cagey about his alignment.

Then on D4 he said he definitely had a red check, and i honestly didn't think scum would double down on that claim, especially after Kyan's flip.

So just because i thought one way on D3, doesn't mean that i couldn't change my mind on D4. What Dusk did was incredibly anti town, and nobody should do that, but it didn't mean he was scum. His actions on D4 made me reconsider whether he was scum or not. Especially because he didn't try to snake out of explaining away his "red check" on scum. On D4 i really thought he was telling the truth about being some kind of cop.

Swamped

Banned

BTW agree on Dusk being scum MVP. And lets not forget Kyan trying his best to get lynched.

As to Blarg does that mean that scum have to get down to just 50% of remaining players?

I personally think he's town now. Even after people criticized him for being too self-serving, he has continued implying that he is an ordinary Townie. I think scum would tell him to lay off that sort of discussion if he was.

Swamped

Banned
Hahaha. Very true. N2 actions weren't clear after Kyan's flip, but they didn't contradict Dusk's claim either. After D3 ended and Kyan flipped, I thought that Dusk was a female who checked Kyan and that maybe there was some interference in the read. And that's why he was so cagey about his gender.

Sorry, correction.

I personally think he's town now. Even after people criticized him for being too self-serving, he has continued implying that he is an ordinary Townie. I think scum would tell him to lay off that sort of discussion if he was.

That was a very fast turn around on your part

I think a scum team would do exactly the opposite; they'd tell him to claim vanilla right off the bat and to keep with his story no matter what.

Swamped

Banned
So two people (ultron and oreo) have claimed to have joined a harem. If this is some arsonist type deal we need to be really careful today as we might have multiple deaths tonight (if they decide to ignite)

Swamped

Banned
That was a very fast turn around on your part

I think a scum team would do exactly the opposite; they'd tell him to claim vanilla right off the bat and to keep with his story no matter what.

I'll admit the one suspicious thing is Haly's defensiveness of him on D1. It's why i decided to vote for him D3. But scum could do that to tie themselves to any player in case they get lynched/killed. Can someone summarize the compelling case against Poltergeist?

I'll admit the one suspicious thing is Haly's defensiveness of him on D1. It's why i decided to vote for him D3. But scum could do that to tie themselves to any player in case they get lynched/killed. Can someone summarize the compelling case against Poltergeist?

?

Haly (who turned into blarg) died on the second night.

So two people (ultron and oreo) have claimed to have joined a harem. If this is some arsonist type deal we need to be really careful today as we might have multiple deaths tonight (if they decide to ignite)

Please do explain further what arsonist means, and what that can imply for a harem

ultron87

Guys, what the hell is this?? I got a message telling me that overnight, I was added into somebody's harem!?

Is my fate tied to someone now?? D:
Join me together on this train to oblivion!

Or maybe we'll just cause someone to win soon. Without us dying maybe.

Please do explain further what arsonist means, and what that can imply for a harem

An arsonist is a role that douses one player per night, and then "ignites" them all and everyone who was doused will die.

So for the harem setting, I'm assuming that whoever is in the harem are the doused targets and will die once the arso issues the command.

squidyj

An arsonist is a role that douses one player per night, and then "ignites" them all and everyone who was doused will die.

So for the harem setting, I'm assuming that whoever is in the harem are the doused targets and will die once the arso issues the command.

why do you think this is an arsonist and not a... you know what fuck it? I don't care

DAY 5 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

cabot (2)
Cewyn 2232 2257
Swamped 2242
WhereAreMahDragonz 2250

30yearsofhurt (1)
Cewyn 2281

oreomunsta (1)
TheExodu5 2283

Swamped (1)
cabot 2244

WhereAreMahDragonz (1)
squidyj 2317

Kawl_USC (0): squidyj 2284 2317

Cewyn (0): squidyj 2236 2284

No active vote for Day 5: 30yearsofhurt, BlackBuzzard, flatearthpandas, Kawl_USC, oreomunsta, Poltergust, rac, ultron87

Day 5 Postcount: 30yearsofhurt 1, BlackBuzzard 4, cabot 17, Cewyn 9, flatearthpandas 2, Kawl_USC 8, oreomunsta 4, Poltergust 9, rac 0, squidyj 9, Swamped 11, TheExodu5 4, ultron87 1, WhereAreMahDragonz 7

Day 5 ends:
cya_1494190800.png

Automated vote tally here

8 votes for majority

cabot

dragonz, why are you going on gut in Day 5?

Cewyn, bad maths aside, why did you instantly place a vote down on someone when you thought this was town's last chance to stay alive?

rac, 30 can you just post something please which gives an inkling into your thinking

Polt, who are your scum reads?

oreo, why do you think you were targetted?

cabot

yes to the bolded.

23 player game, No SK (but possible arsonist), 1-shot vigi.

3 or 4 remaining would be my guess.

cabot

Why kill Hatmoza now instead of earlier? If Cabot was scum why not kill Hatz before he revealed his role? Doesn't this look like something scum wants that we all vote Cabot? Give me a reason why Scum would kill Palmer before Hatz?

Hat hadn't claimed anything before Palmer died?

Who's your scum reads, BB?

cabot

Hahaha. Very true. N2 actions weren't clear after Kyan's flip, but they didn't contradict Dusk's claim either. After D3 ended and Kyan flipped, I thought that Dusk was a female who checked Kyan and that maybe there was some interference in the read. And that's why he was so cagey about his alignment.

Why would you assume interference?

The only thing that happened to this point that maybe gave some creedence to an 'interference' role (my thinking is switcher) would be the fact that Blarg died on N2 but nothing else.

I however think the argument is stronger after Kyan's flip, because he claimed generic PR the day before his lynch. He flips male ascetic. A male scum probably tried to kill him and failed.

The N3 single flip ruled out my 'Maybe Blarg was killed by SK' suspicion, all that's left was a vigi shot.

The scum killed the claimed tracker right after his claim.

I don't see how the evidence we had made you think interference before lies. Dusk lied about the hidden chat between me and Kyan, which we both denied, and to you at least, one of us is confirmed Town. Why would Kyan deny that chat existed, knowing his alignment now?

why did you keep on trusting a multiple-time liar?

There's a scum reason why. You knew Dusk was implicating himself as well as the two non-scum around him, so you waited to see if the tide could turn from a dusk lynch on D4 to me.

If I flipped before Dusk, you'd just shrug and say 'Yeah Dusk, one lie too many time for you to die' and another non-scum flip hits. Woooo!

This is why you didn't vote before the hammer, you didn't want to be caught out with a vote on me in the situation of a Dusk town flip.

Then on D4 he said he definitely had a red check, and i honestly didn't think scum would double down on that claim, especially after Kyan's flip.

Why not? Why is scum just mucking up the entire game not a scummy play?

Dusk could've been a lynch bomb that decided to get extra targets with his play. That's just one example off the top of my head, I honestly can't see how you are unable to think of a scum scenario for Dusk's play.

cabot

This is why you didn't vote before the hammer, you didn't want to be caught out with a vote on me in the situation of a Dusk town flip.

to reinforce this point here, I'm using this post:

Sorry sorry guys I will be able to play tomorrow. But here's the sparknotes version

I agree with Dragonz that Cabot was probably the actual red check (assuming Dusk is telling the truth).

Starting to think Polter is town, therefore will not lynch him.

Scum reading BB. Also Kawl.

Dusk, can you at least give us an updated reads list, given Kayn and Palmer both flipped town?

If Dusk is town, i understand the sentiment behind his actions. But Honestly if you had just told us the real red check yesterday we could have worked together to figure out interactions between that red check and other players, to catch them. Dusk is certainly not a neutral lychee though, as he didn't leave the game after Kyab did.

After what happened, you're not ignoring Dusk's nonsense until after he flips, you twice raise him being town (subtly, by implying that I am the red check he meant and clearly when you bring up 'If Dusk is Town')

also the sentiment of his actions is fairly clear, he thought he was a shit hot scumhunter who arrogantly put himself and his own baseless reads over everyone else in the game.

Swamped

Banned
I only managed one post on D4, before the day unceremoniously ended. I don't know why you think not having a vote is suspicious.

I posted after Dusk gave his explanation, in which he didn't back down from his cop claim. Call me naive, but i believed him. Knowing his flip now he made a horrible play and even if he had been an alignment cop it would have been terrible but I assumed he was trying to ensnare more than one scum with his red check. I did not think a Dusk vote was the right play.

---

I started scum reading Kawl because from memory, he only commented on Kyan and Dusk on D3 and D4. I don't remember any other reads from him, so it feels like he's not that invested in scum hunting. I will give his posts a read through.

Dragonz,Polter and Cewyn are leaning town to me.

Cabot, BB and Kawl feel like scum.

Maybe I'll do a bigger rewards list, but it's a pain on my phone.

cabot

I only managed one post on D4, before the day unceremoniously ended. I don't know why you think not having a vote is suspicious.

I posted after Dusk gave his explanation, in which he didn't back down from his cop claim. Call me naive, but i believed him. Knowing his flip now he made a horrible play and even if he had been an alignment cop it would have been terrible but I assumed he was trying to ensnare more than one scum with his red check. I did not think a Dusk vote was the right play.

---

I started scum reading Kawl because from memory, he only commented on Kyan and Dusk on D3 and D4. I don't remember any other reads from him, so it feels like he's not that invested in scum hunting. I will give his posts a read through.

Maybe I'll do a bigger rewards list, but it's a pain on my phone.

Your lack of vote for dusk and instantly trusting him was what I found suspicious.

I'll call you naive. At the very least you were naive.

Also your reason for Kawl is pretty dire, considering how early on D3 was hijacked by Dusk vs Kyan and D4 was subsequently stolen by Dusk.

What was your read on Stan?

cabot

here's the other main reason why I scum read you, which I planned to bring up in D3 before Dusk happened:

I'm a cop
There's 45 minutes or so left and I don't want to leave this too too late.

I am Major Motoko Kusanagi working for Public Security Section 9 from Masamune Shirow's Ghost in the Shell and definitely NOT from Standalone Complex no matter what Burbeting would have you believe.
In spite of being a cop I have been made a Vanilla Town. I insist however that I am still a cop.

squidy claims ordinary, cop in fluff.

Good thing I checked in before day end...

ok maybe I have been tunneling on you a bit. Just saw your reads post and answer to my question.

UNVOTE

Swamped responds, unvoting squidy after this claim.

Ok I'll go with my initial instinct

VOTE: squidyj

She then goes back to squidy because initial instinct

I'd be curious to see a Monkey flip.

VOTE: hey_monkey

Once the tide turns to monkey, she switches

I love me a vote swing

What do I see here?

Scum getting a vanilla claim from squidy, and when the opportunity arises to lynch an unknown role, she takes it.

cabot

This is funny, because I only agree with Polter here, who I slightly townread. The rest is opposite.

I townread Kawl and BB, and scumread Cewyn.

Dragonz is more of a question mark, though leaning scum.

I need you to give me reasons, because frankly Cewyn has barely posted anything through this game, how can you town read their content?

cabot

Swamped you need to offer thoughts of the posters in the middle who haven't really said much.

This goes for everyone, please offer reads on the following:

01. [m] oreomunsta - New - MDT
A null which is very alarming in this day phase. Has been harem'd along with ultron. Oreo can you contribute more please.

05. [m] rac - New - EST
I still scumread rac because I just can't see his style of play any other way, he's not as strong as Swamped though because there's a lot more material in her favour.

06. [m] 30yearsofhurt - New - GMT+10
I think this guy could be the neutral, I searched harem and he made a post a while back that sort of just seemed to accept it as a thing in this game.

07. [m] Poltergust - New - EST
Town lean.

08. [m] Bowlie - GMT-3 --> [m] flatearthpandas
I've not paid much attention to fep since he subbed in if I'm honest. Palmer made a decent case for Bowlie, fep has just popped in and offered walls of text. I will re-read. Currently null.

11. [m] ultron87 - EST
ultron has done nothing but defend himself, I was expecting him to pick up. His claimed PR is getting to the point where its dangerous now and frankly I still think he's lying because I'm skeptical of the mechanics. Claiming being harem'd first has let me rule out neutral. Scum.

15. [m] Cewyn - EST
Says I'm coasting, despite barely posting and promising to deliver real analysis multiple times and not doing so. Expand on your other scum reads beside me please. Scum/neutral.

16. [m] BlackBuzzard - CET
I've read BB as town for most of the game, there's a frankness in his play that seems more like an ordinary town more than scum.

18. [m] squidyj - MST
This so far reads like town squidy.

HOWEVER, squidy, have you been harem'd?

You've brought it up a few times through the phases, but never said you've been harem'd yourself.

19. [m] TheExodu5 - EST
I'm leaning scum. Has switched stances faster than I switch underwear, and my arguments made on Day 2 still stand. His way of voting for kyan made little sense when he had ultron as his main scum read. I also felt a bit of a horrible tunnel feeling though, so i'm not certain at all of this read.

22. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+12 ---> [m] Kawl_USC
Stan was about as classic Town Stan as I could see. He was one of my strongest town reads. Kawl has come in at an inopportune time to read his behaviour, though nothing has rung alarm bells he's being Kawl, trying to solve what dregs remain after the clusterfuck of D3 and D4.

Dragonz, Exo, Swamped, Cewyn, rac, ultron are my harder scum lean/reads

That's six.

Can't see higher than four scum remaining. So the four strongest scum reads are

Swamped > Cewyn > ultron > Dragonz

cabot

Second question for the group

(and last post for a while I've dominated this page)

What do you think the remaining scum team consists of?

I want a number of players remaining, and a breakdown of PRs vs Goons.

Swamped

Banned
here's the other main reason why I scum read you, which I planned to bring up in D3 before Dusk happened:

squidy claims ordinary, cop in fluff.

Swamped responds, unvoting squidy after this claim.

She then goes back to squidy because initial instinct

Once the tide turns to monkey, she switches

What do I see here?

Scum getting a vanilla claim from squidy, and when the opportunity arises to lynch an unknown role, she takes it.

Finally, one post that feels like a town Cabot post.

Squids claimed and I wanted to believe him. Hence the unvote. Then Palmer sort of got to me, and i second guessed myself on squidy hence the revote.

Let me make this clear: I turned the tide against Monkey. From memory, BB voted for her, and my vote came after. So don't twust this narrative to be me joining a band wagon. It was my vote that caused everyone else to follow.

This is funny, because I only agree with Polter here, who I slightly townread. The rest is opposite.

I townread Kawl and BB, and scumread Cewyn.

Dragonz is more of a question mark, though leaning scum.

I need you to give me reasons, because frankly Cewyn has barely posted anything through this game, how can you town read their content?

You know what? You bringing up D2 reminded me that BB had started the vote on Monkey at the very end of D2, which is why i town read him on D3 because i didn't think scum would be so bold as to start a new lunch train with 10 minutes to go. I haven't liked much since then though. He only voted Polter on D3, and didn't even comment on Kyan/Dusk on D3. This would be a safe thing to do for scum. Although hmm. His part 2079 where he starts the (admittedly safe) train on Dusk does feel slightly town. I guess I'm unsure about BB, looking through his D3 and D4 posts in more detail.

Cewyn just feels like town Cewyn. I've played many games with him and that's how he feels to me. He has done nothing that screams scum to me.

I need to think about rac and 30years. RAC especially has really gone under the radar. I need to look closer at oreo too.

Please explain what Kawl has done for you to town read him? The only towny thing i can think of is that he hammered Kyan.

Cewyn, bad maths aside, why did you instantly place a vote down on someone when you thought this was town's last chance to stay alive?

rac, 30 can you just post something please which gives an inkling into your thinking

I can't give any specifics yet (I still need to re-analyze stuff), but I feel we've been waaaay too easygoing on the less active members.

By the way, I'm posting there four final vote tallies so that people can just use this post to view them. They are not easily available in the OP for some reason:

DAY 1 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Zubz (5)
SkyOdin 684
Kyanrute 875
WhereAreMahDragonz 899
ultron87 956
Haly 971

ultron87 (3)
Dusk Soldier 745 913
squidyj 762
oreomunsta 854
cabot 951 997
BlackBuzzard 983 998
Poltergust 993

WhereAreMahDragonz (2)
BlackBuzzard 320 867
30yearsofhurt 529 546
Nomadic Sparks 615
Haly 647 866
Zubz 931

Haly (1)
cabot 146 305
Palmer_v1 398 709
Swamped 765

Dusk Soldier (1)
cabot 305 347
hey_monkey 687
ultron87 898 916

Nomadic Sparks (1)
Palmer_v1 352 398
cabot 353 565
ultron87 597 746
WhereAreMahDragonz 620 782
Bowlie 778

No Lynch (1)
Poltergust 119 783
Nomadic Sparks 351 615
30yearsofhurt 796

Kyanrute (1)
Dusk Soldier 308 571
squidyj 704 762
Poltergust 783 993
Dusk Soldier 962

Poltergust (1)
squidyj 289 704
rac 601

Bowlie (1)
Palmer_v1 812

StanleyPalmtree (1)
Haly 866 971
Cewyn 937

30yearsofhurt (1)
rac 335 601
StanleyPalmtree 807

hatmoza (0): cabot 347 353, hey_monkey 453 683

oreomunsta (0): Palmer_v1 709 812

rac (0): Swamped 204 678, 30yearsofhurt 220 251, Zubz 754 928

squidyj (0): cabot 116 146, SkyOdin 131 528, 30yearsofhurt 251 529, Cewyn 596 937

hey_monkey (0): TheExodu5 344 768, BlackBuzzard 867 983

TheExodu5 (0): cabot 565 951

cabot (0): Palmer_v1 274 352

Palmer_v1 (0): Dusk Soldier 571 745

No active vote for Day 1: BlackBuzzard (has previously voted), cabot (has previously voted), hatmoza, TheExodu5 (has previously voted)

Day 1 Postcount: 30yearsofhurt 23, BlackBuzzard 31, Bowlie 15, cabot 112, Cewyn 14, Dusk Soldier 34, Haly 38, hatmoza 5, hey_monkey 86, Kyanrute 42, Nomadic Sparks 25, oreomunsta 27, Palmer_v1 43, Poltergust 55, rac 23, SkyOdin 62, squidyj 45, StanleyPalmtree 13, Swamped 17, TheExodu5 8, ultron87 24, WhereAreMahDragonz 96, Zubz 26

Underlined players did not meet their Day Phase post quota. Your gamerunner is managing the issue with said players.

DAY 2 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

hey_monkey (7)
Swamped 1105 1152
WhereAreMahDragonz 1182 1670
Palmer_v1 1245 1323
BlackBuzzard 1689
Swamped 1691
WhereAreMahDragonz 1700
Kyanrute 1701
Palmer_v1 1703
oreomunsta 1707
squidyj 1710

Kyanrute (4)
TheExodu5 1066 1448
Poltergust 1074
Dusk Soldier 1225
Blargonaut 1317 1533
cabot 1475 1502
30yearsofhurt 1600
squidyj 1629 1638
flatearthpandas 1684

squidyj (3)
Swamped 1152 1633
Palmer_v1 1323 1703
ultron87 1333
hey_monkey 1414 1636
TheExodu5 1546
Cewyn 1552
Kyanrute 1631 1640
Swamped 1667 1691

Dusk Soldier (2)
BlackBuzzard 1506 1675
cabot 1508
rac 1518
squidyj 1638 1710
Kyanrute 1640 1701
WhereAreMahDragonz 1670 1700

Poltergust (1)
hey_monkey 1043 1252
hey_monkey 1671

Bowlie (0): Palmer_v1 1088 1235

TheExodu5 (0): Kyanrute 1520 1631

Cewyn (0): cabot 1502 1508, flatearthpandas 1512 1614

Blargonaut (0): Kyanrute 1316 1520

ultron87 (0): squidyj 1041 1242, TheExodu5 1448 1546, oreomunsta 1584 1707, squidyj 1606 1629, hey_monkey 1636 1671

30yearsofhurt (0): cabot 1271 1475, flatearthpandas 1462 1510, flatearthpandas 1614 1619

BlackBuzzard (0): cabot 1052 1271

Swamped (0): cabot 1042 1052

StanleyPalmtree (0): squidyj 1267 1606

WhereAreMahDragonz (0): squidyj 1242 1267, hey_monkey 1252 1412

No active vote for Day 2: Blargonaut (has previously voted), hatmoza, StanleyPalmtree

Day 2 Postcount: 30yearsofhurt 11, BlackBuzzard 32, Blargonaut 39, cabot 102, Cewyn 20, Dusk Soldier 21, flatearthpandas 17, hatmoza 11, hey_monkey 80, Kyanrute 75, oreomunsta 19, Palmer_v1 52, Poltergust 25, rac 14, squidyj 52, StanleyPalmtree 7, Swamped 18, TheExodu5 35, ultron87 10, WhereAreMahDragonz 32

Your bear will deal with underlined player.

Fake Edit: Crap, post is too big lol. Will post the second half next.

And the second half:

DAY 3 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Kyanrute (10)
Dusk Soldier 1765
Poltergust 1770
30yearsofhurt 1782
WhereAreMahDragonz 1850
squidyj 1862
Swamped 1863 1944
TheExodu5 1889 2046
cabot 2012
hatmoza 2024
Palmer_v1 2043
Kyanrute 2056
Kawl_USC 2057

ultron87 (0): Dusk Soldier 1760 1765

Dusk Soldier (0): flatearthpandas 1968 2039, Kyanrute 2031 2056

Palmer_v1 (0): TheExodu5 1756 1772, flatearthpandas 1768 1961, TheExodu5 1772 1889

WhereAreMahDragonz (0): Kyanrute 2017 2031

Cewyn (0): cabot 1817 2012

Poltergust (0): Swamped 1745 1857, squidyj 1746 1862, BlackBuzzard 1747 1838, WhereAreMahDragonz 1748 1842, rac 1759 1821, Kyanrute 1784 1902

hatmoza (0): Kawl_USC 1812 2057

No active vote for Day 3: BlackBuzzard (has previously voted), Cewyn, flatearthpandas (has previously voted), oreomunsta, rac (has previously voted), Swamped (has previously voted), TheExodu5 (has previously voted), ultron87

Day 3 Postcount: 30yearsofhurt 4, BlackBuzzard 14, cabot 23, Cewyn 1, Dusk Soldier 25, flatearthpandas 9, hatmoza 11, Kawl_USC 6, Kyanrute 96, oreomunsta 4, Palmer_v1 14, Poltergust 18, rac 5, squidyj 18, Swamped 13, TheExodu5 13, ultron87 3, WhereAreMahDragonz 40

Majority was reached at 10 votes

Your bear will deal with underlined players.

DAY 4 VOTE TALLY:

Dusk Soldier (9)
BlackBuzzard 2079
WhereAreMahDragonz 2080 2171
TheExodu5 2150
Kawl_USC 2176
squidyj 2178
ultron87 2180
Poltergust 2183
oreomunsta 2192
hatmoza 2205
30yearsofhurt 2214

Poltergust (1)
squidyj 2101 2178
rac 2112

cabot (1)
WhereAreMahDragonz 2190

No active vote for Day 4: cabot, Cewyn, Dusk Soldier, flatearthpandas, Swamped

Day 4 Postcount: 30yearsofhurt 5, BlackBuzzard 5, cabot 20, Cewyn 2, Dusk Soldier 9, flatearthpandas 5, hatmoza 4, Kawl_USC 14, oreomunsta 4, Poltergust 13, rac 5, squidyj 19, Swamped 1, TheExodu5 4, ultron87 4, WhereAreMahDragonz 23

Majority was reached at 9 votes

Your bear will deal with underlined players.

Kawl_USC

Yea sorry came into the game on a super busy weekend followed by the actions of dusk dictating the only logical move which removed my desire to go back and sift through the soup of the early days. I will do so today and tomorrow.

My top town for the moment is Cabot though. Find cewyn generally unreadable but that fake double seems more like bored vanilla town. After mini 3, I put squid in my blind spot so no read there. I don't see the super scum vibes on swamped that cab does but I'll revisit that after reading in detail.

Swamped

Banned
Love ya Monkey

I'll be at a desktop tomorrow morning, so that's when I'll look at oreo, rac and 30 more closely.

But one thing from memory: rac made an odd post about being the chosen one. Whether that was a scum slip or a joke i don't know. But it was in response to me asking Dusk to check certain people.

Also, I've been liking the pushback from Cabot and it feels like town cabot. I get the feeling he has a reason for what he is doing.

unvote

rac

Banned
But one thing from memory: rac made an odd post about being the chosen one. Whether that was a scum slip or a joke i don't know. But it was in response to me asking Dusk to check certain people.

what, i was referencing your post here

All this back-and-forth about fluff or whatever is so boring. Everyone needs to take a better look at Squishy and vote him. Is it time to bring back the Alliance...?

PALMER (already voting)
ULTRON
DRAGONZ
MONKEY
HATMONZA
RAC
DUSK SOLDIER
CABOT

You all have been picked as the CHOSEN ONES. Now, you must vote for Squiggly with me.

rac

Banned
i think either dragonz or cabot is scum

dragonz for defending kyan with cabot
believing everything dusk claims even after the flip

but does scum cabot really kill hatmoza after getting invited to a private chat?
he gets to claim under no scrutiny
may get info on who was tracked
when hatmoza claims it makes him look like town

safest lynch is probably dragonz since no one is gonna vote for polt at this point

Join me together on this train to oblivion!

Or maybe we'll just cause someone to win soon. Without us dying maybe.

:( But I want my Town to win. Turning into oreobbq doesn't sound like it'd be helpful

When did you claim you were harem'd? We may have another harem member who hasn't spoken up yet

Thanks for this, Dragonz.

Well, harem to me implies that the PR is either Town or neutral, which would mean that they scum read me, or have a neutral directive towards me.

I'm leaning towards this being a neutral PR. Why would a Town PR involve taking out several members at once?

I'm also leaning towards this harem king being a quieter member. Being a neutral, you probably have to be careful to not get targeted.

D2

Yeah funny you should say that its what you been doing as well.

Vote:Oreomunsta

Nice pro play, BB. I have been trying to be an active player, and explained my reasons why earlier.

Digging up an old post in order to try to start making a case on me?

You and exo are leaning scum for me

Also, Swamped, you claiming to take the charge on the Monkey lynch is bs.

I know that I voted for her the moment that she placed her inexplicable, last-minute vote. Looked like others did the same, without considering "What would Swamped-kun do?"

cabot

dragonz for defending kyan with cabot
believing everything dusk claims even after the flip

but does scum cabot really kill hatmoza after getting invited to a private chat?
he gets to claim under no scrutiny
may get info on who was tracked
when hatmoza claims it makes him look like town

safest lynch is probably dragonz since no one is gonna vote for polt at this point

This is the only post I see of yours commenting on dusk calling me a kyan defender:

dusk calling out cabot and a kyan defense force
cabot voting for kyan afterwards
BB questioning it, going back through his posts im thinking strong town

for now i'll follow them since id rather not vote out either of the top lynches right now
VOTE: Dusk Soldier

Which reads like you're just stating what happened.

I town read kyan, and that was it. Dusk warped this into defending him, but when the red check claim came, I went on the wagon.

Out of interest, why is it scummy to defend Kyan, considering we now know he's town?

rac

Banned
This is the only post I see of yours commenting on dusk calling me a kyan defender:

Which reads like you're just stating what happened.

I town read kyan, and that was it. Dusk warped this into defending him, but when the red check claim came, I went on the wagon.

Out of interest, why is it scummy to defend Kyan, considering we now know he's town?

dragonz also went on the wagon, after you both were defending kyan before

i just read it as a 50/50 where one of you is town and one is scum

Top Bottom