• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone play Stellaris Console Edition? Announcment and general question!

Announcment

Expansion Pass Five will contain Nemesis (May 3rd), the Aquatics Species Pack (coming 2022), and Overlord (coming 2023).

Nemesis will also come alongside a free update to the equivalent of PC 3.0.3, bringing Console Edition into the next generation of Stellaris (auto research, Intel, fog of war, first contact changes, select specific crisis to pop, planet building changes)

Question
For anyone playing on console or pc, i triggered the coming storm crisis around 2450~ (the original announcement is still sat in my situation log), and ive been sat around until now 2620 and they still havnt shown up... I know it's RNG, but everywhere I've looked says between 50-100 years

My question is, have I somehow done something that stops the scourge turning up?

I knew about certain techs weighing more heavily towards other crisis' turning up instead, so once I got the pop up for the coming storm, I eventually just researched the dangerous tech I was holding out on. I also got bored and went from a mamal based pop to cyborg to fully fledged robots with the ascension perks. Have I borked myself?

I'm now upto 2633 🤣 just sat about listening to karl pilkington youtube vids. Help....

Last edited:

Meicyn

Gold Member
I started playing the base game thanks to Super PS Plus Turbo Championship Edition. I want the DLCs now that I’m hooked, but that shit is expensive. To get all of them would be the price of three games. Absolutely insane.

Will wait for a sale.

Top Bottom