• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AP: Trump remains winner of Wisconsin following statewide recount showing few changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I never expected different honestly. I supported the recount as a way to get closure

I wish this wasn't happening right as the Russia stuff is breaking through, the timing starts to make it look like a desperate pattern of "oh shit can we stop Trump?" instead of a lot of shit happening all at once

Abounder

Banned
Remember ya'll: Hillary didn't campaign in Wisconsin for the general election, which is a complete failure in politics 101. Such a stupid and lazy candidate.

I guess we wouldn't have really known how much of a waste of money this was until we wasted the money, huh?

BTW, I'm from Wisconsin, and Hillary lost here because she fucking did nothing here.

Obama came at least twice in 2012, once bringing Bruce Springsteen. What did Hill-dog give us?

Of course, anybody who thought otherwise is kidding themselves. America, you guys just need to deal with the fact that 50% of your voting population are deplorables who voted in a guy spewing similar rhetoric as Hitler did in WW2 when he was running to be president of Germany. Get angry that your progressive politicians threw away a once in a lifetime chance to finally get what they had been working for for decades. Once you get passed that, you can move onto the next step which is figuring out how to solve and prevent this from happening in the future.

In the meantime, get politically active. Be part of the movement that rebuilds the Democratic Party's ground game. Get people in at the Municipal and State Levels. For the love of god, remember to vote in your midterms. Democrats have been coasting for way too long on their ground game while the Republican Party stubbornly never stopped taking advantage of the fact that their supporters fall in line to get people into power to block the Democrats, to blame them for nothing getting done to get people over to their side through lies and deceit so that they could win.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
No shit, it's really fucking hard to rig a election.
Except widespread disenfranchisement happens clearly and has a significant impact on elections. But that isn't going to be seen in a recount, or seen as rigging because it's "legal." Thanks for gutting the VRA, SCOTUS!

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Remember ya'll: Hillary didn't campaign in Wisconsin for the general election, which is a complete failure in politics 101. Such a stupid and lazy candidate.

Fuck, can we go a single thread without this bullshit?

Abounder

Banned
I don't think stupid or lazy are words that really describe HRC

Sums her up perfectly especially as a campaigner. Don't have to take my words for it either, whether it's Powell saying she ruins everything she touches, or Obama calling her out with his Iowa statement. There's no worthwhile excuse for her skipping an enitre state in Wisconsin or getting dominated by Trump on both rallies and the media, instead she catered to the top .1%. That's just stupid/lazy.

Hell no. Hillary and her camp were epic failures that set the country back because they took campaigning 101 for granted.

WorldStar

Banned

It's an election thread about Wisconsin, if you don't wanna hear this information you prob shouldn't click on the thread

Sticking your head in the sand because you don't like what you are hearing accomplishes nothing and is actually part of the problem

OnPoint

giphy.gif

Can someone please get Jill Stein's face on George Michael's? I think it also needs a Trump head placed over the shorts.

I don't trust their recount. If they rigged the initial vote counting why wouldn't do the same for the recount?

Did they have independent federal officials doing the recount?

I think it's important to have affirmed the vote conclusively to eliminate any doubt. That's worth it on it's own.

Anxiously awaiting Jill Stein to raise money to re-count the re-count

edit:
I don't trust their recount. If they rigged the initial vote counting why wouldn't do the same for the recount?

Did they have independent federal officials doing the recount?

Boom! Jill Stein needs to bring this up if she wants to raise money for a re-recount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom