Apex Legends |OT| Have you seen Titanfall 3?

Aug 16, 2012
twitter.com
Last night I finally registered my Twitch for the free loot and got a Legendary skin with Gibraltar.

Today I came first with him in a team of two and killed 7 people as the kill leader. I feel blessed.

Mista

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2014
Respawn murdered the wingman. The gun was op anyways but even after the nerf it’ll still be great with extended mags. Sad that they aren’t willing to rework Mirage just because he has a high win rate

TeamGhobad

Oct 15, 2018
Once again Respawn nerfs all the popular guns, its Titanfall 2 all over again. Nerfspawn isn't happy until every gun feels a fucking water pistol.

Respawn murdered the wingman.
the shitty netlag is that guns biggest nerf.

Last edited:
Reactions: Calibos
Oct 3, 2011
Portland
I hope they do a few more of these events before the end of season 1 so that we can get to level 110 without too much effort. It's nice to know you can earn back the next battle pass just from gameplay, hopefully the next one is better, the cosmetics sucked on this one and they were nearly all the same.

Last edited:

Mista

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2014
I hope they do a few more of these events before the end of season 1 so that we can get to level 110 without too much effort. It's nice to know you can earn back the next battle pass just from gameplay, hopefully the next one is better, the cosmetics sucked on this one and they were nearly all the same.
Cosmetics sure sucked on this one. I mean I’ll let the weapon skins pass but giving me badges when I’m at 50,70...etc? Weak

manfestival

Nov 12, 2009
So like is all the doom and gloom about the games population true? I saw a few videos pop up on youtube that I did not feel like giving views to that were essentially saying this in their titles.

Mista

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2014
So like is all the doom and gloom about the games population true? I saw a few videos pop up on youtube that I did not feel like giving views to that were essentially saying this in their titles.
The greatest BR game out there and that’s coming from a man that HATES BR. The teamwork in this game makes it special + guns feels amazing thanks to Respawn. Gameplay is super fun no matter when you die early or late game, you’ll immediately jump back in to play.

manfestival

Nov 12, 2009
The greatest BR game out there and that’s coming from a man that HATES BR. The teamwork in this game makes it special + guns feels amazing thanks to Respawn. Gameplay is super fun no matter when you die early or late game, you’ll immediately jump back in to play.
Oh I totally agree with you on this. All other BR games just do not pale in comparison to Apex. I do not like BR either but this one feels so much better in every way. Still doesn't answer my question tho

Last edited:

Mista

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2014
Oh I totally agree with you on this. All other BR games just do not pale in comparison to Apex. I do not like BR either but this one feels so much better in every way. Still doesn't answer my question tho
The game reached more than 50 million players just a month after release. Does this answer your question?

Last edited:

Mista

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2014
No, it doesn't. You are citing older information.
Then what actually do you want to know because it seems I’m not getting what you’re asking. You mean currently how’s the game doing? If that’s it then we don’t know because Respawn haven’t provided us with any new info. I assume it’s still crazy popular due to many known streamers are playing the game daily

Mista

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2014
I was so unlucky yesterday and it got carried to today. But after two matches, I’m back on track. Aim on point and my strafing is insane!

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018
I was so unlucky yesterday and it got carried to today. But after two matches, I’m back on track. Aim on point and my strafing is insane!
Yeah I’m enjoying it again. Think the patches have made unseen refinements to gameplay.

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
game of the forever, i will not stop playing this any time soon

season 2 is gonna be killer btw, expect chaos

Mista

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2014
game of the forever, i will not stop playing this any time soon

season 2 is gonna be killer btw, expect chaos
Hoping for a better rewards. Also looking forward to the new character Wattson, She'll be badass!

Very early render of her

Her abilities got leaked too

Aug 16, 2012
twitter.com
You reckon they'd drop a new character mid season or nah?

Came first with Speed O' Sound Sonic by accident last night. Got that Golden Shotgun and held down L2 while pressing R2 and people just turned into boxes the final confrontation of the three teams. Was good.

Da-Kid

Aug 10, 2016
California
You reckon they'd drop a new character mid season or nah?

Came first with Speed O' Sound Sonic by accident last night. Got that Golden Shotgun and held down L2 while pressing R2 and people just turned into boxes the final confrontation of the three teams. Was good.
Hope they do, that would be cool. Hope season 2 gives is a new map too.

Also I play frequently non PS4. Add me xXIzzyKidXx