• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are freckles considered attractive?

Are freckles sexy?

• yes

Votes: 70 74.5%
  • no

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
I always thought they were not desired, but my friend found some girl and he says he really likes her freckles.
I was like, freckles? You like her freckles? I saw her, she's not freckled too much but I still think she would look nicer without them.
I mean, I don't have anything against freckles, it's something you were born with, but prefering girls with freckles is just silly.
What do you think?

Mohonky

m1l4UzP.jpg

highrider

Banned
I had them when I was little. It’s weird, my dad is red haired freckled guy, will literally burst in to flame in direct sunlight, but my mom is olive/dark complexion. It seemed I got just enough of her tanning gene lol. Freckles can look good, if you’re good looking.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
No, the answer is simple - if a person's hot then having freckles won't make that person look ugly, well not unless it's some extreme case. Doesn't work the other way around imo.
Let's see:
hot and freckles does not imply ugly.

What is the other way around?
Is it:
not(hot and freckles does not imply ugly) i.e. hot and freckles implies ugly is false?

Is it:
hot and freckles is implied by ugly i.e. if one is ugly it does not follow that the person is hot and has freckles?

Is it:
not(hot and freckles) does not imply not ugly, i.e. it is not true that whenever one is ugly, one is not hot or has no freckles?

I am confused! Papa Papa help!

lock2k

Banned
I always thought they were not desired, but my friend found some girl and he says he really likes her freckles.
I was like, freckles? You like her freckles? I saw her, she's not freckled too much but I still think she would look nicer without them.
I mean, I don't have anything against freckles, it's something you were born with, but prefering girls with freckles is just silly.
What do you think?

Freckles rule.

Definitely one of my fetishes. lol

xrnzaaas

Let's see:
hot and freckles does not imply ugly.

What is the other way around?
Is it:
not(hot and freckles does not imply ugly) i.e. hot and freckles implies ugly is false?

Is it:
hot and freckles is implied by ugly i.e. if one is ugly it does not follow that the person is hot and has freckles?

Is it:
not(hot and freckles) does not imply not ugly, i.e. it is not true that whenever one is ugly, one is not hot or has no freckles?

I am confused! Papa Papa help!
Oops, looks like I made it too complicated. ;) What I meant is that a less attractive person won't become more attractive because of "adding" freckles.

Of course this is a matter of personal taste. :)

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Oops, looks like I made it too complicated. ;) What I meant is that a less attractive person won't become more attractive because of "adding" freckles.

Of course this is a matter of personal taste. :)
I agree mostly, I do not think freckles have any significant impact on attractiveness. A lot of freckles can look a bit strange, smaller amounts can look cute , but ultimately I do not think it is a very important factor, aesthetically.

Bigrx1

Banned
Depends on the freckles, I’ve seen some girls where the freckles seems to add to their cuteness and others where it’s not attractive at all.

Woo-Fu

Banned
So we should be posting pictures of unattractive people with freckles to prove.... what? That sure, freckles are nice but they're not going to help somebody who fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down? Kind of goes without saying.

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
gonna say no, just the freckles alone are not attractive. an ugly person w freckles is still going to be ugly. however if an attractive person has freckles, then that will be one more thing to compliment them on. but it's still the attractive face under the freckles doing all the work.

article-2692705-1B889050000005DC-949_306x423.jpg

But they are like the jelly to the peanut butter. They make everything more delicious lol

Top Bottom