• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkane and Spencer promised Redfall will be their most supported game post-launch, 3 months later Redfall no updates, users are angry for being lied

This is the problem with GAAS and sub based gaming……..you are always at the mercy of the creators and their efforts or lack of. It’s ashamed Arkane decided to make this an online crap fest. Whatever happened to the OFFLINE MODE they were supposed to be working on? Or the 60 fps patch? I guess those were just broad statements to string people along while they recoiled into an abyss of nothingness. Pitiful.

Dr. Suchong

xbox-boss-phil-spencer-sees-the-funny-side-in-yakuza-phil-meme.large.jpg
He looks happy for a guy with a multi coloured shuriken embedded in his skull.

Roxkis_ii

Xbox is under Microsoft, so they don't have to care about being honest to their audience. Any failures will just be washed away with money.

This game should have never happened.

I'm not sure they should fix it or abandon it. Is it even fixable?

This attitude is awful. OF COURSE THEY SHOULD FIX IT!

They have an obligation to fix it even if you and I didn't buy it. Their word means nothing if they dont fix it not to mention your attitude of "they might as well abandone it" equates to you giving them the go ahead to abandon their promises and the people who spent $70 on it.

Top Bottom