• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 3 |OT| Welcome to the New Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tugatrix

blackdriver_zps3f91b6c1.jpg

Bravo

DeathyBoy

Banned
Count me in the anti-Olicity train too. Excited as hell for this and Flash though.

Eh, I don't see the harm.

Mostly because it's an organic ship, the actors have chemistry, and it's a fun dynamic with Oliver finally seeing someone he can be honest with who isn't completely broken. That and it's going to backfire tremendously and chances are Felicity's going to be moved over to The Flash for Season 2.

Not sure if this was posted already, but Amell put up 8 seconds from the premiere on facebook. It's off-screen footage and not particularly spoilerish as far as I can tell.

Also, a repeat of a warning that I posted in August:
Cornballer said:
Folks, just a gentle reminder to keep it in your pants and remain classy with your posts in this thread. There's been a crackdown and a number of bans for the fap.gif, theasswasfat.jpg, etc... reaction images in the OT and Gaming Side recently, so let's knock it off with those sorts of posts. This thread is a lot of fun, in part due to the utter lunacy of the community, so I'd like to curb some of this behavior with a warning before having to take more drastic action. Thanks, and feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Subitai

My body and soul are ready for the new age.

Edit: why haven't we gotten over Olicity? Just capitulate now to the eventual Ollaurel overlord.

All the haters of the OT title should be unwelcomed to the new age.

EDIT: Black driver Kato costume is lost in the sea of comments that have come after, needs to be posted until Amell's next Facebook post I think.

Wiktor

Dude can crush concrete and bend metal doors like nothing. Punches Ollie like a bitch. Doesn't crush his bones... Aliens!

Oliver was already limp and in air. It's like with people who get hit by a car. If they're really drunk they often don't have anything broken and have overall less damage because they don't tense when hit.

Wiktor

Can I be welcomed to the new age?

Not sure? Have you ever stood on a cold street, watching as your friend makes out with the woman you love? Or were you making out with your friend's girlfriend while he was staring in pain? Either one qualifies you to a New Age.

Can I be welcomed to the new age?

You've always been part of the new age.

Not sure? Have you ever stood on a cold street, watching as your friend makes out with the woman you love? Or were you making out with your friend's girlfriend while he was staring in pain? Either one qualifies you to a New Age.

There's still time.

This is better than people in a 'V' formation.

830892224.jpg

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Just go around the show floor and you may run into them.

I just want to see them talk about the show and do a post-mortem on last season. Not a big autograph person. Although, having them sign a copy of Wozzly's "An Eye for an Eye" would be pretty funny.

Cronox

Banned
Oy, I'm just not sure I can take watching both this and Flash on a week to week basis, with the sorts of cliffhangers this show sometimes pulls. Will try to decide between waiting for the full collected season or watching on TV when I see what GAF's reactions are to the first episodes.

Magwik

Banned
Episode 3 description:
OLIVER SEARCHES FOR THEA IN CORTO MALTESE WHILE DIGGLE TRACKS A.R.G.U.S. AGENT MARK SHAW — Oliver (Stephen Amell) decides it’s time for Thea (Willa Holland) to come back to Starling City, so he packs for Corto Maltese, where Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) has traced Thea’s whereabouts. Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) asks Diggle (David Ramsey) to go with Oliver because one of her field operatives, Mark Shaw (guest star David Cubitt), has gone dark in Corto Maltese and she’d like him to look into it. Feeling responsible for Thea’s departure, Roy (Colton Haynes) joins Oliver and Diggle on their journey. Shaw double-crosses Diggle, putting numerous A.R.G.U.S. agents, including Lyla, at risk. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) meets Ted Grant (J.R. Ramirez), and Felicity adjusts to her new job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom