• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ATTACK ON TITAN (PS4/PS3/PSV) - New Offscreen gameplay (3D Maneuver gear)

-Ryn

Banned
The one thing I'm worried about is the traversal. The 3DMG. Well actually worried isn't the right word. Disappointed would be better. The combat looks pretty cool but traversal seems rather... automated? I was hoping for something akin to the Tribute game that is further improved. Traversal should be a game in and of itself. Though it would certainly be harder to do without a mouse keyboard format.

Oh well. The game itself still looks fun at least.

Looks fun.

PlayStation exclusive?

Yes but...

Koei Tecmo’s Attack on Titan has been announced only for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita for the moment, but Arslan: The Warriors of Legend got a stray Xbox One version for the west, despite being exclusive on PlayStation in Japan. Could Attack on Titan get a similar treatment?

When asked at Tokyo Game Show if Koei Tecmo would consider releasing Attack on Titan on Xbox One or PC for the western market, Producer Hisashi Koinuma told DualShockers that for the moment the studio is focusing on releasing the game on PlayStation platforms in Japan, but they expect sizable demand from the west.

If western users would like to see the game on other platforms, Koinuma-san continued, Koei Tecmo would look into it as well, so they’d like to hear as much feedback about it from the fans as possible.

So, there you have it, straight from the Lion’s mouth: if you are an Xbox one or PC user, and would like to get a chance to slice titan necks, then you better start asking, because this kind on decision normally hangs on the balance determined by large numbers of requests.

Ya, but they don't boost left and right continuously like that in the anime.
They have limited air supply, that is why.
They might implent it in the game, but then I don't think they would, simply because it would limit player movement quite a lot.

Top Bottom