• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin Thread of Hard Summer Justice Slam !

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
GaimeGuy said:
I guess, yeah... it wasn't so much the gimmick as it was their booking of him and his angles.

Vince was playing his usual shit of showing that guys from WCW were nothing, despite the fact they were WWE after the purchase. So vindictive....

hertog said:

Pretty much if Vince didn't create it then he hated it. Look at what the man had Dusty Rhodes doing.

rhodes_dusty.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Lost Fragment said:
I noticed that Chris Jericho is a trending topic on twitter just now and at first I thought it was because he was dead or something.
I follow him, he posts lots of jokes about The Miz

Just got a message back from TIcketmaster i noticed there was better tickets available for Survivor Series, they were curtious enough to get me better ones for the same price point I had.

I love Ticketmaster.

So far this year im going to

Raw Calgary
Raw Edmonton
Summerslam LA
Breaking Point Montreal
Survivor Series DC
excited.

DKehoe

Lkr said:
DX Reunion tonight ;)
:(
Getting DX to work with a group of upcoming guys works out FANTASTICALLY. Spirit Squad sure got a lot of credibility from it. A whole one of them currently has a job with the WWE.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Edit: It's Dr. Ken.

Burai

shitonmychest57
Striker said:
I thought DDP's feud with the Undertaker was pretty good.

LOL @ how small Triple H is in that '97 match.

Never saw this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jY18YTCoLA&feature=related :lol
DDP vs Taker was awful. Why the fuck was he stalking man-faced Sara when his own wife was a billion times hotter?

And then she pinned him clean on Raw.

They just buried the poor guy. And then Bob Holly did what he does best and nearly killed him.

Lkr

mario ate my burger said:
So what's the chance of HBK coming back to help HHH in his handicap match tonight?
100% chance right now. It is the same exact setup as the Spirit Squad

BTW for people who don't know the Batista and fan thing was when Raw had no GM and all night they played up how the show was falling apart and stuff. Obviously fake but I still want a gif of that + guys chasing him. Actually wasn't it giffed by someone already here?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
The Frankman said:
BTW for people who don't know the Batista and fan thing was when Raw had no GM and all night they played up how the show was falling apart and stuff. Obviously fake but I still want a gif of that + guys chasing him. Actually wasn't it giffed by someone already here?
Why would you want a GIF? The guy's sound effects are at least 50% of what makes it so awesome :lol

Forkball

DX would be great if they didn't reunite them every single year. I would love to see Rated Y2J vs. DX, too bad it will never happen.

GaimeGuy said:
Why would you want a GIF? The guy's sound effects are at least 50% of what makes it so awesome :lol
The mere fact someone runs IN FRONT of him and starts doing guns then doubletakes and runs away w/ guys chasing is hilarious enough. Sound is extra!

And yeah, someone giffed it already. I remember now.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The Frankman said:

Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom