• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australians.

Hes dumb as doghshit and has an aura of douche about him..he actually tried to put money in my friends mouth like a pokie machine...thats how smashed he was....crown security were happy to see him blow thousands of dollars but he literally could not stand up properly
so we helped him out pretending to be his friends as buddy of mine is a tennis nut

he kept going on about porking famous women and the incredible amount of sluts that he has on his phone to bang at anytime.....he passed out when we got into fresh air and we had to use his thumb to unlock his phone and we used google to navigate to home but it was obviously set to some overseas location so we had to trawl his messages and we found a recent message from his nanna so we called it and she sent a dude to come and pick him up...the back of his car was decked out in plastic sheets which he got thrown into so he was either a serial killer or its a common thing...no news reports on him being missing so he must of got home

Also most of his messages were girls telling him to fuck off...he also had a fair amount of messages with dick pics ...which most were not his or he spray tans his dick black
he also had a fuckload of money in his bank account as there was a widget on his phone with the bank balance......we should of made some withdrawals but judging by the balance he could of paid someone to make us all disappear

Classic.

Growing up my brother played against Mark in pennant/state grade tennis, my brother got destroyed and I'll never forget the sound of Mark's serve up close and in person. It was a totally different thunderous sound. Mark's dad, Nick, was a piece of shit all the way back then too. I recall my brother breaking his serve on one occasion and Nick repeatedly slamming/rattling the metal fencing behind play. My old man told him to get fucked or we'd boot him (old man was convener that day). Mark was quite AF, hardly said a work, his old man rode him in all walks of his life.

Classic.

Growing up my brother played against Mark in pennant/state grade tennis, my brother got destroyed and I'll never forget the sound of Mark's serve up close and in person. It was a totally different thunderous sound. Mark's dad, Nick, was a piece of shit all the way back then too. I recall my brother breaking his serve on one occasion and Nick repeatedly slamming/rattling the metal fencing behind play. My old man told him to get fucked or we'd boot him (old man was convener that day). Mark was quite AF, hardly said a work, his old man rode him in all walks of his life.
Yeah his serve was pretty impressive in its day but his off court attitude i think played a part in him forever being that guy who had the lego set but could never put it together
pretty sure his dad was a pedo.....
Edit Yep..double edit..he is married lol

And as someone asked when this was it was the weekend of the F1 GP last year so around March.....was a pretty good weekend...we met a few aussie celebs that weekend
met Mark Webber / Dusty martin and Trent Cotchin / the fat dude from masterchef who wears those ties / and Jamie Dunn....(the guy who was the Aggro puppet)

Last edited:

Bullet Club

Banned

Cheer Cheese...

A9wUCtz.gif

My wife was telling me a story this morning about how Australia wants to kill a pigeon that flew to Australia because its not a native bird.

I had a laugh i will admit

Edit* I see its already being discussed.

Last edited:

Never heard of them or the song.

mbaIEtf.png

Me either. I took a listen today and it's that same lo-fi, unremarkable nonsense that has plagued JJJ for the last 5-7 years. 10 seconds after I'd closed YouTube, I'd completely forgotten it. For some reason the kids love this sort of stuff now days.

The dude has like 800k subs on YT too

Can't believe Hypa Hypa didn't poll, that was easily the best song of 2020

Last edited:

INC

The time i spent living in Australia, one thing stands out the most, and thats most Australia's are massively racist, and extremely open about it.

Bullet Club

Banned
Looks like our lovely Australian Politics thread is gone.

But we still have our less lovely Australian non-politics thread.

Top Bottom