• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aviary Attorney - 1840s bird lawyer visual novel - now on Kickstarter!

I never knew I wanted an attorney game where you play as a bird, until now.

Bird attorney game? So unoriginal.
psp_harvey_sleeve.jpg

Bird attorney games are like the new zombie games.

That's a great art style that needs more representation in games. I also just heard that Hatoful Boyfriend is heading to the PS4 as well which is about the most hysterical thing I've heard in quite some time; in a good way, as I love the game, but if you had told me a year ago people would be playing that on the PS4 I wouldn't have believed you.

Threw my chunk of change at it. I hope it does well! It'd be great if they got to the Editor tier; that kind of thing can make a great difference!

Makonero

Backed! I hope that the time limit on the investigation portion of the game is rather lenient. That's the only hitch I can see in what otherwise looks like an amazing game.

What? I thought the weirdest thing I would see involving birds was Hatoful Boyfriend, and now we get this. It looks pretty interesting though, and that 19th century artstyle is pretty cool. Will keep an eye on this.

If phoenix wright couldn't get me to yell objection into the mic, I'm not sure why Sparrowson thinks he can make me do it.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Okay, keeping an eye on this.

Please please please please don't have gijinka shit like hatoful bf had

sakipon

I find it disappointing they're mostly just reusing old art. I also think the same when games use old music. I know it's okay to use them, just can't appreciate the practice of not wanting to create your own things.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I realize it's a cost and a risk, but good voice acting in this game with proper accents would've been amazing.

Tizoc

Kickstarter period has ended and they reached their editor goal!

Hope they can deliver the game this year.

Mr_L

Can't say I ever expected to see something like this. Ever. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Top Bottom